MP CLAIMS OLYPMIC VICTORY IN THE NAME OF THE EMPIRE.WORLD GETS MAD

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-37163416

hahaha epic,fuck you EU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbVwBJxaYI
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-37163416
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So this is wrong of her, but the whole "EU 1 gorillion medals" picture was approved by the EU?

Talk about some serious delusion, do Brits really think they own America?

The sun never sets...

she's right you know, the queen of England is still the queen of Australia, Canada, etc.

it was satire of that EU image

SHIT ON BREXIT

It's a fucking joke you autist

>Europeans out
>Indians in

I suppose it's okay though because hurr hurr muh battle of Agincourt. Or something.

The US is not part of the Commonweath

Reminder that any mention of the Empire is racist.
In highschool the Empire was not mentioned at all even in history lessons. Everything I know about it is through self education.

Congratulations Britain. God save the Queen.

WE WUZ KANGZ!!!!!!

Ummmmm

And the delusional bong circle jerk began

>tfw India accounts for 1/396 of those medals.

fuck off seamus

The picture also includes the USA medals though...

Rule Britania!

I love it when the world gets mad at anglos.

As an American I will proudly contribute our medals to their total.

(btw you will keep buying 500 F-35s and spending over 2% of your GDP military, right?)

Wtf is that?

The European Union also hurt my fellings when they combined the medals of their member states. But it's ok when Merkel does it.

Why are you Americans disagreeing?? What even is that picture??

America and Britain are actually true allies. They also are the only ones with balls that we are true allies with.

WTF i thought Sup Forums was against globalism? This is literally exactly like the EU, fuck off

A 9/10 in shitstreetistan.

So because we are allies that means we are part of the British empire now? I think not globalist shill

With Theresa May, Maggie Thatcher 2 Electric Boogaloo.....I would like to say yes, but our nation has done nothing but pussy out on defence since the Falklands

We learned about a poo-in-loo massacre or something.
But otherwise, yeah, it never happened.

>Europeans out
>Indians in

The way things are going, what difference would there be?

Btw British Indians are the highest earners and academic achievers, even higher than Jews.

ofcourse sir. we (the cunts/kikes in government) hate our armed forces so the shittiest equipment & technology is always top priority

idk I like Globalism With American Characteristics aka fucking hegemony and McDonalds everywhere

Nice, congrats dad. Fuck those faggy europoors.

Even our women can bring the bantz. How can other countries politicians even compete.

Aka: regular globalism.

>tfw you realise Sup Forums is autistic manchildren who like the comforts of globalist capitalism and reassuring narratives more than they like truth and the good of the world

Gosh why is Sup Forums so hypocritical? I thought Sup Forums was against the EU because of nationalism and anti globalism, but now this is okay with you guys, how is this any different than the EU trying to take way individual countries identities? I cant take this place seriously anymore you are all shills

theyre just ribbin ya m8

Getting the PM Seat. oh wait, that was a fucking mistake.

jesus, it was a joke. I'm not sure who has more chomosomes, you or the potato you're not eating.

Either way globalism doesn't exist for me if it's unipolar and we're the one's globalizing into everyone's neg holes.

Why does he include America and other non-Commonwealth countries in the count though, that's like as bad, or actually even worse, then counting the UK with the EU count.

Half of the Brits on Sup Forums think the Empire is gonna materialize any time now.

If it does, the US and the it's monarch will come from here.

They can't handle the banter.

>tfw you win the Olympics and your dad starts talking to the media and claiming all the credit

Cringeworthy tbqh and I voted for Brexit

People like her and Farage shouldn't do running commentaries on the EU, they got what they wanted, now it's no longer their business

goddamn brits and their trade agreements

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbVwBJxaYI

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

It is literally WE WUZ tier and Sup Forums is unironically okay with it

Kek, good shit. Based Britbros.

desu we'd probably let them do it just for giggles

Pootin

the butthurt on twitter shows that WE REALLY WUZ though lol

Just makes it all worth while.

It's our empire now shit for teeth

What language do you speak?

"It is no nation we inhabit, but a language. Make no mistake; our native tongue is our true fatherland."

FUCK OFF WITH THE TAXES

RRRRRRREEEEEEE

Don't you mean Didnu Nuffin' Tyone's empire?

S I X T Y

Ameritard thinks an anglo trading sphere is the same as a buracratic union designed to give poland welfare.

Stay mad jammal

Why are Americans on Sup Forums such British cucks? Do you have no personal sense of nationalism? America is not part of the British empire thats a fact do you even history?

ayy

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. ~ Albert Einstein

You didn't choose where you were born. Your country doesn't give two shits about you unless you fail to pay your taxes. Having any allegiance to a nation is idiotic.

nigga get detroit under control before you step to the anglo

Still doesn't change the fact that this is revisionism

because you are brits who basically never came home

and america was born when the age of imperialism died

the british empire was the last of its kind that travelled the world and shooting savages on sight and the public was ok about it

>revisionism

I don't think you know what that word means. If you did, you wouldn't be using it in that context.

American has proven it can stand on its own two feet. The other white territories as well.

But we really need to invade and colonise large chunks of Africa. The natives have utterly failed to run their own countries, so it's about time someone stepped in to do the job for them.

>Revisionism: the theory or practice of revising one's attitude to a previously accepted situation or point of view

How does that not apply to this situation? The USA is not part of the British empire and this is obviously trying to revise that, i think it applies perfectly

>because you are brits who basically never came home

Nice meme

I was not prepared to wake up this morning and see this level of bantz.

Culturally yeah, we totally do... so much so that for revenge you testy burgers slide our TV schedule with FRIENDS repeats!!!

I thought Einstein was smart but what could I expect from a literal Jew?

>riding off the back of a country who revolted against you
I don't often find British humor funny, but this was pretty good, in my honest opinion.

>all those southern "American" counties being counted as Irish
"American" is old colonial British stock, not famine-era Irish immigrants, like in the northeast.

>Culturally yeah, we totally do
You watch american movies, listen to american music, wear american fashion, use american invented gadgets, and come on an american invented computer, using american invented internet, on an american made imageboard to tell me your culture is supreme? Nay.

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-37163416

Fuck the BBC.

A news story should not involve just collecting a bunch of tweets and posting them on the BBC site.

If I wanted that, I would join or visit twitter.

I don't pay a license but anyone who does and uses the old cliched retort of "But BBC News is why I pay it" should be fired from a cannon into the sea.

>eu makes shitty thing saying they have most medals
>mp makes fun of this further by doing the british empire
>people only get mad at this one

Some smart people right there, biasedbc also decided to feature a tweet from "crimes of britian". Fucking disgusting.

Contrast this to the EU doing the exact same shit. Not a peep of "outrage" about that one.

>internet invented by America
>computer invented by America
>Sup Forums is an American website

You use our culture more than we do yours

hilary without makeup

Your not part of our cool commonwealth club mate, no need to be salty about it, you dumped our tea and threw your toys out the pram, you got your independance. we can be friends, but thats all we can be. you have canada and mexico though to keep you company.

Based.

I'm American, but I stand with the British Empire's interpretation of the results. Suck it, EU.

DELETE THIS

WWW. invented by a brit
the colossus invented by turing a brit

we invented culture and civility. Everything else stems from that. Your welcome.
Also
>Sup Forums is an American website.
Sup Forums is an anime image board, its developed and evolved over the years but at its conception it was far from a celebration of anything american. As i understand it, its a clone of a japanese site, 2chan, i believe.

Klingon

Posts the USA is German meme. Actually believes it. Kek.

Also the internet was inspired Hitlers communication network, though obviously the underlying technologies are very different, the concept of a distributed network of directable switching packets was not american in its conception.

>we invented culture and civility

Right.... You didn't even invent either of those things in Europe, much less the rest of the world

>American made image board
Normally you guys have the idea n get Asian folks to make it...

When was the last time Britain had any hand in its former colonies sport?

>we invented culture and civility

What are the Greeks and what are the Romans, Wow you Brits really are deluded if you think you created culture and civility LMAO

Well, they inspired a large number of autistic college students to play quidditch

>Why are Americans on Sup Forums such British cucks?

You know your place.