Do Israelis in Germany receive special treatment today? Just like Abos in Australia?

Do Israelis in Germany receive special treatment today? Just like Abos in Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/change-gun-laws-europe-let-jews-carry-arms-says-leading-rabbi-299102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They get a Zyklon B message.

All Israeli citizens are entitled to universal income paid for by Germany

No. You cant easily tell someones israeli just by appearance
At least the difference is no where near as obvious as a shitskin or dune coon

really?

Don't know about Israelis, but Jews were exempt from the draft until a certain generation as far as I know.

what is 'the draft'?

>CHANGE GUN LAWS IN EUROPE TO LET JEWS CARRY ARMS, SAYS LEADING RABBI
>A prominent Jewish leader has written to the governments of all the EU countries, calling on them to pass legislation giving special licence for Jewish people to carry guns.
>“We hereby ask that gun licensing laws are reviewed with immediate effect to allow designated people in the Jewish communities and institutions to own weapons for the essential protection of their communities, as well as receiving the necessary training to protect their members from potential terror attacks.”
newsweek.com/change-gun-laws-europe-let-jews-carry-arms-says-leading-rabbi-299102

It won't hurt your career if you work in the arts

Nonsense.

They don't really.

Fun-Fact: In Arab Countries (or generally countries that do not allow Israel to have Embassies there) the German Embassies act as Embassies for Israelis.

Holocaust survivors and their decendents get something like 2.600€ a month from the German government. We also send them trains, boats, submarines, weapons, etc to the state of Israel for free.

Jews are also exempt from civil duties and get a bunch of affirmative action bullshit.

It's this thing called fighting for your country.

Bullshit.

>like abos in Australia

If by "special treatment" you mean racially discriminated against, then no.

Its true. Just not in the way he posted.

The Israeli government receives that amount per Israeli from the German government.

Military service as a conscript for all men

>Europeans will vote for this...

As much as muslims are just the controlled opposition of jews, their individual "trust no jew and defend against them all" policy is pretty solid

so germany keeps Israel AND Syrians alive? top zozzle

oh and I forgot Greece

My grandfather survived Aushwitz, Treblinka, and Dachau so he receives 3 checks.

He and Anne Frank dated for a while...he took her virginity

I didn't think there was a country more cucked than us