Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j9jbdgZidu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jingle All the Way

youtu.be/j9jbdgZidu8

Christmas Every Day

Fucking hate this movie, fuck off.

Unbelievably bad taste. You're probably 16

You don't need any other movie than this one. Literally could let it run 24/7.

When I was a kid TBS would always run A Christmas Story for 24 hours on Christmas and I would watch it anywhere from 3-5 times every year that day. I know every line and even bought the italian leg lamp

>16
No, I just hated this movie because everyone treated the kid like shit, especially the christmas gift, pissed me off as a kid.

CLAIMED

Friendly reminder that Die Hard is not a Christmas movie and everyone thinks you're an insufferable douchebag if you try to argue otherwise.

They didn't treat him like shit though. They just told him he's get fucked up if he got his present he wanted they weren't lying.

I agree with this user, as much as it pains me.

A Christmas story makes me uncomfortable, very likely the feeling they were trying to convey for some of the movie, but not a feeling i want to experience in a Christmas movie.

I'll grant Die Hard and In Bruges, but It's a Wonderful Life is at least one, right?

>When I was a kid TBS would always run A Christmas Story for 24 hours on Christmas
Are you still a kid, because they still do that every fucking year.

Jingle All the Way is without a doubt the epitome of Christmaskino

PUT

Not sure why this hasn't been mentioned yet. Hopefully I'm not going to get slammed for posting something that's been memed to death.

>My favorite Christmas movie is Die Hard/Lethal Weapon. I like to think of myself as intelligent and nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor.

>Groundhog Day
>a christmas movie

How high are you right now?

Fox is going to copy NBC and do a live musical version of A Christmas Story later this year. Maya Rudolph has already been cast as the mom.

>people still erroneously think Die Hard is a Christmas movie

Stop this fucking meme. It's NOT a Christmas movie.

Being set around/during Christmas is NOT the same as being ABOUT Christmas -- whether it being about the traditions or history, contemporary or otherwise.

Critters is not an Easter movie despite a scene being set during an Easter egg hunt.

This isn't hard to grasp.

Actually any movie with real snow is Christmas worthy. When I was a kid I grew up in upstate New York and up until like 93' or 94' or so we'd get real Winters and snow. I watched Christmas movies with snow in it and really made me think Christmas was about snow and stuff like that.

When I grew up and moved down to Georgia I don't see snow anymore and don't see much design and celebration like I used to. Not sure if it's just me being old or times have changed and Winters aren't as bad or a combination of all of it but these movies really bring me back in time to the shit I don't see anymore.

Hmmm. I looked up best christmas movies and Google doesn't list it. Not sure what the fuck I was thinking but I always did (and still do) consider it a Christmas movie. I guess because it has snow and has a Winter setting. Fuck it. to me it is one.

No officer, it's 'hi, how are you?"

Scrouge with bill murray
muppets christmas carol
the snowman

fuck off reddit

>upstate ny
same senpai. I miss playing on the 20+ feet of snow after the school parking lot was plowed

They've been doing it for a long time

Bad Santa

>no one posted this

THAT

Kill yourself, this is unironically the best Christmas movie ever, absolute kino

Seriously this. Die Hard is great but you're a huge faggot if you say it's a Christmas movie

Why do studios make things nobody wants? I guarantee this will be trash

Because it's shit.
Zooey is the only good part and she doesn't have a lot of screen time.
Also the entire third act is fucking awful.

shut the fuck up

You shut the fuck up, faggot.
Take your gay Will Farrel movie with you to.

u wanna fuckin throw down ?

Oh we'll throw down if that's what you wanna do, home boy.

want me to suck your cock you homo ?

Nah I have hookers for that, gay boy.
Unless your a hooker than sure.

They still do that.

I love this movie. It probably isn't that great but when I was younger I'd watch it with my parents and my grandparents that I see every year at Christmas. We would say all the lines along with the characters with hot chocolate in the cold Ohio weather with all of the snow outside, right next to the Christmas tree. This'll be the first year without my grandpa. I don't know if it'll ever be the same. But damn I love this movie.

the 3 xmas movies I watch every year without fail are Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas, Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas, and A Christmas Story

it quite literally gives as much screen time to christmas as Its a wonderful life. Eat shit

The message, if there is one, is basically that life is often kinda shitty, but if you try to make the best out of things and cling to the good parts when they do come along, it isn't too bad.

docfuture is that you?

Gremlins, you dopes

plebs

all of you

A Christmas Story is strictly for plebeians who occupy the lowest state of existence. Sorry to break it to you.

THIS

Mogwai a cute

Vacation had already been posted.
So trading places.

Mr Bean Christmas is pure kino

I don't know who that is

Nice meme choices everyone, good show

shut your bitch ass up, Elf is kino