>spain
>great
>ever

for sure don't hand it over to Arabs

Weren't jews persecuted, though?

into the fire you go

don't worry
the weak should fear the strong

We vote Albert Rivera into office and make big bucks with unregulated drug trade.

Al Andalus was as "Spanish" as Roman Iberia was "Spanish", that is to say it wasn't Spanish at all.
Its rulers weren't Spanish, their descendants are scattered all over North-Africa now but not in Spain, they were foreign invaders with a foreign culture.

Wish I could lead an army and round all you faggots up and send you to prison.

Fucking kikes.

t. pigskin in denial

while islamic spain was in their golden era europe was starving to death

why do I see him everywhere? I need info on this meme.

>Islamic Spain in golden age
Explain how illiterate donkey fuckers did anything "golden".

>meme
he is the hero Spain needs

I am not saying Islamic Iberia didn't have an impressive civilisation. I am just saying that it has nothing to do with Spaniards.

Literal illiterate 60 iq hordes of shitskin retards invadeva civilized un militarized place Spain that hasbmn't had a war in over a thousand years highly urbanized and look at what it did to us, turned us anfeks who didn't even need a ronan legion stationed as a civil civic populace that was trading and working, building the country to a highly militarized people now.

Islamic Spain had nothing impressive.

t.moroccan

>Islamic Spain had nothing impressive

I have list all sympathies for you jordi, Islamic Spain was only wealthy by the native slaves.

I mean jorge

Fucking jews with the divide and conquer tactics.

Every andalusian commie from 16-25 is independentist now. What the hell.

Yes, we are. Just wait till the boomers die and you will have a third problem more for your country.

You actually just replied to him, he likes to post his face in every post he makes

Our country is doomed anyways pal.

And dont worry there's still plenty of señoritos sevillanos who'll keep voting PP like their daddies.

Independentismo is a crime.

Are you sure you posted that?

>señoritos sevillanos who'll keep voting PP like their daddies

pp/PSOE are a cancer for andalusia. Both parties shoud be completely exucuted and the execution should be recorded in the national TV.

Being independentist is not a crime in Spain, m8. What it is illegal is to declare independence. Anyways, Andalusians are way more violent than catalonians, the very moment indenpendentists are majority It will mean total war.

Get castrated and let Moroccans rape all your womyn. Done.

>Said the autist who unironically feels muslim, probably votes for Podemos and joined the bandwagon of "andalusian emirate" meme pages because he wants to feel cool, not realizing he's just falling into the jewish trap

Andalusian independentists are feminist commies yet they'd prefer living under sharia law than being legally Spaniard. Truly the biggest kind of retard you can find.

>not realising that christianity IS the jewish trap

No, it would mean secret service executions, swat raids and then stablization.

If ETA couldn't get independant, no one can.

Is spain equal to Mexico?

I dont feel muslim at all. Even Blas infante recognized that andalusia was a catholic nation in its writtings though He was a islamoboo.

>probably votes for Podemos

I have never voted for Pablito, He is just another northerner son of a whore.

>joined the bandwagon of "andalusian emirate" meme pages because he wants to feel cool

Never done that. I have always felt andalusian and Spain has always been something strange for me. It probably has to do with the fact that I do not have family out of andalusia.

ETA literally executed a head of state too and even they capitulated.

Many countries fought against the castillian cuck, won and got their independence. ETA was an guerrilla/terrorist organization, not a national army fighting for its independence.

Tell me how exactly would there be a "national army" in Andalusia.

I want an independent Catalonia, Euskara, and Andalusia. Spain MUST be Balkanised.

if there was a majority of the population in favour of secede the central government could do shit about it. We are 12 million, if they try to go to war against us, they will lose.

>Moors steal roman architecture
>Everyone now believe it was theirs

If by Balkanize you mean centralize and exterminate any regional identites and rename all the provinces, yes.

The Spanish army will make sure of that.

>we are 12 million
Who is we?
Why would Granadabs want anything to do with Andalusia or sevillians?

Malagans would rather be Spaniard than Andalusian.

That guy is memeing, only commies and anarchists are andalusian independentists

You obviously don't know the meaning of Balkanise you fat, balding mongrel.

Of course, hes a d&c Jew sewing chaos and conflict.

>Talk about Málaga
You know that most of the southerfags in Sup Forums are eastern andalusians, do you?
Malaga is probably the most separatist part of Andalusia. Not even joking though the movement is a meme, I hope It unironically evolves into something bigger and more sensical (like becoming an actual nationalist party in a classical sense)

Why would they want to do with a fucking castillian or a catalonian? Obviously they are more similar culturally to us than to the northfags.

I am from Ayamonte buddy, I know what Im talking about.

Maybe Cadiz before that meme mayor would have voted for a nationalist party, but Im pretty sure that it wont go anywhere.

Hell, Granada is the most muslim part of Andalusia but they're a bunch of moor hating right wingers

No there isn't, granadians are not sevillians or Andalusians there is no reason they wouldn't be Spaniards than "Andalusian" a meme identity that has never existed.

Islamic Science was a pretty big deal

>but Im pretty sure that it wont go anywhere.

If you say so, I am not into the current andalusianist movements but I hope they will change with the time and naturally become more right-wing/nationalist.

they are literally our ancestors and they shaped our culture and language

نحن

No such thing.

Nice bait

Yea, most southern spsnish people come from reconquerors and native Iberian people, they hate moros, that is their heritage and culture you kike proxy, im just having fun.

> "Andalusian" a meme identity that has never existed.

So is the spanish identity. Just look how fast the independentists in catalonia grew. They were a meme too before the crisis.

go away goblino, este es un hilo español, mucho español y muy español

Spain has existed as a unified identity since the roman times.

>most southern spsnish people come from reconquerors and native Iberian people

Lets forget the krauts, mickies , the japs, the italians, frenchies and the long list of other european diaspora who repopulated andalusia....

Okay scholomo keep it coming, I'm learning more of yoyr tactics, and im enjoying myself.

>Spain has existed as a unified identity since the roman times.

Visitgothic kingdom=/=Spain.

I wonder if goblinos like you are being ironic or you are this mentally ill irl

Hispania all spoke the same language, during moor rule the population didn't speak arabic.

>Hispania all spoke the same language

wrong, basques didn't

>basques didnt speak spanish
So why do basque country have spanish names and speak spanish since the kingdom of navarre?

BASED Ameribro not believing commie lies

Because they were invaded by the castillians, goblino.

IL GOBLINO MENTIROSO
Basques were Spanish and Spanish speakers since the Romans.