So

What went Wrong?

The voice acting

who's the chick?

Your nostalgia for a 20 year old show that wasn't that good to begin with.

it's a show literally nobody wanted

Darkwing Duck was better

He's a boy, that's just his style. It's Huey, or Louis or something like that

That art style fucking ew. The outsourced tiny toons episodes looked better than that.

What the fuck?!

Old Ducktales was way more detailed in their drawings. What the hell is this shit?!

it's called the decline of western animation

based cartoons

LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE
HERE
IN
DUCK
BURG

I would adopt Webby.

I HATE FUCKING NIIIIGGGERS
NIIIGGGERS
SUCK DICK

Maybe solve a mystery or REWRITE HISTORY
DUCK
Tales

hand-drawn animation has almost been completely eliminated from western animation. too expensive and amerifats are too dumb to appreciate the amount of time and effort put into traditional animation. everything's done with Flash now. it's been that way for years now.

Stop lying you just want to deepthroat the VA

i wanted it

Seriously, this.

I guess its Webby.

this is the cartoon equivalent of millennials

>Huey Lewis

you're nobody

They remade Ducktales? I didn't even know.
From that screenshot it looks like they completely destroyed the art style and added a little girl character who I'm going to assume is some kind of genius or voice of reason type or something.

Nobody uses flash anymore pleb

why am i a nobody?

>added the girl
Youv3 never seen an episode of ducktales have you user.

Always been a girl character. Stop trying to create reasons to hate something you dont know anything about

I wanted a show based on The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck, not the faggot triplets. Seriously, does anybody like those fuckers?

All of scrooges adventures intercut with him as young boy being poor and shining shoes

>Richest fictional character
>still using a Razr

The spirit of the original is there, only real problem is they made the characters very "quippy." That said, original DuckTales was too gentle even when it was airing, it wasn't particularly funny or exciting, it was just a "nice" show.

nigga you done gone full retard

Wife swap like a hurricane

>Cape Suzette
>St. Canard
>Spoonerville

>Darkwing Duck already confirmed for an appearance

Balloo and Goofy when?

You people have the same opinion about every single thing I fucking swear