youtube.com/watch?v=U-ttov55ZMI

Developments August 21
>SAA advances in Darayya
>Don't believe the meme negotiations
>Syrian Army thwarts jihadist counter-offensive in southern Aleppo
>SDF advance south of Manbij
>Hezbollah strikes Nusra in the western Qalamoun
>Top jihadist commander killed in southern Aleppo
>Massive explosion rips through Jihadist stronghold in Idlib (munitions depot went kebab)
>ISIS attacks Kuweires Airport area of east Aleppo
>Iran allows Russia to use Hamedan Airbase indefinitely
>Russia could use Incirlik airbase ‘if necessary’ – Turkish PM
>Jihadists lose 30+ fighters in failed northern Hama offensive
>Syrian Army advances to Ramouseh Bridge in southern Aleppo
>Clashes restart in Hasakah City after government, Kurdish negotiations fail
>Syrian Army goes on the offensive in east Palmyra
>Syrian Army prepares for massive Latakia offensive
>Syrian jets fly over flashpoint city despite US warning
>Saudi jets strike Yemen’s capital during 100,000 strong rally in support of Houthis

>NEWEST SOUTHFRONT
youtube.com/watch?v=y3ojKnmFl7A

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

>previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x9dtM_B3PVk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian-led_intervention_in_Yemen
youtube.com/watch?v=s9ImSupXt3g
anfenglish.com/kurdistan/ceasefire-in-heseke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for ISIS

Kurds are FUCKED

nth for eternal anglo

forgot this one

youtube.com/watch?v=x9dtM_B3PVk

Just spoke to an Assyrian mate.

That Syriac group is PKK-controlled and doesn't represent Assyrian Christians. They are sell outs and everyone is preparing to condemn them for that statement.

Assyrians side with the SAA.

first for RIP onur
a true blue kurd hater
F

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT PHASE IT IS

RIP onur

Killed by MIT for his Gulen support

He even looks a bit like a dunecoon john oliver.

What a qt

a bit...? he absolutly nails it.
i always asked myself why that SDF guy is white and not a shitskin... someone should correct that...

So have the Turks started less complete fucking autistic and actually helping the russian

They BTFO a SDF commander, been shelling and bombing jarablus, kurds are getting real scared of erdo enough that iraqi PKK is apparently trying to meet with him.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
PRAISE KEK

turks play their own game. (just look at the isis dindus that stormed the funerals of the kurds in turkey...)
they fucked up the us efforts in syria and they'll try to do the same with the russians.

i think the west still hasn't realized that he's getting buttfucked by gulfies, the SA and the turks....

that whole plane stunt could have ended western civilization...

the us should reconcille with russia and start bombing the whole middle east...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabian-led_intervention_in_Yemen
>tfw you have the best weapons money can buy, supported by every regional force, supported by most of the world superpowers while fighting bare footed tribesmen armed with AK47's dating back from the Vietnam war and yet 2 of your soldiers die for every tribesmen you kill, lose 20 of one of the most advanced tanks used today, 3 F-16, 1 Mirrage 2000, 6 helicopters and 15 foreign mercenaries
This deserves one of those ancap smiley face memes but with the saudi flag

Didn't mean to quote you

This is the closest I've got.

why mosley

>just look at the isis dindus that stormed the funerals of the kurds in turkey
they were pro akp

>that whole plane stunt could have ended western civilization...
it was a gulenist stunt and no, russia would not start ww3 over a dead pilot

If someone could make that smiley face with the Saudi flag and put the greentext above it would be great, I'd do it myself but I haven't touched photoshop in a few years and it would look retarded in paint

youtube.com/watch?v=s9ImSupXt3g

wanna laugh?

Cause Anglo BLOOD

Part of the eternal anglo memes on Sup Forums, haven't seen one of those threads in a while but the memes are still in circulation

Mr Richard Hugh Mungus

Tell me about SAA
Why does he bomb the Kurds

THE MEMES ARE REAL

Saudi army discipline a shit tho

What the fuck, is this real?

All part of the plan

been playing a double game this whole time.

this guy is 71 years old and he doesn't give a single fuck

BASED

Seems fake, there's no way anyone is that heinously retarded in real life. At least not around here, people who chimp out like that end up in the hospital, or the morgue.

meant to quote the mosly meme is weird to me because isn't he a fascist? why wouldn't Sup Forumslacks like him?

they're americans...

They also had a proxy force of rebels assault Jarabulus after shelling and air striking it, but were easily repulsed in typical Turkish fashion.

I.......

Ceasefire in Hasakah.
Asayayayaish take over the whole town. NDF leave it. Assad btfo.
anfenglish.com/kurdistan/ceasefire-in-heseke

So what's up with the kurds now?

>Why does he bomb the Kurds
why shouldn't he bomb the kurds?
syria is a crashing plane, some are expected on the wreckage

Yeah, forgot about that blip of green that's suddenly mysteriously gone now, ouch.
That bitch was a bong or a strayan, no americans have that accent, or chimp out over a 7th grade-tier joke.

>#ISIS large offensive in southern countryside of #Hasakah Governorate overruns #YPG in Kashkash Jabbour, Tal Safeet, Al-Azawi & Al-Hamadat.
>#ISIS going to Al-Shadadi, #YPG reinforcements on t move, #USAF caught w/pants down impotent 2 stop ISIS...maybe YPG can ask Sy/RuAF help XD

She's a British poo in loo

Is ISIS actually making a push against the Kurds? Again? Are they punishing the Kurds for focusing on the SAA over them for the first time in years? ISIS is run by idiots. They should push for Palmyra or into the Aleppo province.

It seems like money can't buy brains.

BAQIYAAH

those PKK-niggers are pretty good at propoganda. they sell themselves as savior of non-muslim minorities to get support of western public.

The Houthis are so tough they haven't been removed from Northern Yemen for the last millennia and a half by grit alone. The Saudis are over confident.

>humongous what??
>humongous what??
it's humongous
>OH OH OH!! SEXUAL HARASSMENT!!
>POLICE WHAT ARE YOU DOING? HE'S THE HARASSER NOT ME

good lord. I'm about ready for the caliphate to take us over. that is ridiculous.

In the southeast of kurd-held territory, supposedly ISIS is pushing, yes. How far they can possibly get wen US has NRO/NGA and can see all of ISIS's movements in real time from satellite, is another story.

TAKBIR hahaha oy vey murica halp

Rojava's democracy functions better than yours.

Source: you will be put on a government list as a dissident if you disagree with this comment

>ISIS capture three villages
>"Kurds btfo, genocide when, gas them all!"
Come back when your monkeys capture Al-Shadadi

>start bombing the whole middle east
you want more rapefugee cocks. dont you? you germans just dont get enough of it.

>those PKK-niggers are pretty good at propoganda. they sell themselves as savior of non-muslim minorities to get support of western public.
The same thing that Israel does

>How far they can possibly get wen US has NRO/NGA and can see all of ISIS's movements in real time from satellite, is another story.
>real time
>satellite
Nah, you need drones for that.

They won't win and will be repulsed if the SDF just moved troops to fight them with US air support. That's why it's dumb. They should let SDF and SAA kill each other. All this will do is encourage the SDF and SAA to make peace.

Best case scenario, ISIS has used the chaos to steal a few border villages. Whoever the IS commander in Hasakah province is is a greedy retard.

Supposedly fighting in Hasakeh stopped, hope it's true.

>rojava
>democracy
good joke, rojavas democracy is; "as long as you support ypg, apo, pkk and our ideologies you can stay"
at least turkey has active opposition parties

this
pkk niggers are nothing but black propaganda

>Come back when your monkeys capture Al-Shadadi
The SAA probably stopped engaging ISIS in Deirezzour, freeing up their men to storm the PKK positions. US fucked up again and over estimated the potency of its air power, especially when Turkish radars can alert ISIS of incoming US jets before they reach their intended target.

Turkey is now running the show. This is hilarious, well done Obama!

SDF needs to dislodge the SAA. Letting them maintain bases there is a bad idea in the long term.

>commies
>democracy
"we are democrat and shit" is another propoganda to impress retarded western public.

Is this a bait post? SAA was assaulted in DeZ airport yesterday but repulsed IS (for the millionth time). SAA doesn't have enough men to hold Hasakah or Q in the north. SDF can dislodge if they try.

Hamza Hemze حمزة
@sergermed

YPG & Assad regime reached to an agreement. Regime soldiers & Iranian hezbollah forces will leave Hasakah city.

Assad lost his second provincial capital, Hasakah.

>SDF needs to dislodge the SAA
Dude... give it up. The SDF is finished. Turkey is bombarding them and soon the Turkish airforce will probably dislodge them from Manbij. US can't do much but watch.

>Letting them maintain bases there is a bad idea in the long term.
There is no longer a "long term" for Kurds in Syria, most likely Barzani is now in Turkey attempting to negotiate a ceasefire between Turkey and the Kurds... I don't think it will go anywhere. This is a historic opportunity for Turkey to finally get rid of the Kurdish proxy problem that threatens its statehood.

It's a shame, Syria and the Kurds could have coexisted, but they listened to the US and now they will be annihilated by all sides. And really, declaring war on Iran at the same time? They seriously think the US will stick around for that?

>YPG & Assad regime reached to an agreement. Regime soldiers & Iranian hezbollah forces will leave Hasakah city.
>both Kurdish sources

That's not the agreement that was leaked out yesterday. I doubt that this is what Syria agreed to. That would destroy the arrangement with Turkey

his post are always retarded. Full of tinfoil hat-tier mental gymnastics.

Are they legit commies?

3rd. Raqqa and Idlib.

Does this include NDF?

More neutral source indicates that it's a ceasefire announced by the Kurdish terrorists themselves.

That doesn't mean the SAA/NDF agreed to it. Sorry for the bad news kikes and mudslimes.

How will they be dislodged from a city? What? You need troops on the ground to dislodge people from a city and Turkish proxies are too incompetent to reach Manbij. Turkey would need to use ISIS forces, which I wouldn't put past Erdogen.

SDF is fucked long term, but they're even more fucked if they let SAA/NDF stick around.

Probably would not.
i bet my ass that this ndf is shifted to qamishli instead.
this backstabbing will not be forgotten by the arabs in syria, the kurds just destroyed their chance for autonomy after the war. Simply to greedy.

>Hitler and Stalin agree on ceasefire
>#Zhukov confirms that ceasefire will only occur when he pours Hitlers ashes down the Reichstag

> You need troops on the ground to dislodge people from a city and Turkish proxies are too incompetent to reach Manbij
Let me guess you're from /k/ and don't understand that the Turkish army is disguised as jihadists in this war.

The combination of artillery firepower and Turkish air strikes (which in turn, crowd out the USAF in the area), will spell the end and reversal of any gains made by the terrorists.

you dont know jack shit, you look like a dumbass

H A S A K A H A S F A L L E N
A
S
A
K
A

H
A
S

F
A
L
L
E
N

>this backstabbing will not be forgotten by the arabs in syria, the kurds just destroyed their chance for autonomy after the war. Simply to greedy.
Likely.

I don't think the NDF can hold on to their positions in Hasakah, but I don't see the SAA pulling out of the artillery base. Nor do I see them giving up that symbol of power so easily.

One thing is for certain though, the US has exposed its partition agenda and left no form of diplomatic walk back with Turkey.

>you look like a dumbass
>leaf

>camel fucker

I'll be back later when the cancer dies down a bit

>sucking kangaroo cock

SAA got BTFO BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY YOUR DEFEAT AUSSIE LEBANESE SCUM

I just think the Turks are frothing at the mouth at the opportunity to kill Kurds and will side with anyone over them. You do need ground troops in order to take positions, though, and shelling a city like Manbij with artillery would be insane.

>LMAO DEM PLEB ARABS GETTING FUK'D

Can't wait for the jews target your gulf states

>gulf states
>jews
>not allies against Iran

don't get too excited the red capes are coming

If I were a non-Muslim I'd have cracked three out of thirteen champagne bottles designed especially for moments such as tonight, when a Syrian governorate falls.

>You do need ground troops in order to take positions, though, and shelling a city like Manbij with artillery would be insane.
I'm not thinking they'd shell Manbij, it's a bit far from the border though within artillery range. That's what air strikes are for.

What they'll do is pull forces from Idleb/countryside and push them to take Jarbalous, push all the way up to Ayn Al Arab ("Kobane"), then cut off Manbij from the other pocket. Then they would "take" Bab, since it has a lot of non-ISIS supporters there.

It would take a few months but that would be the end of the "Rojava" dream. They would likely then destroy Afrin. The SAA has already put SM under siege in Aleppo so we will see what their intentions are soon when Hasakah falls.

The arty base is not part of the agreement as far as i know

I can't wait until we nuke Mecca. Will make sure to pour down pigs blood and alcohol on the ashes.

So I don't fucking get it, America is against or for ISIL/ISIS? They're anti-Assad and anti-FSA?

That's why the wait. When Iran dies, they're next,

>The arty base is not part of the agreement as far as i know
I doubt there has been an agreement. The SAA wouldn't "agree" to that. I think what you're looking at is a Kurdish ultimatum.

they invented a fancy name for it, democratic confederalism since communist sounds bad to westerners. they want a one party state. they dont even let other strong kurdish party (barzani's party) operate in rojava. democrat my ass!

just use sparkling cider

The US objective is to break up and destroy Syria.

They're not on any "side".

If Assad was going to destroy/break up Syria you'll see Kerry shaking his hand the next day.

Nuking Mecca will not save Assad you fucking loser, ahahahahaha

The world can turn to radioactive waste for all I care, but guess what? ASSAD STILL LOSES XDDD

They used to support the same people who created ISIS now they only support FSA and a few other smaller terror groups in Syria.

You are aware there's a river inbetween Jarabulus and Kobane?

Or do you think FSA should attack Kobane from Turkey? That's honestly retarded.
All that manpower missing in Idlib would mean SAA has easy play to either cut off Aleppo again or advance in the western mountains.

rafidhi dog

>The SAA wouldn't "agree" to that.

I think you sharply overestimate the SAA's willingness to stay. These guys have a history of giving up on life and moving back to their cuckshed.