Is Aku THAT evil or is it kind of exaggerated?

Is Aku THAT evil or is it kind of exaggerated?

yes

I mean, he was still goofy and enjoyed things, and he didnt outright kill everyone but rather subjegated them. I mean, compared to cosmic threats like galactus or unicron hes not that bad, but hes more like a world dictator with godly powers and an eccentric personality

He´s pure evil with a sense of humor, some decent manners and apparently a no-killing-children rule.

From what we actually see? No.

Fuck, the Japanese went far beyond Aku every time they invaded Korea.

Best vilain made on CN Godamn.

How will you react when Jack kill him for good on the new season? Will it even happen?

>Fuck, the Japanese went far beyond Aku every time they invaded Korea.
Geez dude

You can't kill Aku, he's evil itself but you can defeat this force and that's what it going to happne

They may make another season
aku redemption?

For family cartoon at that time he was pretty evil. However, I cannot wait to see what he´s truly capable of without a PG Rating over his head.

Will he defeat Aku and return to the past or stay in the future?

>united humanity under one government
>despite being evil incarnate, living conditions under his rule are quite adequate for the average person
>established peaceful relations with many different alien species, advancing civilization as we know it
What a terrible guy.

Since this is a more adult, and therefore I´m guessing, cynic show, I predict he´ll manage to defeat Aku but be forced to stay in the future and lead humanity towards a brighter future.

He strikes to me as a "despotic anarchist".
He stays on top and then lets people figure themselves out. Some civilizations turn out well, others are shitholes.

Remember the bit where he condemned a viking warrior to eternal suffering for shits and giggles?

>despite being evil incarnate, living conditions under his rule are quite adequate for the average person

Is it really? The cities in Aku's future always looked really run down and shitty, unless I'm forgetting any.

It's understated for comedic effect. Just look at the world. It's absolutely fucked

Funnily enough it's also multicultural

And remember the only thing Vikings do is raid and pillage defenseless towns?
I don't exactly see an issue here

>established peaceful relations with many different alien species, advancing civilization as we know it

He destroyed a water planet and basically forced them all to run to Earth and serve him.

This on the fucking Pilot.

Also, he only care about keeping the big cities in check, and barely, but everywhere else is lawless and barbaric and by the rules of the strongest.

What about the time that he destroyed an entire City, killing everyone in the process, just for shit and giggles on the episode of the Ultra Bots?

>United humanity under his rule, where you have no rights and he can kill you at any time for any reason
>No they're not, they're fucking abismal, the only places not a shithole are places where Aku doesn't go
>Peaceful relations such as enslaving their worlds and destroying them so they have to serve him on Earth
What a great guy

Morality is just levels of competence, and Aku isn't as competent as that other user said, so thus he is evil.

I mean he does outright crucify people...

>implying you wouldnt want to live in a world filled with cool looking and sexy aliens
You disgust me you degenerate conservative human filth

user? I'm sorry to say, but she wouldn't fuck you.

Who cares to how Aku treats some dumb xenos? They're xenos after all.

>and by the rules of the strongest
its how it should be

Ofcourse she would. I mean, with my big eyes and pale skin, i look almost like an alien already.

Xenos are better then filthy human scum ever will be.

Well, he needed to test out the robots, so why not do it in a way that'll crush the spirit of a potential enemy?

Didn't you hear him in the opening? He unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL on the land with no intent to stop.

Hes evil incarnate, but Im willing to bet a thousand years going unopposed led to his comical self. Why? Because hes fucking bored. I think at some point he even gave up conquering other worlds. I mean every dark lord talks about starting a 1000 years of darkness, but how many actually do it and what is there to do after?

Reported.

just look at that innocent smile

I can't believe all these are the same character...

He is a splinter of the being that is the physical manifestation of all the cosmos evil.

Well the first and third ones are believable. Still got the green snout and GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS

Second one, yes, absolutely. That was BS even for Aku, since he's never shown that level of shapeshifting before or since.

>SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS

Oh god, if there was ever a villain crossover I needed...

here go

>the Japanese went far beyond Aku every time they invaded Korea.
Korean retconning.
By and large Korea was Japan's Austria. Korea played right alongside the Japs as they butchered China. Then the war ends and suddenly everyone was a freedom fighter.
The whole March 1st Movement and Korean liberation movement organizations, could have fit in a small soccer field during the occupation.

>one totalitarian global government ruling all
>living conditions are "adequate"
>established peaceful relations with many different alien species
So he was a progressive?

Hello tumblr

He can't be evil, evil never dies.

I always thought that episode was really dark. Trapping the Viking and allowing him to helplessly watch the destruction of his village was savage.

>I want to rub my cheeks against her pube stubble
>I want to perform cunnilingus as if I were to die the following morning
>I want to grope her thighs as I devour her

I would say more, but I won't.

Well technically the third one isn't aku, but is aku telling a self-insert christmas story.

>"Don't let me detain you."

Well obviously there's only so much they could show in what was a cartoon aimed at the Y-7 FV audience, but they did a pretty good job of illustrating that he was a pretty wicked entity, despite being capable of goofiness at times.

At any rate when the Adult Swim revival series starts, we'll probably be seeing more blatant levels of evil than the original series could show.

user that's aku...

>as it should be
I bet you're a little bitch boy

>I want to snuggle with her
>I want to hold hands with her
>I want to discuss the dynamics of an interplanetary, universal totalitarian dictatorship with her

It was a show aimed at children so they can gave him a playful personality especially later on to lighten up the mood of the darker moments in it.

I imagine in the new season that they will make him similar to how he was in the first 3 episodes, in the first 3 episodes, he was definitely something to fear, he looked like a totem poll, always had that drone music going on in the background when there's a scene involving him, morphed into giant monsters, and did horrible shit to innocents and anybody in general who opposed him, and enslaved every race he could. Later on, he just become kind of a cross between a troll and a doofus I think

>Her

THICC

hot damn

He's pretty fucking evil, Destroys planets and forces their inhabitants to serve him on Earth. He also sends people to a place called The Pit of Hate.

Remember when that scientist made those badass robots that beat Jack for him? And as a reward, Aku made the robots destroy the scientists town?

He is almost comically evil sometimes.

you're fucking welcome

Shadman please.

wat.

Of course she would, you probably just have to pay her.

One thing I´ve always loved about Samurai Jack is how it combines magic and fantasy with science fiction. You don´t see that often that a being of supernatural nature coming from on Earth can actually be a threat to the whole universe. And I know Aku's origin goes back way before even the existence of Earth, but Aku himself was born on Earth.
One can only imagine these intergalactic empires' reaction to a living mass of black goo who just wouldn´t die despite all they threw at it.

Does Aku ever get laid?

Apparently he's cockteased Jack like fifty freaking times

Is Aku into a specific sex, or is he the kind of guy who can fuck anything an enjoy it?

He fucks over everyone and seems to enjoy it.

Xenos deserve love and affection just like Humans, user.