What are some good movies for someone who dislikes degeneracy? Seems like everything these days is so bad

What are some good movies for someone who dislikes degeneracy? Seems like everything these days is so bad

Pic related kind of stuff im a fan of.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0642x0-QL0Y
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oops wrong pic but im still a fan of running on empty

The Princess Bride.

Both God & Lucifer loved it.

The Greatest Story Never Told

>I just have to keep moving.
what did he mean by this?

Someone was after him. Actually it was a certain group

Your mom sucks dicks in Sup Forums

go back

Post movies

no.

go back

You'll enjoy life more if you embrace degeneracy and become part of it. I used to be a bit of /poller/ myself but it was just too much effort to be angry all the time. I wish I had done it sooner.

Having personal morals is very important to me

Legends of the Fall
>family
>war
>love

pol is full of degenerate low testosterone incel liberals like you. Why don't YOU go back?

Go back

(pic related is you)

I used to think like this until I realised it was making my life miserable and unfulfilling. Trust me, you need to move past this way of seeing the world. It will do you good. Fuck, I let the memes get into my head and ended up voting for Trump. So there are very tangible consequences to this.

it's funny that virgins came up with a new term incel. what the fuck is that even mean?

t.reddit

Stop censoring me

What the fuck. Trump the man is a degenerate. Sounds like you had a very juvenile concept of morals if thats what you think when I say I dislike degeneracy.

Involuntarily celibate. Like male feminists who haven't started raping yet.

Falling Down.
Taxi Driver.

Involuntary Celibate, it means "I want sex but I can't get it (and I don't think hookers count)"

but why not say virgin? geeze you guys are beating these nerds when they are down. not surprising when they lash out

fake

My point is your hatred of "degeneracy" is misplaced and will hurt you more than it hurts anyone else.

this isn't

Thats like saying
>i want to chop people up and eat them but i wont because of morals

If you actually cared about morals and were a half way decent person you wouldnt have to think about it because it would come naturally. You sound like a fedora tipper "nice guy" that opens doors for girls in hopes that they'll sleep with you
>but i get laid regularly
not my point.

Because maybe they had sex once, and not all virgins are virgins against their will?

Actually, its the easy temptations of degeneracy that makes people unhappy.

(pic related is you)

that's really dark. fuck sake, but can you explain more what you mean? they were raped and still consider themselves virgins? and you make fun of them? wat

lel obvious lie, its the other way round unless you had a repressed early adult life

itt: a bunch of oblomovs

did they never teach americans how to tie theri shoe laces?

Black lives splatter kek

Watch falling down, it's a decent movie

>If you actually cared about morals and were a half way decent person you wouldnt have to think about it because it would come naturally.
When did I say that? I'm advocating the opposite of that.

At least pol is less degenerate than the world. LGBT is a cancer and needs to be purged

No autismo, some incels have had sex before but nobody will fuck them anymore. Some other incels are virgins who can't get laid. And some virgins are virgins by choice. Do you want me to explain how magnets work next?

oh sorry i get it now. you guys no longer make fun of virgins but people that have had sex and no longer have it anymore? wow

Not the black Americans, because teaching how to tie shoelaces is a father's role. Did they never teach people in whatever shithole you're from how to type?

he kept having issues with his dad going through his stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=0642x0-QL0Y

I never made fun of incels.

i know i never said you do i was saying you guys as a broad statement for those that actually use that term seriously. thanks for explaining it, i never understood. damn it's just surprising that people will come up with infinite ways to try to insult people

Incel isn't an insult, it's a descriptor.

Any good catholic-kino?

If I'm not mistaken, many are self-identified.

Sleepers

>slack-jawed Anglo shit
>"""""Aryan"""""
fucking lol. the sad thing is that they believe it.

it's a joke

Wasn't Sleepers a TV film about kids that accidentally kill a Greek street food vendor and go to a boys prison upstate and get raped by the guards then get out and kill one of the guys who did the raping and stand trial for it?

>implying whites are white

you might be a fan of boku no pico

Yes, except for the part about it being a "TV" film. Not sure where you got that from.

still doesn't change the fact that Anglos and Murrimutts think they're white, or even Aryan.

>implying white people aren't white people

Actually, Nolan's recent movies are pretty wholesome.

That's why I like Nolan.

their skin color is white, sure (more like pink/red in the case of Anglos, but whatever)
they still don't act like white people.

Absolutely no memeing, Twin Peaks.

Reviewbrah is of Italian extraction