Pole giving his opinion on anything ever

>Pole giving his opinion on anything ever
it's like that friendless loser who no one asked to contribute trying to join into a conversaton, making it awkward for everyone

Why can't they just collectively die?

mude?

>>Pole giving his opinion on anything ever
>it's like that friendless loser who no one asked to contribute trying to join into a conversaton, making it awkward for everyone
>Why can't they just collectively die?
this, except unironically

I hope an army of winged hussars rape your assholes and kill you, godless German loser. Germans are the biggest losers in the world-- no idea why stormfront poltard brainless have boners over your people.

Why don't you do us all a favour and destroy Germany already. Loser country cany win a war or invent anything useful but garbage classical music

Please ingore him, he is a "Volga German" and doesn't represent German people (who love Poles)

>86286112
>hockey-let cunt is still mad

rgr

Everything I said can be taken at face value

I'm not the "Volga German".

Never have I agreed with a post more

op is not volga german, i am and this is my first post
ofc the polakk autist is paranoid and thinks every german flag is me

lmao it so funny
>muhh russia brought their best player
>ignoring ovechkin, malkin,kucherov and other nhl stars, who top goalscoring table
>canada and sweden losing to germany full of del retirees and semi pros
nhl lockout is not an excuse since they lost to germany lmao get rekt leaf

>Kubica
>Virgin
pic one

True, poles are disgusting.
Only ones who like them are Amerimutts with Pole DNA, and even that is out of sheer ignorance.

I like poland.

I like poland.

Both Amerimutts abroad.

Ami go home XD

Yeah, we love it how they steal our cars all the time. And we loved them so much that we welcomed the partitions back then so we could be even closer. Poles hate Germans for good historical reasons and Germans dislike Poles if we talk about the collective opinion of both of our nations.

Only a diaspora Pole or a "we need to defend Yurop" lowlife would say something like that

Hey, i love Poland too

Let's see here:

the "car"thing was back in the 1990"s so you should get over it by now.

no one in germany gives a fuck/remember/got educated about some fucking partitions (that were in fact a p*ussian thing).

Poles don't give a shit about gerans and vice versa

"diaspora" is a meme-just geroboos and polaboos-there

i thought we were friends Germany...

He's a turk living in germany.

Before my country will be overrun by doctors, engineers and other skilled academics I will leave for Gdansk making it what it once was

The car thing was supposed to be a joke, but a Pole unironically stole my car back in 2008 and got arrested a few miles before he was about to cross the border. And you guys are still pretty relevant when it comes to crime, but people are focusing on Arabs more right now.

I know that a lot of people are either unaware or don't give a shit for whatever reason, but those who do tend to dislike Poles if we talk about the collective opinion, our press is shooting at Poland in a very critical way just like yours with every chance they get. That's not just banter lad

And Polish diaspora is not a meme my dude, we have around 2mil people with a Polish background here. And you act like Prussians weren't Germans, are you retarded? And Russia and Austria didn't have anything to do with the partitions, I see.

sorry about your car, i didn't ralise that gangs are intersted in this this much novadays ,seems to be still a problem

media is media and PIS is a pile of national-populist shit so yeah "the media", they just make their (well paid coin) on this.

P*ussa back in the XVIII century was 90% east of todays Germany, first they got us then you, ask Bavarians what they think about this.

...not to menition the p*ussain militarism that got you in the whole lot of new mess in the XX century-why would you defend it anyways?

hello brian cockholyuk

Leave Poland alone Ahmed

2mils+ of poles in germany?

so why is it that we don't have a status of an ethnic minority back in reich? funny huh?

i guess the turks have it...

because the poles are not a minority, they are actually german with polonized surnames
they cant even speak polish

>Why can't they just collectively die?
Because you were too incompetent to do that, again and again and again. We'll keep coming back, deal with it.

What is this flag and why do you keep reposting it? Is it supposed to look like ours?

There are more Poles than Turks here nowadays. OP is just butt-hurt that he is not the favorite immigrant anymore.

>And Polish diaspora is not a meme my dude, we have around 2mil people with a Polish background here.

?!

Dont bally polakiev Adolf. They are our bros.

I dont know, but arent the one that fled back to Germany after WW2 and after Poland were granted those fromer German territories considered Polish diaspora, even if they dont have anything to do with Poland?

nope, these were 10/10 germans, german minded Silesians ,german Kashubians-there

NOT Polish diaspora

i dont know much about polish diaspora here

its funny how whites have no problem expressing their hatred and bigotry for other whites aloud but they never do shit like this for niggers

have you ever been to Sup Forums ?

XD

>implying OP is wh*te

dude fuck 'volga german" OP lol

No worries lad, you have nothing to do with what other people did to me, it's not your fault bro. I have nothing against other ethnicities or something aswell if that wasn't clear.

Of course they are, that's the usual business of the media, but the way how they report about other countries usually imply what people should think about them in subtle ways. They push people into having their opinions very slowly.

I know, but that region was mostly inhabited by Germans and other Baltic ethnicities, the Teutonic order wasn't purely German to begin with but the region became predominantly German, let's not forget about Pommerania, Silesia is a topic of its own. And Poland was also way more eastward back then aswell, both countries got more "Western" after WW2 in a geographical sense, especially Poland. Lot's of their veterans lost everything after the war even though they "won" and lot's of Germans have lost their home aswell.

I'm not defending shit, but Prussian ambitions got fueled by Austrian behavior in the first place. Everyone was seeking for power anyway, but Poles were busy with getting away with their lifes because they were surrounded by enemies fir a very long time, Lithuania was not a big enough ally if you're getting threatened by Russians and the HRE, especially in the "recent" hundreds of years. And I think Poland is one of the most betrayed nations ever.

Sorry for the late answer, my phone died

>DUDE U NO WHITEY, YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID
>throws a hissy fit when being called turk and not taken seriously

Have you ever been to Europe? We dont care if you are white or black.
Actually we care, but most Euroepans are considered White anyway(except some balkanniggers, turks and some mongols from the east), so its not an issue.
A big issue tho is the Polish diaspora in Great Britain,Sweden,Norway and Denmark that is particularly prone to criminal activity
I see you are implying to ignore those things just because they are white. If you ask me, this is actually pretty niggerish behavior
Thank you for your input and now go back, retarded leaf

The word for whore in places were we had polish immigration is "polaca" (feminine version of polish)...

It says a lot about them.

yes, so many of them are delinquents and prostitutes

thx for reply

I like Poland.

Fuck off ahmed

I think he meant irl