Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/nycc-cast-of-batman-bad-blood-reveal-first-footage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trender drake is best robin!

>Best memory of Red Robin
This is his funeral, isn't it?

Bunker is gay, we know it... no need for more cringe

Yeah

Having read both Detective Comics and this issue, I can confidently say that while Detective was mediocre at best and Tim's fate fucking stupid, this issue is at least something good to come out from Tynion's bullshit.

What cringe? Bunker is the fucking best character.

back to tumblr
altough I won't deny this issue is good

raven is kt, even with this meh artist

I doubt Tynion wanted to go through with it, unless what Tim does later makes up for it in spades.

Oh, because of what you said after Spidey I figured you were done for the night.

I was done, with spidey...
Teen titans need more love
And I am made o-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-o-ove o-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-o-ove
Lo-o-o-o-ove
Lo-o-o-o-ove
Yeah, I'm not the only one bringing cringe it seems

This Teen Titans formation sucked and pretty much all the stories were awful. I hate that this shit is keeping on dragging Tim down.

I wish they'd simple retcon it out. Just introduce new Kon-El, new Bart Allen, new Tim Drake, new Cassie Sandsmark, new Raven, new Beast Boy and so on. None of the baggage accumulated with these awful stories.

Sorry for being bitter in your story-time.

Nah don't worry.
They could simply call it young justice rebirth and use the YJ4 with their classic costumes and personalities, igonore everything that happened before and maybe keep bunker and power girl for diversity.

here we go.

>"It's not just Teen Titans without a Robin in charge"

Wow, well to sell your self short, Cassie.

Also, all those references to other Robins and about Tim seeing the good in Damian. We all know where this is going...

And that's it for this run of teen titans.

This page is the best part of the issue and it dovetails nicely into Damian's Titans.

I also love they're using the Red Robin suit and not the shitty one from Detective

You know what's coming

28/9
WIll it be good? Will it be the same crap? For all I can tell I won't be picking up because nu wally and damian

It'll go the way of the Justice League vs Teen Titans movie. Not crazy about the DamianxRaven romance they're trying to push. We all know Damian will be slightly less of a dick by the end of the run obvs.

Your are a cunt.

>DamianxRaven romance they're trying to push.
Not in the comics she is to old.

The messed up thing about Damian/Raven is that she'll be the same Raven of this team formation. This comic and Marv Wolfman + the new comic's writer confirmed this.

So you've a 13 year old Damian hooking up with a 17 year old Raven. I mean, come on.

The Nu52 Red Robin is easily Tim's worst suit he ever wore. It just serves as a reminder of everything that is wrong about this team formation and Nu52 Tim.

I have feeling Ra's is going to be a stand in for Slade in this run. He'll try and lure Damian back to the dark side and he'll do the "I already have a father" speech. I can see there being parallels to the cartoon because of it's popularity.

I want to have more faith in the writing staff especially from the interviews...
But, I'm still wary.

I blame the animated continuity for screwing up the ages. Tim and Jason didn't happen in the films
cbr.com/nycc-cast-of-batman-bad-blood-reveal-first-footage/

Raven's no fun at all.. She seems to hate anything fun and enjoyable and she's very anti-social

The comic looks like it has the right spirit and tone from the look of it but it's whether the writing will be good or whether it'll be a retread of the Trigon/ Slade type stuff.

I didn't storytime Detective to subject you to these horrors.
I'm so sorry.
Also, I really ought to get on the Zdarsky Horward-thon.

Nah don't blame yourself. It wasn't a bad issue per se but since the overall run has been really bad it's still kind of difficult to ignore everything that came earlier. Also great storytimes, thanks

Specially when the characters are remembering shit from the awful past runs, like when Raven was introduced and she made Red Robin fuck Wonder Girl and Solstice in the same night.

Here they retconned it for a mere peck between Red Robin and Wonder Girl, which is kinda nice i guess.

Making beast boy so young is like my biggest pet peeve with DC. He's supposed to be a horny depressed dickbag for fuck's sake.

Crawling in my skiiinnnnnn

Yeah they made him a little too young. He should be looking more like his pre-flashpoint self. Sucks they've condemned Raven, Beast Boy and Starfire to remain young teens forever. When are they gonna address Cyborg being on the Titans before. I swear they never mention him at all.

Dick was a junior when Cyborg met him, during an adventure where Batman took Dick (Robin) to meet the JL.

They'll never fix that shit.

Kek. Bunker is fantastic, here's hoping his minority status saves him from the Avengers Arena/minor character death in events now that the New52 TT run is dead and buried and will never be referenced by anyone ever again.

>now that the New52 TT run is dead and buried and will never be referenced by anyone ever again.

I keep wishing for that but they just WON'T LET GO.

I mean, Lobdell himself is constantly ignoring the shit he wrote and retconning character's origins, so why can't the other writers follow suit and ignore his shit?

But nooooo... we need to keep shit that Lobdell introduced.

I bet you 10 bucks that they'll reference the past TT run in the new comic. We will probably have Bar-Tor back in some capacity.

This is what he look like in the beginning of nu52 so someone is saying go younger.

I'll never understand why they felt they needed to make him red despite Beast Boy being known as that funny green character.

Raven has a nice thick muff.

Because it was supposed to connect with The Red going on with animal man but that didn't go anywhere.

But that's just it! Beast Boy has been connected with the red since the 90's! Beast Boy, Vixen, B'Wana Beast and so on.

Would they make Vixen red too?

It was stupid.

Tim just spills all the batfamily secret identities to everyone he meets? Even sorta possesed half demons girls and flunky airheads?

back when Beast Boy was created, The Green encompassed all life. Later, The Red got introduced as the amalgamate essence of all animal life while the Green got relegated to all plant life. They made him red in N52 since someone on staff kept nagging that he really should be red and the 52-boot is the perfect time to make the change

I miss Tanya already. She was too pure for this world.

>Tim
>friends

What?

That person was a fucking retard and i'm glad that time proved him wrong. I hope the guy was fired.

Tanya went to shit the moment she was introduced into Teen Titans.

Thank fucking God.

this is never a SoP material, why was Tim not like that for the last four years only to get Limbo'd when he finally gets good
life is simply unfair

You say that while he has that atrocious RR suit in 'Tec
desu almost everyone ignores Lobdell's TT, this issue referenced them because it was the origin of this run, I guarantee after TT-Rebirth magically no character will remember it though I'd like another writer's take on religious fanatic speedster

The Tec suit is fine. It's classic Robin

The bird wings and red mask were awful and made him look like flamenco dancer

Tim has more friends than any other Robin. Go read his RR solo series.

And his banging a blonde

Soo a person from this comic had to be the one who leaked that Tim was gonna die at SDCC right?

Fucking hell, Conner's body is not even cold yet