What are some good movies about the evil nature of white "people"?

What are some good movies about the evil nature of white "people"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&t=5s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wholphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid
youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based Lorde

she's right y'know

>race relations in america are getting worse, what should we do?
>let's do the exact same thing we've been doing!

Excuse me? I'm not responsible for anything, you fucking bitch.

If she's really sorry she should give her self over to tha bbc

>this system's thrive
lmao who is this bitch anyway

Any film about weakness, defeat and constant failure.

probably has t b h

Is this cunt even "famous" anymore?
I haven't heard of her since last year

Zizek was, in retrospect, the only political commentator to accurately predict how Trump's America will play out.

so sorry

jesus

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

me on the left

She put out one of the most acclaimed albums of this year.

Explain why niggers and whites can create offspring with each other then?

No one (in their right mind) is suggesting that whites and blacks are the same but you're completely fucking retarded if you think they're different species.

You do know your surrogate Internet father hates the alt right too

he didn't predict shit you idiot, you have a smelly butt

Malcolm X, but only watch the first half

those monkeys are very cute

Lorde is Jewish.

By genetic distance niggers are another species though but the interbreeding meme is taken seriously despite the facg erectus sonething further from neanderthals to us could interbreed with us.

Most retards cant fathom niggers being a nonhuman species because its hard to see humans like animals. To them the black talks and walks so its clearly the same as them despite the clusterfuck of biological differences.

>Explain why niggers and whites can create offspring with each other then?

can you prove that they can?

maybe she should start the change via seppuku

I hate the alt right and this progressive left too. Why do you think people like me and peterson and dumb enough to pick either ideology? We like facts not emotions.

getting too old for this shit

I'd be okay with this if the same people were also willing to name the jews and blame the niggers for what they do wrong as well, but no it's just ethno masochism and other races are saints. Hypocrites and useful idiots. But so is pol, constantly bitching about the kike systemic racism, but the white man can never do anything wrong.

LITTLE

>what are horses and donkeys and what are mules
(You)

No she's not faggot. She's a half-Irish, half-Croatian Catholic from New Zealand.

Dogs and wolves can create fertile offspring

Isn't she the cunt who started out on Sup Forums?

donkeys and goats can have offspring doesn't mean it should happen

What did he say? I'm not watching his videos, he's a stand-up act and I don't like his schtick.

Definitely saw that coming. Never liked this cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&t=5s

yep she spammed her crappy music on Sup Forums years ago then denied ever coming here

Polar bears and brown bears are different species and produce fertile offspring

Same goes for dolphins and false killer whales

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wholphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grizzly–polar_bear_hybrid

>We like facts not emotions

>What is the Dog-wolfe
>What is hybridization

I'm going mix with a kind of woman who will give me children that are as vaguely non-white as possible.

Remember, your four-month-old cousin is more to blame for the current state of our system than any black person ever.

White women are want to destroy western civilization

>this system's thrive

Ungrammatical.

Give your millions to poor black communities in the US, Lorde.

Holy shit that kangz painting

>"All white people are responsible for this system's thrive and fall."

Did she...just say whites are the only ones capable of running society?

Is Lorde a Sup Forumstard?

The fertile offspring thing is just one definition of a species. There is no agreed upon definition.

It's about time she came out and apologized for New Zealand's egregious role in the international slave trade

Where is this?

That white boy will grow up to be a beautiful trap

>white men and women hate each other and don't breed
>somehow this is genocide by brown people
Having a think.

Oh no, pictures of neckbeards. My one weakness!

>he still thinks language is about prescription and not communication
Absolute necessity for grammatical correctness is for mouthbreathing retards who can't cope without it, if you understood what she was saying (which you did) then how she said it is irrelevant

>offspring

Bullshit biologist agrees taxonomic systems are based on genetic distance so blacks are another species.

Twitter is culture cancer

You fucking idiots are out of fucking control!
This whole thing stinks of mossad and FBI/CIA rats!
Fuck Antifa and that piece of shit Soros!!

>Wholphin
What the actual fuck

You're forgetting that it's the EVIL JEWISH HIVEMIND CONSPIRACY THAT TOTALLY EXISTS THAT'S BRAINWASHING WHITE PEOPLE INTO DOING IT, of course.

As a fellow white, I agree and I don't know why this statement is so controversial. We must take steps together in combating the fascism of the Trump administration.

Why I can't stop laughing at this picture?

i cant believe lorde was my waifu

fucking D R O P P E D

Because white people are incredibly cucked to the point of being mentally retarded yet still insist they're superior to everyone else?

>white men and women hate each other
in the media

youtube.com/watch?v=aWM4bJNpch0

>my video game e-celebs retweet something and I get an alert
>it's about drumpf

Nigger detected.

>interracial relationships = white men and women hate each other

That's not how it works user.

>every person I don't like is a jew

This but unironically.

The people who are cucked and the ones insisting superiority are separate groups though.

Only West Euros, East European men are more racist and mean than those cucks. Notice jews only took root in West Cuck lands like France, America and Bongistan then later infiltrated East Europd but had shit success compared to the West European cancer. Heck South Euros are the only whites that tried to eradicate jews while West fought a war to save them.

The ones who are cucked aren't the ones insisting they're superior though.

>retards are easily manipulated

So are you saying that white people are stupid and easy to control? Because if they're that fucking braindead they kind of deserve it.

>Lorde
>being waifu material
>ever

Consider sterilizing yourself.

White women that like blacks see the nigger as a feral wild strong creature that dominates them constantly over the more domesticated white male. This is not cuck speak its the real biological reason white women fall for niggers.

>Lorde
>e-celeb

So under that logic niggers deserved to be enslaved then.

I can hear you panting as you typed this

>he has a twitter
>he follows video game e celebs

unironically kill yourself

We've noticed and logged hundreds of instances of this propaganda, as you know. It has become difficult to find a mainstream movie or TV show without at least one gratuitous and statistically unlikely interracial relationship. It won't do you any good to feign ignorance or attempt to patronize people who are more than ready for your execution.

didn't say that and I've never heard of her so I guess she's not much of a celeb of any kind

Feeling Good On a Wednesday

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

I don't use my real name and it's mostly so I can upvote my guy Trump's tweets and get video game news

hmm this type arrogance seems oddly familiar to me...are there any cultures that promote this kind of thinking?? i wonder...

has lorde made another successful song?

Bro white women choose violent white psychos are their default reproductive partners the bad boy thing isnt a meme. The more you act like a jerk the man women like you. Niggers are instinctively mean psychos so white women lust for them constantly.

No, it's saying that people who are lied to all day, every day eventually believe some of the lies. The only people who haven't been cucked were those who were willing, over the past few years, to cross the internal line we've all been indoctrinated to set up in our minds, and say "if this is what being a racist is, I am a racist".

>sorry im late user, i was at a BLM protest. What was it you wanted to talk to me about?

>Caring about facts rather than feefees makes you a fedora wearing neckbeard now

Well it's nice to see that Sup Forums is finally admitting they're the ying to SJWs yang and that just like SJWs they don't care about facts.

THE AXIS WON THE WAR IN MY MIND
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
BUT THE JEWS ARE ON TOP

I must live in a weird part of New Jersey because I see 100 time as many same-race couples as I do interracial ones. Saw a family with like 9 kids today.

Yeah I'm sure watching BLACKED non stop really opened up your third eye.

Right on.