What's your opinion on your country's biggest business partner?

What's your opinion on your country's biggest business partner?

>Sweden
>Belgium
>tfw so few support sveriges ekonomi that our biggest ally is a fabricated meme country

Luxembourg, Russia and Macedonia now belong to the neo British Empire. Can someone please politely inform them?

>people will still deny that Finland is a Japanese fishing colony
what more evidence do you require?

Based Japan

>Switzerland
eh?

didn't know that was a thing O_O

suicide

dutch empire still alive

They are basically our port.

it's actually italy in our case

Yout mother is the port for my dick

Japan is our greatest ally against low-IQ wh*Toids. Together we shall conquer e*Rope and begin the Asian Century.

Don't you manufacture a ton of volvos?

Is this pic some kind of joke? Germany is by far our biggest business partner. After that Netherlands and probably Sweden. Japan isnn't even top10 probably.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.

>Dutchtugal
>Cypruskraine

the only thing Sweden is best at is rape and child marriages

Pretty sure France and Germany are Spain's main trading partners, not Netherlands.

Hello brother!

Does Netherlands earn the most in the EU? :3

>Finland

The memes are real

I think you mean our port :)

>"Britain"
Literally russian oligarchs reinvesting stolen money.

It's great to do business with the greatest country on earth.

>The top export destinations of Russia are the Netherlands ($29.3B), China ($28B), Germany ($21.3B), Belarus ($14.1B) and Turkey ($13.7B). The top import origins are China ($37.3B), Germany ($23.6B), Belarus ($10.9B), Italy ($7.44B) and the United States ($5.79B).
Oh wait meme map

>Luxembourg
tax-haven shit I assume

Oh I love my brothers in Japan

It's not import/export it's FDI

Dutch domination innit

Ireland is a tax haven too.

Asian nations sticking together

>France and Great Britain are the only Europeans countries to work even more with the US than other Europeans countries.

Netherlands is a tax haven. A lot of companies are registered there. Belgium and Luxembourg also have a lot of tax advantages.

We are practically an extension of the US economy, although Trump is bullying us :'(