Without spoilers, tell me why the ending sucked

Without spoilers, tell me why the ending sucked

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao
youtube.com/watch?v=WjrMXXIbWOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mabel and Stan

You know why.

The ending was a huge "have it all ways" cop out. Only other thing I'll say is I'm talking about the "resolution" of Stan's "sacrifice".

Thanks Sup Forums

Did not live up to the same level of hype as the middle of season 2. Weird stuff was just 'lol weirdness amiright?" instead of gelling together into a coherent narrative.
A series that prides itself on characters learning from their mistakes did not confront a character about a significant choice, missing the opportunity for the character to grow and be a better person.

Everything before the final arc ended up being completely inconsequential, Bill's motivations were fucking retarded, certain female characters did not get their comeuppance, and everything that might have had a lasting impact after the finale was resolved and everyone walked away exactly as they were in S01E01

The creator was too young and inexperienced to run a series.
He intended for it to be three seasons, was cut to two because he couldn't handle more, and it shows throughout the back half of the season.

Without telling me why it sucked, tell me why the ending sucked.

Wendy didnt get a Dipper flavored creampie

Men, all the DEEPEST LORE that turned out to be nothing at all. Better than not having an ending like other series, but still...

It sucked.

Also Bill never raped and murdered billions of people like in the fanfiction. What a lame bad guy. I was really let down. Oh sorry is that a "spoiler."

Rushed anticlimax and characters acting like they took an extra dose of stupid pills that morning. No satisfying, real payoff for anything in any of the previous episodes. It wasn't horrible though, just horribly disappointing.

Bad pacing and poor delivery.

There were parts of the finale that worked alright, but all the stupid go-nowhere filler episodes during the second half of the season resulted in them cramming seven or eight episodes worth of character arcs and subplots into barely four episodes.

It didn't have the song.
youtube.com/watch?v=vq5sZPPF9ao

> See you next summer!

>now it's decaf!

that one person who does a pretty good bill impression did cover it

youtube.com/watch?v=WjrMXXIbWOg

It was rushed because Alex couldn't handle the pressure of running a show. The second season should've actually been two seasons.

>bump

The first part was great, but the next to halves squandered their time, didn't explain a lot of plot points, turned a menacing villain into an incompetent bumbler, and made a really rushed ending.

It didn't. It's just Sup Forums never being satisfied with anything and crying over how bad it was as soon as something is slightly disappointing.

I don't hate it but...

I don't have the Journal 3, I don't know if it is explained there, but I would have liked an explanation about the whole hoarding gold and money hints.

And I've started to feel that Dipper needed an episode about meeting male friends his age. Not that he needs a male partner for the mysteries, I know Soos is already there, but it feels like a big void in the series for me, the lack of interaction of Dipper with other kids his age. Again, only hinted in that school flashback. I like to imagine an episode where he meets with the buy kids from Wendy's family.

This

Have him come to Wendy's house and get to have a mini adventure with one of her younger brothers.
Lots of potential there, And the whole "I have a crush on your sister thing" can go with it

>I don't have the Journal 3, I don't know if it is explained there, but I would have liked an explanation about the whole hoarding gold and money hints.
Isn't it just a joke about doomsday preppers?

You know how the show had that overlaying feeling of "what I'm seeing is really silly, but there's something underneath it all that's actually interesting and sinister"?

Yeah, that moment never comes.