Post joke characters that were never funny

Post joke characters that were never funny.

Harvey Birdmans assistant from Harvey Birdman

Fuck you, onions the greatest

I thought his bit with the ski mask in Future Boy Zoltron and the whole thing with having a video of his birth were pretty good. But otherwise, agreed.

I don't even want to bother downloading the image, but the three kids in the coat from Bojack Horseman

It was maybe almost amusing for a second, then was driven into the ground harder than any joke I've seen before

The meme obviously, not the original
Landwolf is so much better tho

>It was maybe almost amusing for a second, then was driven into the ground harder than any joke I've seen before

I'm pretty sure that's actually what they were going for, likely hoping they'd come through on the other side and it'd be funny again.

Didn't quite get there, but at least they dropped it once it was done.

>Didn't quite get there, but at least they dropped it once it was done.
Yes it did. You people are mad.

I didn't find him or shrink-ray dude funny at all...wonder what I'm missing on shrinkray

Why you gotta be talkin' shit about me user.

get ready, tomorrow it's a Onion episode

Every goddamn comic relief sidekick in a children's animated film.

Well, now he looks like the curly poop emoticon.

he's not officially a joke character but he sure acts like it

Watch it!

Here you go OP.

lol dude you like the le jojos too?

They will never make her good.

Gumball still has some golden moments but I find all the memey humor, constant quips/screaming, FANNY FACE and "oh she looks innoce- OH NO SHE ANGRY AND HAV DEEP VOICE" jokes obnoxious.

basically any of the "comedy relief" sidekick characters in animated movies nowadays

He's made me chuckle once or twice, he just doesn't need entire episodes dedicated to him. This goes for every SU townie.

He's good for a background gag or two

But I don't think they can really top Onion Trade

Really? People say I'm pretty funny.