How are millennial women able to get a well paying job but millennial men have a hard time finding good work?

How are millennial women able to get a well paying job but millennial men have a hard time finding good work?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because half of these millennial "women" where born as men

I don't think that statement is reinforced by any valid statistic.

If it is: education levels.

>hr is women
>YOU GO GURRRRRLLLLLLL!

They suck a mean dick.

Do you honestly think she paid for that flight?

Kek

If you consider getting shat upon and gang raped by Saudi Princes a job....

affirmative action

>posts the picture of a blogger whore on her way to Sheikh Snackbar Al-Saud and his donkey scat dungeon
I wonder

with some form of sex, yes

?
Pretty sure the job market is a bit tougher for ladies, but that doesn't fit in with Sup Forumss closet gender issues, so yeah whatever this guy was trying to say then

This. Also men have an easy time getting shit jobs that women will never do and since these jobs need to be done, it's either men or Mexicans who are the only people that will do them.

People who take pictures of themselves or others on a business/first class flight end up having it be their only flight of that standard.

I don't know why you think they but no millennial demographic is consistently getting a good job.
Even STEM is having a relatively rough time compared to previous generations.

Women are more intrinsically valuable to the species. It take a girl over a decade to hit sexual maturity and then is only able to produce one baby at a time.

We, as a species, therefore have all kinds of inbuilt pro-woman biases in our DNA.

Because of this people are far more likely to "see the good" in a women. She'll get better marks on all her assignments at school and be much more likely to ace the job interview than an equally apt, male counterpart.

In addition people are also more likely to over-estimate hardship women face. This leads to things like pro-women university scholarships even when women far outnumber male students and perform better academically.

People are genetically programmed to think women are vulnerable/weak/disadvantaged and will therefore treat them as though they are.... even when the numbers say otherwise.

There is also the "safety net" that women have that men don't. Any woman, including the ugly ones don't have to work at all in order to survive. There is ALWAYS a man that will be willing to support her in every way he can for access to her vagina. She can also take advantage of pro-female government programs/welfare and support groups. These safety nets means that, as a woman, you can afford to fail repeatedly and still make it. You can do the wrong degree, get the, wrong job and keep trying over and over until you get it right because someone will always bail you out. If you're a guy and you fuck it up once, you're fucked.

What did he mean by this?

Quite reasonably stated actually.

Quotas as a big part of it, i live i the literal feminist hell and i got fired because a woman had been picked out and chosen to replace me to give the company a more diverse workforce.

Did your boss say that in your face? How is that even legal?

Women are classified as minorities and the government gives them and would-be employers incentives, preferential treatment for hiring them, and tax breaks for women who start their own business.

Also, those companies and individuals women get preferential treatment when bidding on government contracts.

Fpbp

You mean she got free sex on top of a free plane ride.

Very likely this.

Because they have a pussy

How does this get you a job?

Makes want to put their penis inside of that so a woman can entice weak men with it and HR is populated by weak men.

Do you think that photo for posted was taken for free?

Bitches hungry for power and money are theee perfect fuck puppets. They have "fuck me" written all over them.

true story

>millennial women
>working hard

returnofkings.com/57833/do-women-become-irreparably-damaged-after-allowing-arab-princes-to-defecate-on-them

because women just become instagram famous so rich oil babies can use them as a toilet

if you have to ask youre a fag

They're more willing than any previous generation in modern times to fuck to advance their careers, or make fucking their career.

Because they date rich man.

wtf I hate trannies now

They head off to Dubai to get shit on.

No, seriously, they do.

I know of about five girls from my teenage years who spend a lot of their time in Dubai, Marbella and Greece who return with designer bags, jewelry and whatnot.

I doubt that a hairdresser's salary can pay for all of that.