Gotham Thread

Better Joker than Leto. Prove me wrong, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

couldn't imagine anyone disagreeing with this. bye bye thread

They shouldn't have recast Ivy
Looking forward to scarecrow in S4

Ok, fine. Better Joker than Nicholson, too.

Agreed. Still don't understand what the writers were thinking on that one.

He's a below average Joker but yeah still better than Leto.

Only because Joker was cut as the main villain

Original Ivy was/is ugly as sin.

Even the "i'm the jokah, baby!" dude was better than Leto's

>below average
Explain. What do you consider to be 'average' in this case?

Is that Ian Gallagher?

Yessiree.

The overall character just isn't as interesting, or intimidating, they spent too much on his origin story and then moved quickly on the crazy. He's just not that fun to watch especially when he has been outshined by other villains mainly the penguin and the riddler.

How powerful do you guys think Penguin will be at the beginning of season 4? In interviews it's been mentioned that he'll be licensing crime in Gotham. Will he be more powerful than Falcone was at his peak? What about the Court of Owls? Galavan?

Penguin is my favorite character and I want to see him as "The King of Gotham" who actually holds on to that power and doesn't keep getting knocked down. The most powerful he's been so far is when he was mayor and kingpin of the underworld at the same time, though it seems like he may be even more powerful at the beginning of Season 4.

I see what you mean about the other villains, but the point may be that he doesn't start out on a ride to the top like Penguin. He's more of a 'waiting in the shadows' kind of guy in that sense. It would be boring for the Joker to start out as the centre of everyone's attention. And I personally find him quite entertaining when he's on screen. To each their own, I suppose.

*rise
Oops, fat fingers.

He was hideously cringy in his first few appearances. After he came back to life he was okay. Leto was better though.

Gotham has the best Bruce however.

Can't sexualise a teen too much and get away with it. It's not a Dan" The Can" situation, since Ivy's shtick is seducing men.

Is that the guy who plays Ian in Shameless?

>tfw he will finally be the King after all the shit he's had to put up with

I guess, I just don't see why they couldn't have waited until the actress was a bit older, like they did with Selina.

>tfw remember him from Ned's Declassified
>saw him as a kid and now I see him as the freaking Not-Joker

Was I the only one who thought that Lee taking the virus didn't make any sense?

Looks like he finally reached the form we know him as in the batman universe. He definitely won't be knocked down so easily anymore, he keeps getting more ruthless and cunning.

It's nice to see Kris Jenner finally step out from behind the camera again.

Another thing...how the fuck is Crane gonna become a psychologist later if he's already becoming the Scarecrow as a teenager? He's gonna get himself locked up in Arkham before he even has a chance to get to med school.

>"Wanna know how I got these Stripes? Funny story."

>watching Gotham for a logical plot

Gotham's main appeal is nonstop insane twists. This whole show is literally just a series of twists,every plot is built around twists, it makes it one of the most exciting and entertaining but also worst written shows I've ever seen.

In case you haven't noticed by now, these character origins have nothing to do with their comic book counterparts.

I know, that's my point. It pisses me off to no end.

Fair enough

same, i hate this fucking show, trying to put as much villains in there so people keep watching it, in that case just make a fucking batman tv series

Well S4 is gonna be based on Long Halloween and Year One, so...

>Long Halloween adaption without Batman

I can't wait! Sure going to be great when it has nothing to do with the comic of the same name.

carmen just turned 18 irl. the actress who played young ive is still underage i think

That's my point. They could've just waited until she was 18 to turn her into a seductress.

My only question is when the fuck does he get the monocle and top hat

I want my moTHERFUCKING MONOCLE AND TOP HAT

>tfw Bruce becomes batkid before Penguin gets the monocle and top hat

Both jokers are equally shit

maybe because they needed another female villan on penguins side since mooneys dead

that's true
there should be more characters Bruce's age

Did you see the S3 finale?

Bruce is a vigilante now, it's only a matter of time til he becomes Batman

Yep, the gay Gallagher is the Joker.

>Any guy who can smile can be joker now

I wish they'd stop making batman media forever.

>Any guy who can smile can be joker now
youtube.com/watch?v=yMxQEJh-sxQ

Why? You can already read hundreds of Stories about those villains fighting Batman. This is a creative new way of exploring these characters.

Different user, but his acting was perfect here and he's just gonna keep getting better and better.