"They capped that nigga?"

"They capped that nigga?"

Other urls found in this thread:

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sammie got popped is the best. get over it

Sheeeeit he din du nuffin

gonna hafta pour out a 40 for a homie, we lost a real nigga today

"They whacked Lil' Sam?"

Why did this app have to get deleted. Its the best meme to come out this crappy year.

"my homie dead?"

is there any way to get it back?

No, the entire process was server side so old APKs won't work.

how can they make this technology and then hide it from us?

what else are they hiding?

the ancient alien theorists were right

the bogs are behind this

"sammy got popped?" can't be topped

Sam "Passing is the new Gassing" Shepherd

I prefer "they iced that nigga?"

White liberals suck the fun out of life

Best New meme since colbertposting

This is the funniest shit. The tech was too good for this shit world.
How does this not actually bring racial harmony? People get to see themselves as different races and laugh.

Ayo man das so messed up n shit but let's put dat emoshionel talk out dere for a sec cuz I gotta tell them niggas watchin at home to come see my lates flick da dark towah, bruhs. Its a seriusley fun thrill ride n sheit. Go sea it niggas cuz I really needa pimp my ride soon, ya feel me?

where's ja? i need to ja to make sense of all dis

looks the same intelligence-wise

Because apparently white people aren't allowed to have fun. Only the white to x race filters were deemed racist, not the other way around.

i hate black people in general but ">LOL NIGGERS" posting became boring to me a long time ago. like, do you just see black people in your daily life and go off mentally, or is reserved for a few ghetto niggers in general type of mindset? i dont understand it anymore

were other racial filters a thing before the newest one?

>nobody has made a new version of this app still
Feels bad man, so much reaction image potential.

How did I miss out on this? How many days was it available?

If anybody has a folder of these pics, please dump it here for my enjoyment.

>cut the server

underage are easily amused

The most amazing part is that the app manages to make new racial versions while realistically preserving the original person's features. This plays into the whole liberal "what if you were born another race" shit. If anything, it promotes racial sympathy and harmony while creating laughter which is the best way to maintaining peace anyway. People are retarded.

its funny how such disgusting forms of life cant create such amazing art. dude was one of the best playrights of the 20th century

Can I get a black Colbert?

I can tell you are from reddit because you instantly make things about you. Kys faggot

post em if you got em

>used the app on my mom's picture
>black version maintained all her facial features while still seeming like a new person
Shit was so amazing

i think thats really all it is. i used to go on /news/ and Sup Forums like 10 years ago when i was 17 and just talk shit about women and brown people all day. i thought it was hilarious. but i was also a friendless virgin. now im 27 with a decent career and longterm beautiful girlfriend, and i dont just dont think that way anymore. i still have realistic prejudices about things like blm and feminism and am still a republican, but this kind of shit is embarassing.

Lmao. Bottom right is Herman Cain

Dang, Kenan should do an Alex Jones impression.

>pneumonia? wus dat like advil or summin

Holy shit this is just like that pic of a hipster sjw trying to blend in with Sup Forums and try to subvert people

i promose ive been here longer than you user. why did my post upset you?

chinaman colbert is in to lipstick, that's.. cool..

Japanese Arya is kawaii

subvert about what user? something about gay people or black cocks?

>please leave
My fucking sides

It's funny because for all the shit they talk on the internet they'd never have the balls to say that to someone IRL.

this is amazing, wow

>I would have followed yo ass my brotha, my nigga, my kang

I'd vote for aboriginal ballsack-head.

>Abbo Donald

And his hair is now a weird flap of skin, neat

well it reinforces the idea that hes a transexual or homosexual and as christian americans we dont support those things. the reason being is that they are cultural marxist degenerates attempting to destroy the white race through hebrew propaganda such as when women hold jobs on tv

>trumps face breaks the program

>tfw this app literally broke racial barriers and anti-racists got it taken down for bringing races together
I don't understand the world today

Well it kind of revolved more around making fun of black people but I'm still annoyed they took it down.

God damn she should have been born a man.

Proves that anti-racists don't actually want what they preach. Or they are literally too stupid to realize what's good.

Exactly, making fun of black people is something that can bring everyone together.

>Yeah, im thinking im black

>making fun of black people
>makes realistic black people
>it also made asians, indians, whites and mexicans
Really made me think

kevin spacey's a cool guy

The fact that Trump's hair throws off the app shows just how unnatural it is. Seriously, just fucking shave it off. I find it funny that we make fun of other actors for losing their hair but never Trump.

>Sammie got slumped?

We finally did it

t.iq 80

xD xD xD this! yay reddit! praise kek! meme magic haha!!

Liberals.

It was only live for a few hours. I made a few and went back that night and the feature was gone.

I'm sure you can find an APK of it somewhere if you have android.

>Trump
>never has hair jokes
Have you been asleep the past two decades? He did actually show it was real a few times though by letting people rub it (though I think it's been thinning out over the years).

t. faggot who whined on twitter about this app being racist

I tend to agree. I hate it when someone on pol posts something from some nog on Twitter. It shows them saying or doing something so stupid and rage inducing but there is nothing you can. Do about it. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

nope i was pissed they got rid of it. just dont say stupid cringy pol shit on my board. k thanks bye ;)

Makes me happy that guy drove into the crowd today. What goes around comes around.

>bottom right
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>tfw you can't tell which one is shopped because she is so disgusting looking in all of them

Having the apk won't do much as everything is done server side. It's dead Jim.

nigger

memes...

It's real in the same way the few wisps of hair left on Colin Mochrie's head are real. That is, why do a fucking combover instead of just embracing your hair loss? You know? I think he just thinks losing hair makes him look less powerful, which is funny because Bane is bald and he's really fucking strong.

Can't some Sup Forums nerd mimick the app?

>Aigh bitch niggas, dis is Runnin' On Empty

YO FRODDO, YOU LIL MOFUKIN HOBBIT BITCH! GIBS ME DAT RING, FUCKING BITCH NIGGA!

If it were that simple we would have had it for a long time already.

Just stop. Nothing like outing yourself as a visitor by thinking nigger posting is Sup Forums. And writing
>pol
It's good ol Sup Forums. If it hurts your fee fees just leave. Turn off the computer. Nothing you say is going to change chan culture.

We're not stupid. It's why we are in charge.

Quit going off topic please

To be fair he's kind of built up the hair image for years now, it'd be too weird for him to get rid of something that's been such a key part of his image.
Bald wouldn't be too bad though.

>dis that food rundown joint my nigs

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/6/25/whites-on-target-to-become-a-us-minority.html

Do you feel in charge?

Faggot lol

>popeye's reviews every week

>posting Qatar propaganda

There has to be some autismo user here who could study it

Black people are such crybabies about everything. Actually I take that back I bet it was one black guy on Twitter with a lot of followers and a bunch of dumb white liberal women that gave it traction.

Wow that image really seemed to hit a nerve there. ;^)

>fee fees
>chan culture
t. Sup Forums migrant
look these memes are funny to me too because I'm a Sup Forums degenerate but there isn't a problem with the world at large for not thinking raceswapping white guys and making "SHEEEEIIIT" tier ebonic memes out of it is funny.

People like you ruin the site.