Helicopter pilot is MIA or dead

>Helicopter pilot is MIA or dead
>Zombies are being let in and everywhere in the complex
>He leaves his soldiers behind to go hide
>Locks himself inside the dwelling/living area

Let's pretend Bub wasn't there. What was Rhodes plan exactly? Was he just gonna grab a bunch of ammo and then uh... shoot all of the zombies? Somehow make a run for it despite the zombies that are soon going to be clogging up the doorways?

I mean what the hell?

Panic? Rhodes didn't get his job because he was competent just more competent then the other dumbfucks in the base.

Is there food?

Dawn was Romero's peak. After Dawn everything else he did was a steady downhill run that got progressively worse.

I dont even know what youre talking about but I wouldnt put too much thought into what Rhodes does at that point

Day is better

Any other anons plan on loading up on drugs and spending a cozy October weekend evening watching this absolute zombie kino?

He peaked with Night. Dawn started out great, but it became a slog after Roger got bit. It went to shit when the bikers showed up. It's too bad it couldn't keep up the tremendous energy of the scenes at the TV station and the high rise apartment building. Night is a solid movie throughout.

Dawn of the Dead is criminally overrated. The remake is much more enjoyable for the most part.

I love the grim and gloomy cold atmosphere of Day and it had a fucking great soundtrack.

I'll pass on the drugs, but there's NOTHING comfier than a horror movie marathon in October.

Bonus points if it's actually cool outside (it's typically still in the 80s or high 70s where I live).

He needed guns. His guns were taken by the pilot.
His men were all over the fucking place running around.

The only thing to do was arm himself since there was no escape and he had no ammo or weapons to defend himself with.

Also yes, kill all the zombies trying to kill him was his plan. Same as Steele. Why aren't you calling Steele dumb?

Night annoys me a bit because Cooper did NOTHING WRONG.

What does it matter? Return of the Living Dead shits on anything Romero ever did.

When I watched the retrospective on the Blu-ray I was surprised that apparently people didn't like Day's soundtrack. I thought it fit perfectly. Especially the Caribbean influence since the outdoor scenes were filmed in South Florida.

Day > Night > Dawn

Return>>>>Day>Night>Dawn

Shaun>>>>Return>>>>Day>Night>Dawn

"Villains" who did nothing wrong.

Reminds me of Quaritch in Avatar.

Is there any other horror movie that captures the same fun spirit of Return of the Living Dead? I think Night of the Demons (1988) comes close.

Return traumatized me as a kid watching it all alone at night.

Shit, I still can't listen to the main theme music, its too fucking spoopy for me.

Dead Alive/BrainDead>>>>Shaun>>>>Return>>>>Day>Night>Dawn

Biohazard 4D Executer>>>>Dead Alive/BrainDead>>>>Shaun>>>>Return>>>>Day>Night>Dawn