Who's worse?

Who's worse?

You

What is bad about Beth? She's the only realistic female character on the show. She's the only character who actually indulges Rick and his fun escapades.

right no question.

>lel we hate beth because she lets rick and the kids do whatever

>lel we hate skylar because she doesnt let walt do whatever

>DUDE WE HATE WOMEN LMAO

Sorry i dont watch reddit shows

Which one gave her husband a hard time when he was acting weird after getting diagnosed with cancer and fucked Ted?

BB would have been a better series if Skylar died during childbirth or her character was killed after the first season.

Beth has perfect cartoon titties, and didn't fuck Ted as far as I know.

She lets her abandonment issues get in the way of good judgment and lets her alcoholic father put her children's lives in danger constantly, and constantly complains about being a horse surgeon even those make a lot of money. And she berates her husband for not wanting Rick to do anything he wants, even though Rick at one point ruined the whole world and abandoned his original daughter without caring.

I hate skyler because she gave the money to ted

I can't greentext: the post
This is 10/10 bait, genuinely mad and replying.
Walter dindu nuffin m8 Skylar was a fucking bitch to a man with cancer, you can't get lower than that m8.

she's a terrible mother and wife who has daddy issues

she lets rick corrupt their kids for his amusement so he doesn't leave her

It's good for the show she is submissive to Rick but she's still a cunt

>tfw won't rewatch BB because of Skylar

I hate Skylar because she smoked while pregnant.

So what you're saying is; Skylar is way fucking worse.

>Walter dindu nuffin
come on

Walt didn't directly put his children in danger or once turn all of humanity into mutants

But she's the foil to the constant anti Rick berating of literally every single other character in the show. Morty is constantly shitting on Rick, Jerry is constantly shitting on Rick, Summer is constantly shitting on Rick, and every side character or new character they introduce like the therapist just shits on Rick. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but the entire R&M universe is against Rick and it's kind of refreshing to see a woman character actually stay loyal to the most hated and least popular man in the universe.

She never complains about being a horse surgeon. Her piece of shit beta doormat unemployed loser husband makes fun of her for not being a "real surgeon".

There's no reason to be loyal to Rick, he constantly talks about how he has infinite family members so he doesn't care if any of them die, he doesn't care about anything that happens cause of his portal gun, she's just being needlessly delusional

she talks bad about her profession all the time

>even though Rick at one point ruined the whole world and abandoned his original daughter without caring.
To be fair she doesn't know about that and THAT Beth hates Rick and if the intro scenes are anything to go by we'll be seeing that Family again. Should get interesting.

The Walt in the series isn't even real. The whole show is about Skyler fucking her and her son's life while delusionally blaming it on her husband who died of cancer before the first episode takes place. Cancer SHE caused by smoking.

Beth did nothing wrong except fuck and marry a beta orbiter.

True, I forgot only Summer has been told as far as we know. The thing I don't understand and think is so fucked up is that Rick went to a world where he figured out how to stop all the mutations, so I don't know why he didn't just find out what his counterpart did there and repeat it back in his original timeline, or if he's just too lazy.

He's just too lazy.

They probably didn't think it through that much. I didn't until you brought it up.

Skylar by a long shot

Surgeon > Money-laundering tramp

Dead Rick said it was a one in a million shot and he just lucked out.

Now the question is why C-137 Rick didn't find a universe where they all died at some earlier time and take them all there.

Laziness is probably a factor.

>where they all died at some earlier time
Or none of them existed, or Rick died in childbirth, etc. Could have gone there and lived lives as normal, printing money and creating birth certificates is probably within Ricks abilities I assume.

C-137 Rick and Morty wanted to seamlessly take the place of their counterparts without anyone noticing, that's why they showed up right before dying

Although I kinda wonder how Rick knew they would die, cause I thought this show avoided time travel and don't think Rick can see into the future

I've always wondered, what would happen if an adult just randomly showed up in society? Typically people have tons of paperwork their whole lives right from the day of their birth, what would happen if you just showed up with no history whatsoever?

>printing money and creating birth certificates is probably within Ricks abilities I assume
The guy regularly rubs shoulders with people within a galaxy spanning civilization in which forging Earthling banknotes could probably be done easily and cheaply on some kind of stellar printer. Which begs the question why Beth and Jerry had to work at all once Rick arrived and also makes Rick an even larger Dick than we all realized.

His little portal device told them in that universe they had just died, they arrived a little after the fact.

Is Rick that interested in money? He talks about it sometimes but it doesn't seem to really be his primary goal

even skyler's actress hated skyler

You can actually get a Birth Certificate if you have a convincing enough story. You get interviewed though and if your story checks out and your bio-metrics don't raise any alarms with any agency I suppose you get a new Birth Certificate for the year and names you provide.

If he wasn't a dick he'd be interested in providing for his daughter if nothing else.

I don't think they're in financial trouble though. Have you ever been unemployed, even willingly? It isn't fun in the slightest, even if you could afford never working again it probably wouldn't be good for most people

Fuck off, Reddit. Nobody should know who that is on the left, and nobody should care who that is on the right. You have to go back.

Not Beth because Summer is the shittier character.

Dougie Jones in Twin Peaks season 3

>Have you ever been unemployed, even willingly?
I am right now. And I could tell you that if I had a "print all the money you want" button I wouldn't use it to never work again but do the things I want to do and never worry about bills, food or business again. Money buys more than just things, it buys freedom. Beth could go through college and become a "real" surgeon like she supposedly wants, or start her dream business with Jerry, provide her children with a top notch education or tutors. the list goes on and on.

A "print money" button has limitless applications.

beth isnt bad as a character, the writers just shaft jerry because sjw things.
now, skyler....
MUH WOMANS INTUITION WALTS UP TO SOMETHING YOURE HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME IM NOT IN CONTROL REEEEEEEEE METH

I'm pretty sure even with infinite money you would still get bored. Money can get you awesome stuff like a house and a car and even a wife but as far as entertainment goes I'm not sure what much it can do, unless you want to go on cruises or travel all the time, but that would probably get old too. Even if I was a billionaire I would get a part time cashier job just to kill time and meet people.

Hey Walt, want me to help you launder your meth cash?
>lol no nvm I gave it all to Ted and also I let him fuck me

Fuck you're a retarded contrarian. I just told you.

>I'm not sure what much it can do

Literally everything.

Pursue your dream job and never look at a bill again. Freedom from HAVING to work.

That's what it would do you dense fuck.

>Even if I was a billionaire I would get a part time cashier job just to kill time and meet people
No you wouldn't because as soon as you met a stupid prick manager you'd tell him to shove his job up his ass because cashier jobs suck and you'd much rather go after a PHD in Geology or some such thing.

But you're the one that told me that in this scenario you didn't want to work, all I was saying is that that would be boring. You didn't say you would pursue your dream job, that would be a good use of time if bills are not a factor anymore

>
Yeah it depends on where it is, I just picked cashiering cause it's not difficult and you have a constant stream of people to talk to. At least when I did it for my first couple jobs I enjoyed it enough

>You didn't say you would pursue your dream job
See:
>Money buys more than just things, it buys freedom. Beth could go through college and become a "real" surgeon like she supposedly wants, or start her dream business with Jerry
You illiterate dumb fuck.

My bad, I misread it, I think I skimmed your comment and thought you said you would use money to never work again. I thought the "dream job' part was just for Beth

If Skyler just started off nice and started getting suspicious after a while, her character would've been accepted much better by everyone. Instead she's suspicious from day one. OMG WHERE IS MY HUSBAND HE'S NOT HOME. Leave a man who just learned he's about to die alone, bitch.

Skyler, easily.

>Gee my husband has just been diagnosed with late stage lung cancer and has started acting a bit strangely because of it
>Also I have a kid who has a disability that has a higher chance of developing if the mother smokes while pregnant
>BETTER SMOKE WHILE PREGNANT

>Walt how dare you say that you're giving me a chance to leave now that I've discovered your criminal activity, wtf we're husband and wife I'm with you till the end and I'll even help you out with the money laundering!
>WALT WTF WHY DIDN'T YOU EVER GIVE ME A CHANCE TO LEAVE WTF YOU FORCED ME INTO THIS YOU CRIMINAL SCUM

Make no mistake, Walt is evil - but you don't have to be evil to be a cunt

Skyler is not only an evil cunt but ugly to boot

My ex wife was a veterinarian who was a judgemental mean cunt. Imma go with Beth.

You get to bang Naomi Watts, beautiful black hookers, and woo the Nu Horne brothers while fate seems to distort itself so everything turns out perfect for you?