Barry Lyndon

Reservoir Dogs

White men can't jump

i wish Sup Forums wouldnt spill over

>What are some movies about nazis bashing scum

FTFY

SHUT UP REEEEEEEE

Turner Diaries

That guy in the background with the pedo stache. He was at the hwndu cam meeting in new york chanting "Hitler did nothing wrong". This pic was in virginia

How the fuck is he at every white nationalist rally?

Fuck off, Sup Forums is a Nazi Stronghold.

this

Sup Forums hates Jews. This is about as anti-Sup Forums as you could get. But it's too late anyway. Sup Forums infected every board. You can't escape it.

I don't think that's mustache man. He always wears a hat due to JUST'd hairline.

Dead Snow

>Discussing Nazis in negative light
>On Sup Forums.
KYS

Surely it's just a cohencidence. I wouldn't worry about it.

>muh edgy nazi hugbox

Truly the cancer that is killing Sup Forums. Also, pic related for OP if neo-nazis count. Really fucking violent and intensely realistic.

dude people who i disagree with are nazis lmao

god damn that whole scene where Derek is talking about spics flooding over to their town gets me riled up every time. It's so transparent.

did anyone say that. weird you are getting so defensive.

Based Nazis living in these cucks heads RENT FREE.

good rec, also truth

I miss the early days, when Sup Forums was never good, when nobody knew what the fuck a reddit was, the days of Snacks and Hal Turner raids, the days when the pedos and nazis on these boards were real sick fucks who didn't spend all day whining about their triggers and demanding safe space.

Learn to take a joke like your predecessors, you alt-right faggots.

>he thinks this was an anti-nazi movie

it's /leftypol/
they know it'll trigger Sup Forums so they post this shit everywhere
can't ever post anything about WW2 itself, always has to be BASH LE FASH xDDD forgetting, of course, that the best war movies are the ones that focus on the horrors and realities of war like Saving Private Ryan, not the political bullshit surrounding it

see