Black woman suffers racist abuse after taking over @Ireland Twitter account

Wow Sup Forums, you couldn't do it could you? You couldn't let a black woman take over the verified @Ireland account? What's wrong with you? Are you racists or something?

>Ireland / Michelle @ireland
A few people are finding issue with me being black and running the Ireland account, so let me just address that for a minute...

>I am not an Irish citizen or of Irish descent. Correct. But I do live in Ireland and this account is to represent all residents here.

>Black people can live in ANY country they like. We can read and write. We are educated. We can work. We can even tweet. I know, shocking.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/black-woman-suffers-racist-abuse-after-taking-over-ireland-twitt/
chocolatecurvesmodel.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>LINK

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/23/black-woman-suffers-racist-abuse-after-taking-over-ireland-twitt/

>We can read and write. We are educated. We can work.
hahahaha could have fooled me

She doesn't look Irish, why is she even in Ireland?

white countries for everyone goy :^)

Ireland YES!

>2016
>banter on twitter is now "news"

really makes you think

She isn't, she isn't a citizen or even of Irish descent. She said so herself. Why is she running the account AT ALL?

Why the fuck is a black woman running the Ireland Twitter account anyway?

Some sort of exchange program?

>why is she even in Ireland?
You mean little somalia?

Nowhere is safe.

>Black people can live in ANY country they like

No they can't. Obnoxious colonist cunt.

>I'm not Irish

So get off the fucking Ireland Twitter you dip shit.

It's kind of your fault. Ireland would look much different if you guys didn't bully them so much. Instead they were forced to adhere to the culture creep of the UK and the EU.

This black chick doesnt represent the majority of Ireland though.

But im glad she got race-fucked.

Sick of niggers

>Black people can live in ANY country they like

Such entitlement. Reminds me of the migrants in Germany who - when caught committing crimes - said, "You have to be nice to me. Ms. Merkel invited us."

She's neither Irish nor of Irish descent yet is running the verified Ireland twitter account. This is clear cultural appropriation and is not okay.

>I am not an Irish citizen or of Irish descent
>why are people angry that a non-irish has control of representing ireland?!?

>nigger steals twitter account
Not remotely surprising.

Cultural appropriation is only cultural appropriation when white people do it

Black people move to white neighborhoods they know are safe

Bring trash family and friends with them

Introduce crime into the neighborhood

Destroy property values

White flight, again

It is time for some ethnic cleansing

Race War NOW

Civil War NOW

>Twitter account change person each week

Why is this news?

Just found her wordpress:

chocolatecurvesmodel.wordpress.com/

She's a plus-sized model, Jesus Christ.

>"Welcome to Ireland :^)"

This is the most important point here.
Please tweet her more with this point. Utter hypocrisy. The papers have no mention of this point. Can you imagine the video that would be made by that racist cunt Franchesca if a pasty Irish boy was running the official @Nigger account

I wouldn't go to Kenya and make an @Kenya username and just post selfies of me being """"white"""". The niggers always fail to realize what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot.

I cannot wait to hunt down the nigger filth and Libtard trash/traitors that enable them

>Black people can live in ANY country they like. We can read and write. We are educated. We can work.

This has to be some sort of clickbait article..

>move so slow that vegetation begins to creep up on you

HEALTHY
AT
EVERY
SIZE

The Irish were treated like the niggers of Europe for the last 2000 or so years by the rest of Europe. They're just dropping the redpill on how Ireland isn't """"WHITE"""" and should not share in any of that """"WHITE PRIVILEGE"""" nonsense. #PotatoPride

>black
>British
Pick one and ONLY one.

Fuck our ancestors, why did they do this to us.

>oh that's why

Then:

Property rates rise higher

Nignog town has worthless shacks on prime real estate

Rich hipsters like to live among the blacks as a form of ironic self expression

Tech startup and trendy cereal cafés are opened in Jigaboo Junction

Young white entrepreneurs flood back in.

Black people can't afford to stay there anymore

Wealthy whites buy houses back

Spike Lee shits his pant in anger.

wasnt ireland full of tiny niggers before whites went over and civilized the place?

yeah

>What's wrong with you? Are you racists or something?
And if a white person took over @Nigeria account?

africans don't have shoes, that's why

What exactly happened here?

WE WUZ POTATO FARMERS IENT SHIEEET

>Black people can live in ANY country they like.

Niggers need to fucking die. I'm white, and I wouldn't say this with a straight face.

WE WUZ MICKS AND SHIT

I cant wait for all the black people to start using their special technologies and sciences to catapult humanity into the future. WEZ GUNNA BE SPACE KANGS

lol what happened here

This is the extent of intelligence coming from the white knights. Hurr durr they're all from tiny villages. Maybe Kunta Kinte needs to fuck off back to her village, where they strap trout to their waist and dance around a fire going HUWAHEY HOWAHEY for ten hours

they already wuz

What the fuck
>I'm not an Irish citizen
Even if you disregard the matter of the race, she's not even a fucking citizen, where'd the outrage come from?

I've noticed a ton of Irish hipsters recently. Has this been going on for a while or is it a new trend?

As an American I want to be allowed to run the chinese official twitter account for a week, doesn't matter I have no fucking oriental in me except for what I eat but because I feel chinese after eating their foods.

>bonus points
>get an aussie on the offical jap account
>duel shitpost each other into WW3

Group of devout believers are saying a prayer in front of a church that is being shut down (and presumably demolished).

Nigger arrives, makes disparaging remarks about their faith, and gets smashed

Niggers are sooooo fucking dumb.

Is the cueball on the left perving hard on jumper girl or is he just deaf and dumb? He's the only one that doesn't respond, and he just keeps getting closer and closer.

she isn't irish but is using her irish anchor baby to claim potato welfare. she didn't stick with her irish baby daddy either.

An historic Catholic church in France was set for demolition, and members of the congregation were kneeling out front for a final prayer. Some nig came along and was saying stuff and blasting rap music on his phone and just generally being a nuisance, so he got BTFO.

>literal potato nigger

Fuck those cunts for trying to jew my motherland

get rid of her

IRELAND! YES!

Were is the IRA?

>m-my grandmother was a coal burner, I'm English

>ISHYGDDT

good

rest of the world, catch up

Quite a few years, from a trickle to a full blown invasion. A lot of them had to emigrate though, which is good for Ireland but not other countries. Some of these morons even tried to get the #BLM scene going in Ireland, it was hilarious. A country where the Law Enforcement is more likely to ask you for directions than pull you over.

I have a friend who was speeding and got pulled over. The Garda (Cop) comes up to the window and asked for his name. My friend told him and the Garda just started laughing and said "I thought it was Michael Scumacher" and just went back to his car and fucked off.

With those posts Iam never sure if they are disguised Sup Forumsacks, have been subverted by disguised Sup Forumsacks or if they are plane and simple stupid.

I often question why I work as a reserve Garda here
At least when mini chimpouts occur I get to help. But shit like this makes me angry. She's not a fucking citizen or of Irish decent, how can she FUCKING REPRESENT THE IRISH. Fuck this, a job in the LAPD can't come quick enough. More chimps but I want a real proper cop job out there than here where we deal with gypsies and boy racers most of the day

I question why I must put up with this

She looks exactly like typical Irish. I don't see the big deal. She's a bit lighter skinned than the regular Irishman, but that shouldn't stop her from being able to run the twitter.

She's ugly tho, I mean how can you even get your dick erect over that thing?

Seriously men sort your dicks out and your heads and get some taste in women.

It's the traditional bias of urban vs rural but it seems to be going into overdrive. Saw it earlier this year with the guy blaming rust belt people and rural people (trump supporters, in other words) for being losers in globalism and that they have to move to the city.

Stereotypically Irish

>anchor baby
Why is this thing even legal?

IRA are gommies tho

We waz brits

>Black people can live in ANY country they like.
invert the colour and suddenly we have a problem

selling drugs

I'm so fucking sick of niggers

>wants the Irish to stop criticising her
>announces that she is part British
She really doesn't know anything about Ireland, does she

But the Irish are niggers?

>move into the cities goyims
>Wealth, fun and cognizance will await you

>send the very clear message that you think foreigners are superior to your native people
>upset when the native people don't like that

It baffles me that they always fail to predict how people will react.

Niggers always have other peoples shoes on their feet though.

says the chinckaroo

Wait. She had a baby with an Irish man? But she says she's a lesbian. Oh, right. Just used the man for her meal ticket and then went straight back to a Tuna diet. Really scummy.

If a white guy ran the account for Jamaica or Egypt or fucking Ghana, niggers would be arm in arms about the white devil and cultural appropriation, even though you get white propose in those places.

I wonder what she thinks of this?

She's not even an Irish citizen

fucking DeShaundra Latesha McCarthy complaining over this stupid shit, this was the most subtle piece of racism i've seen in ireland inyears

>I'm not a citizen
>I'm not even of Irish descent
>but black people have a right to it
Why?

They should let me do it, I'm not Irish, I don't live in Ireland and I've never been to Ireland but I could pass for irish easily

>Implying we want her.

No stay in Ireland please.

Where is the IRA or Provo's in all this?

They spend 500 years whining about the English, and now they're sitting back as Kunta Kinte and Mohammad take over?

WE WUZ IRISH N SHIEEEEET

>spaceship
>iron
>ore
I have a bad news for you Dr Jamal PhD

IRA was always controlled opposition, their job was to destroy any chance of Ireland becoming independent

>Obese Non Irish Lesbian Single Parent Nigger On Welfare

This has to be satire.

>Passionate about quashing body shame culture. Usually @ChocCurvesModel.

yea

galo sengen

Clearly Ireland has been stashing a large portion of their potato quota

Wait, wait wait.

>Obese
>Nigger
>Welfare Parasite
>Lesbian

AND

>English

Bwaahahahahahahaha.

>"I am the Irish now, this is my country!"
>"Oh wow, why are people so mean to me? :-("
I know, shocking.

The first thing a nigger with money does is buy a million dollars worth of Kang Jordan brand Jordan sneakers. They literally can't resist the urge to have tacky disgusting nigger ball footwear. I will never understand.

Maybe they're thinking if the country is destabilised enough by floods of Islamic immigration, the WASPs will flee NI and the people on the Ireland will cry out for a more militaristic government to protect rel Irish people, and they will be there to answer the call.

I don't know though. Fucking baffling.

She looks Indian.

Are they saying she's black because it makes for a better story?

The Irish were the ones who knocked up all the Aboriginals here. They have no problem with fucking ugly women.