Why do Americans get so offended when I insult their shitty country that's right your country is shit it's beyond shit...

Why do Americans get so offended when I insult their shitty country that's right your country is shit it's beyond shit your liberal media affects all of us we fucking hate your country you can bring up your military, military victories all you want it doesn't change the fact that your country is fucking shit and all your greatest inventions were stolen from Germans.

australians are fatter than americans

SHITTING AISLES

Go fuck an emu

OP stop this.

bro were number one in case you didnt know. go back to being a third world country who only exists because we protected you from the nazis, russia, and saddam hussein.

>all your greatest inventions were stolen from Germans.

I may be wrong about this but I believe we invented and perfected mart sharting.

SHART

>we protected you from the nazis, russia, and saddam hussein.

you left out the real one. If Japan had focused on Australia it would have been over in two weeks. Britain had no real strength in the Pacific, so it's basically due to us that Australia is not speaking Japanese right now.

Better than fucking a nigger

Awwwww, the Aussie is jealous. It's okay Koalanigger, maybe one day you can visit and we'll kick your ass for talkin' like one of them queers.

yea well australia didnt do anything to stop saddam hussein, if not for America and George Bush stopping him every australian would be waking up under an Iraqi flag.

who cares anyways, australia is founded by pedophiles and rapists, the whole continent should be nuked.

>yea well australia didnt do anything to stop saddam hussein,

Are you serious? Saddam was going to invade Australia? That's hilarious.

The Japanese could barely maintain their supply lines to the Philippines and couldn't maintain them to PNG. I very much doubt that they could have maintained them to southern Australia.

I don't think Japan could've occupied Australia more than a week without running into suspicious gasoline shortages from the abos

Australia does it again!

That's why I said "focused", meaning not waste resources trying to conquer the whole south pacific, but you're probably correct in any case.

>Are you serious? Saddam was going to invade Australia? That's hilarious.
Saddam was prepping to drops nukes all over the world and invade them, thats why his army was one of the greatest of the last century as its written in Rumsfeld's book.

Haven't you lot got some Marts to shart in?

Australians are all descended from pedophiles because their baby rapers. KILL YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!

SHART IN MART

It's called patriotism, every white country should have a healthy dosis of it ....

can't even shit post without his butthurt showing through.

even your politicians aren't immune to sharts

>implying we care about Hillary shitting her pants.

>be american
>shit stain on a plane

Fucking idiot.

If CNN says America is the greatest then America is the greatest.

You technically aren't number one in anything but military size and arrogance.

I'm actually carb loading right now for my next trip before second lunch.

china probably takes the number 1 spot on arrogance to be honest. America is more stupidity.

>this aussie again
What is your (((culture))) then, deadly Australian dindu?

>arrogance

When was the last time you saw a successful brit hate thread on this board. the truth is americans get just as much a laugh out of these memes as you do.

Is this how Australians deflect from the fact their only national treasure was destroyed by a Stingray?

When strayan shitposting is actually goodposting

>Probably from England
>Calling anyone arrogant
Go back to your pathetic little island where you pretend you're still relevent to the outside world somehow.

He's right. The media is controlled and our presence in the middle east is unjustified.

IM A PROUD MART SHART!
NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF.

At least us Americans take pride in everything we do, including sharting and a million innocent nips.

America is #1 country.

Nuking a million innocent nips*

We are proud of our shitty educational system as well.

Why don't you fuck off you retarded kiwi

SHART

Poor bantz my abbo friend. Learn from your elders.

ausfag is getting mad