Remember that time Hank besmirched the name of a well-loved dead man and pinned criminal negligence on him in order to...

Remember that time Hank besmirched the name of a well-loved dead man and pinned criminal negligence on him in order to avoid an arson charge?

Boomhauer was the only one who did nothing wrong.

He's dead. He ain't gonna mind.

>selling out your friends
>the right thing to do
pick one.

Remember that time Bill finally found happiness with someone that loved him and the entire neighborhood came together to sabotage it and they eventually got John Redcorn to cuck him?

Oh please, like you haven't done that yourself.

It really is a great show

Remember that time you had autism and took things very seriously on a fictional comedy show and spouted your retarded opinions to others?

Remember when you got really mad over anonymous people were discussing a cartoon on the internet?

Remember when op asked a question in a simple honest manner and you projected your own personal feelings of anger and frustration over cartoons onto him?

Remember the exact moment Boomhauer called Dale to get a ride from the booby-hatch?

I already identify with Bill a little too much, but the way he imagines himself even fatter and uglier than he actual is during his version of the story hit way too close to home.

Which one was this? I don't remember this?

The Untitled Blake McCormick Project

Remember that time Bill snuck into the Hill residence and then strangled Bobby to death before raping Peggy and taking a power drill to Hanks urethra before killing them both and committing suicide?

I'll bet you're a hit in 2nd period geometry

ITT: the lowest form of conversation

He didn't though, he imagined himself more fit and eating pizzas with a knife and fork. I think it was Dale that imagined him fatter who ate pizzas by leaning over with his hands behind his back.

Watch it Bobby!

>lowest form of conversation

Uses the abbreviation ITT.

I think you have it backwards user. Dale imagined Bill ripped and Bill imagined himself fat and bald because he has low self esteem.

Thanks for reminding me that creepy pasta exists

he ended up hating beind a dad though, he just liked fucking her

Like a proper man who winds up stuck with a single mother of an underage child.

Did he know?

Can we all agree that Bills Were Made To Be Broken is the best episode?

That Joseph was Dale's biological son? No, John Redcorn was completely in the dark.

Boom Howard is my favourite but he was not in the clear in this episode

He knew and he liked it. He is asexual and wanted a son.

Isn't doing the right thing, you know, paying for your own actual crime? When it's your fault? Man, I had no idea Hank would sell out his own principles so easily. I don't know how I'm supposed to sympathize with this character in any other episodes when I realize what a duplicitous, image-obsessed coward he is.

Jamie pls go

>being this much of a newfag

God I wish Sup Forums wouldn't have gone mainstream

I think any football related episode is GOAT, they're just so comfy in KOTH
>that episode where Hank gathers the crew and their old friends to defeat the team that beat them at State
>Hank calling them losers at their work place after they beat them

Talkin bout dang 'ol pretty pretty pizza