Fuck her. I want the white walkers to win at this point

Daenerys has just become insufferable as a character. I don't know if it's poor acting or what. She's the Hillary Clinton of Game of Thrones. Nobody fucking likes her and we're all just told that we're supposed to like her

She has this fucking huge apparatus of people all coming together to support her and she has the dragons and the show paints her in this positive light, and yet I still feel this intense hatred towards her.

When Bronn shot that ballista, I know it would never happen, but I wanted the spear to go through her fucking head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white walkers are about to get enriched by the bdc

I want to fuck her

i pray for d&d to turn her into the mad queen. i don't care if she wins or loses as long as it's clear by the end that she is and always has been completely insane.

>She's the Hillary Clinton of Game of Thrones

All the better that she should win.

>can't separate his fantasy world from reality
based democrats

>every single sucessful woman in every show or film is "hillary clinton of something or other"
>literally prefering the final villain to the main protagonist just because she has a vagina

You people really really really really really realy need a life. youre unironically worse than the fucking sjw at this point.

>When Bronn shot that ballista, I know it would never happen, but I wanted the spear to go through her fucking head
I wanted him to one-shot Drogon and make her fall to her death.

I really hoped Jaime was gonna drive this spear through her fucking skull here.

>youre unironically worse than the fucking sjw at this point.
and you're unironically spouting off sjw talking points

back to tumblr you dumb gay dany is /our queen/

based gurm

>Nobody fucking likes her
speak for yourself my edgy friend

>quoting yourself

Why the fuck do fantasy writers always do this in politics?

SAVE THE WEST
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LkFN54_Wxc
Jaime is /ourguy/

Sup Forums BTFO

I don't think she is going to win op, just relax. I think they are setting up another red wedding scenario. Her death will be shocking because she is expected to win. That or we find out she is some random child and not a Targeryen

this
also this
Based Dany working the Drumpftards into convulsions

you dont see anyone complaining about cersei though

>at this point.
SJWs are almost entirely irrelevant on the internet compared to alt-rightists complaining about interracial couples

I feel like the show writers know we hate her/her pretentious schtick. Example: the whole title introduction of her and Jon

I would lick the Dothraki cum from her vagina.

This. The monsters used to defeat the SJWs must now be defeated themselves

there is literally nothing wrong with a mongrelized race of people trying to take over a white country

Poor horse/bro/

>youre unironically worse than the fucking sjw at this point.

Literally this. the drumpftards are out of control, soon theyll be yelling at their own whore mothers to stop "being the Hillary Clinton of the House"

>I want the white walkers to win at this point
This desu

You know the show fucked up when you unironically want the white walkers to just murder everyone

She's not really, though.

:) ok

>"Out of control" means saying mean things on the internet, that's bad

>george literally put aside working on TWoW to help speak out against trump and the alt-right

How can one person be so noble?

Wow this person is MAD.

The show/books are obviously building to Dany sacrificing herself against the White Walkers though. I dont understand how unintelligent the people here are that they still think Danys arc is anything other than an arc of eventual self-sacrifice, and how her winning streak is just a set-up to her being BTFO. Its like in WWE when a wrestler gets a huge mega-push and wins the Royal Rumble in order to look legit but loses at WM main event because the odds are overwhelming

give me 1 reason why you hate her and dont say because shes a woman

They keep reminding us how much she resembles her father and whenever things go wrong her first impulse is to burn shit down until someone talks her out of it.

She's also inbred as fuck.

no im saying "theyre out of control" in that arguments and sensitivity against anything that isnt tailored to their beliefs is tumblrina-tier at this point. Drumpftards are becoming more butthurt about literally everything and are more easily triggered than the hambeast tumblrinas they mock. proof of how tight the Drumpftard asshole is this thread itself, just see how defensive they are

i have a feeling she'll end up leaving westeros with her horde of retards for some reason

dany is an insufferable snobby cunt

Wow this person is MAD.

If her first Instinct was to burn shit she would have marched right in to King's Landing and melted the entire city.

She would have killed Jon Snow soon as he refused to bow to her.

Fellow Patrician Danybros.give me 1 reason why you love her and dont say its because shes a CUTE (thats a given of course)

Either that or she'll die. No one in Westeros wants her to be queen, only the shitskins from the Slaver Cities actually like her.

boring character

literally fucking this, when did Sup Forums become a Sup Forums colony? They bitch all day about every single scene with a woman or black person doing literally anything.

i'm a homosexual young adult male who was raised by a single mother

wew, settle down reddit.

What kind of prophecy doesn't specify whether or not the chosen one is male or female?

The Prince... OR PRINCESS who is proMISSed!

Didn't you watch the last episode? She was about to do exactly that but Jon convinced her not to because then there wouldn't be anyone alive to kiss her dick.

She is very cute and adorable as a woman. I like her acually, but as a character she did nothing special. Everything is given to her. She doesn't deserve her status.

Because, she really tries to be a better person. She has flaws but at least she tries hard to not let those flaws control her. Jon said it better in the beach scene.

>in before muh virgin army, muh Dickon
Don't be an ass to her and she won't be an ass to you

it's passed your bed time

Will you be my Loras and take my BBC dothraki cock in your tight little rose-hole?

>im literally a French national living in Paris and neither nor my wife nor his son have US Citizenship
>Drumpf is "my president"

burger education, everyone

the books have been building her up as an incompetent lunatic for a while now

>she really tries to be a better person
yeah who cares about whether or not her idea of what makes a good person is completely misguided at least she tries

Only after all of her allies in Westeros were taken out. Did YOU watch the last episode.

the only ending that can save this degenerate show

>wife nor his son

proven French, you and Germans can never get this right. It's her son, the son's gender (and by extension the word's gender) is irrelevant

>and neither nor my wife nor his son have US Citizenship

>so mad he can't even type properly

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3W1lZpSmY

>neither me nor my wife nor our son have US Citizenship

jesus i butchered that sentence, i need a coffee

it's a false prophecy

What part of "whenever things go wrong" was too hard for you to understand, user?

why?

dany hate has always been a meme, but as usual the autistic posters here cant into logic and take it to these extremes.

congrats OP, you're retarded.

>some how the poster is supposed to know you live in a country over run with niggers and terrorists

lol complaining about trump? you have way bigger problems than trump friendo

i just think it is. also check my last four digits.

No, you need to stop talking about politics and try not to get run over by nice a truck, Pierre.

she's a bad actor, along with her character being a hypocritical cunt.

suck my ass Sup Forums she's absolute shit. honestly makes me wanna root for cersei

>First Impulse
>After everything goes wrong

Think before you type.

what makes you think your idea isn't the misguided one?

>Jon tells her not to go burning people and things because people will see her as the same old shit
>the next scene she's burning people and food
>preview shows her offering no mercy

How is she not the bad guy? Wasn't the whole point of the Ed Sheeran scene that soldiers are just people too? How does what Danny has done shown her to be anything but the exact same as the bad guys?

Or should I just turn off my brain when the characters do something Badass?

ummmm wow really well argued

Yes, her first impulse AFTER things go wrong. That shows a lack of restraint and inability to remain calm under pressure. She's eager to burn shit down just like her father because she's literally her father thanks to Targaryen inbreeding.

it's just basic surface level normie shit now. no more moral arguments just "dude dragons lmao lannister bad"

>neither me nor my wife nor her son like Drumpf

typical

>How does what Danny has done shown her to be anything but the exact same as the bad guys?
Absolutely nothing, but retards still thinks she's the hero.

I'm a homosexual male and I voted for Trump.

stupid show

Because the Jews just keep on pushing their shit.

> I don't like her because she is a woman.
> I have advanced schizophrenia which is why I voted for the toddler known as Trump because I thought the woman candidate would get us into the same trouble that we're currently in under my toddler president.

TL;DR, also, up your dosage of Domestos immediately. T.hanks.

True, but her ability to step back and consider her actions, and most importantly, show mercy, puts her apart from her father, who was insane and only ever considered burning people, enemies and allies alike. Some times even people who didn't really do anything.

Dany may have her fathers temper, but she's not insane like he was. That's an important distinction.

>Jon tells her not to go burning people and things because people will see her as the same old shit
Jon is literally an idiot. His own brothers of the NW stabbed him because of his noble foolishness,and he has barely been King in the North for a few seasons and hes already lost most of his Lords goodwill. Hes literally Ned with plot armor
>the next scene she's burning people and food
In war, people kill their enemies, and destroy their supplies,
>preview shows her offering no mercy
implying the lannisters deserve mercy. cersei and jaime may be witty and interesting characters, but theyre literally the root cause of War of 5 Kings and the subsequent conflicts stemming from it
>How is she not the bad guy? Wasn't the whole point of the Ed Sheeran scene that soldiers are just people too?
Theyve been showing Lannister soldiers being "good biys" for years now, such as right before the battle of oxcross, but no one ever gave Robb Stark grief over ambushing them
>How does what Danny has done shown her to be anything but the exact same as the bad guys?
sure thing buddy, freeing slaves and forbidding the Dothraki from rape are exact moral equivalents of blowing up the sept in KL. Dany is literally Hitler.
>Or should I just turn off my brain when the characters do something Badass?
You know what would be badass? If she literally unleashed all 3 dragons and nuked everyone and made them bend the knee by force. Which she has not been doing in order to spare innocents, something Cersei,Stannis, and even the Starks never cared about

Just admit your dislike for the Dany character is distorting your view,and the fact that you like Cersei is distorting your views. Im not even a Danyfag,its obvious shes different than the rest,for better or worse. When the dragons burned one girl, she put them in chains for seasons.In contrast, Stannis burned his daughter, and Lannister rape and pillage the Riverlands, specifically seeking to terrorize innocents in order to get BWB info

Aerys wasn't always insane though. If you read the books he was (relatively) normal and only went full Mad King after a series of misfortunes happened to him.

And lot of the bad stuff see happen to Daenerys closely mirror what happened to her father, such as her miscarriage and the loss of a loved one. Maybe she'll overcome her difficulties or maybe she won't. I'm guessing the later because fuck her she's annoying.

i mean jons been king for a few episodes it was a typo

>She's the Hillary Clinto
you spelt donald trump wrong
>donald, popular in the beginning
>now most of his voters hate him

Can you imagine the outrage? Women would bleed out of every oriface if she ended up being the villain.

>Daenry loses control of the dragons
>the dragons grow even bigger and burn everything to the ground
>in the end the dragons win

IT'S BECAUSE SHE HAS AN OVER DEVELOPED SENSE OF SELF-ENTITLEMENT WHICH IS WHY SHE'S A CUNT FOR THE SAME REASON THAT HILLARY IS AND WHY YOU NOW HAVE JOFFREY AS YOUR PRESIDENT IN TRUMP!!!FACT!!!

You only hate her because she is loved by lefties

>deuce talking shit about anyone
kek

Not who you responded to, but the only thing I'll mention about the supplies thing is the fact that in the scene before she literally chucks a huge bitch that they have no food because Cersei took it from the reach, then when they get there instead of focusing on burning lannister soldiers she goes along and destroys every bit of food from the reach? She's a fucking retard

Normies eat that scene up. The point of Tyrion being there and all the instances of Jaime looking in horror at his soldiers being incinerated was probably just what Jon foretold. She starts burning niggers, the people will fear her and rush to anyone that isn't her.

>sure thing buddy, freeing slaves and forbidding the Dothraki from rape are exact moral equivalents of blowing up the sept in KL
Not that guy but she freed the slaves to fight in a revolution that would destabilize and plunge the entire region into chaos, putting everyone's live including her own in danger before she could even begin to comprehend that overthrowing the status quo and disrupting centuries of social order wasn't really a great idea.

In comparison, Cersei blowing up the Sept was far less damaging to the society she aimed to rule. Dany is naive at best and a time bomb at worst.

>Hes literally Ned with plot armor

I dk about all that Dany stuff. but i agree with that point. Its part of whats made the show so shitty to watch in the latest seasons. Early on, when the show was good, every death, victory or defeat had an exact reason (such as Robb paying for the mistake of not marrying the Frey girl and trusting Theon, Ned paying the price for trusting LF, Tywin underestimating Tyrion etc.) The latest seasons have been all about illogical shock value scenes. Cersei literally nuked the Kaaba of Westeros and burned the high lords and no one cared about it, and everyone believed her lie. Jon literally died and came back to life. Tyrion killed his dad (whether justified or not) and is still le witty waltzing cocky dwarf xD. The last few seasons have been basically everyone, including Dany, being an idiot and not paying the price for their mistakes

I don't know why I dislike her in the shows, I remember liking her in the books.

I think I just don't like the actress. She just doesn't seem to have enough presence to play the character.

>become
I'm one of those people who has hated her since close to the beginning, she's a boring twat.

After her initial struggle trying to maintain control after Khal Drogo died, she has had pretty much everything handed to her on a plate. The fact that she has dragons and has just gone around scooping up armies has meant there is no drama to her storyline. Her victory are all but assured, and that's boring. The bad decisions she has made have only affected the characters around her (see the citizens of Mereen) and not her. She appears to have a fully upgraded set of plot armour, and that's not fun to watch.

Also she's a shitty fucking actress.