Apparently, Histeria! was released on DVD two months ago. Only half of the episodes are anywhere online...

Apparently, Histeria! was released on DVD two months ago. Only half of the episodes are anywhere online, and none of them are DVDrips.

wbshop.com/product/mobile/code/1000611055.do?AID=10811526&PID=3821628&ref=CJP

amazon.com/Histeria-The-Complete-Series/dp/B01I3XQVN0

Should I expect DVDrips at any point ever?

No because despite this show being part of some Steven Spielberg "quality cartoon" agenda, most of these cartoons suck. High production values aren't a replacement for creativity (unless you're making Broadway musicals)

>High production values aren't a replacement for creativity (unless you're making Broadway musicals
Tell that to Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark.

Also, did this really have high production values? The only thing I saw in it that I couldn't get anywhere else was the use of an actual orchestra.

Delicious

Histeria basically was a broadway musical though.

All these Kids WB shows that I think Spielberg were involved with were full of showtunes.

You could get that in relatively high quality if we get the DVDrips.

Someone on Toon Zone Forums actually bought the DVD, but all they did was say that it lacks the Convert or Die sketch.

>want to watch the episode with Rosa Parks
>only half the show is online
>it's not a part of that half

Kill yourself

He can't kill himself until he gets that gif in DVD quality, user.

Are you sure these aren't on streaming sites?

I literally downloaded every single episode 2 months ago. Not DVD rips, but they're still decent quality. What the fuck are you guys trying to download them from? YouTube?

1. Where did you get from them?
2. Assuming the original source is gone, could you upload them somewhere and/or get them to KissCartoon?

The first half of the series is. Every episode used to be on Dailymotion, but that account's gone.

Dude, come back to this thread. I need you.

c'monnnnnnnnn

I won't ever stop bumping this.

bump

I wouldn't think a single season of an old cartoon would cost so much. If it was $36 or so I would have bought it right up, but $60 is too rich for my blood.

Private trackers ftw

>Every episode used to be on Dailymotion

except for the second Napoleon episode.

It's manufactured on demand. Those always cost more than regular releases.