War for the Planet of the Apes

Just saw this. Was it kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AbsWA7_gho
youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking hated it, and thats coming from someone who adores the first two and has seen them 10 times each.

Dont understand why this got good reviews.

>le save the planet envirommentalism maymay
>white genocide is good
Pure libtarded propaganda

"Together apes strong"
They can't escape a prison but Caesar does it in one night.

The movie was fine though. The ending seemed very abrupt. Also I like that Nova is implied to be the missing link between actual apes and the human-like apes seen in the original films.

Same, it was a lame generic revenge plot and everything felt like it took fucking forever to happen because half the movie was ape grunting at each other and reading subtitles while the cameras lingered on their faces for a million years showing off the cgi.
How did this happen?
Maybe they didn't even want to make a 3rd one but the studio threw a bunch of $$ at them because the first two were such a success and they were like fuck it why not and put it all into the special effects and just decided to punt the story

youtube.com/watch?v=7AbsWA7_gho

Unironically made me fall asleep

this

Almost, but the ending dropped the ball.

I liked it. It was a good end to Cesar's story. My only complaints are quip ape and the deus ex avalanch

2 hours too long

I liked the last one is this one worth seeing?

>that tank scene

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y
fuck no it was passable at best

its funny how Sup Forums was hyping this shit flick a month ago and praising it for being a good trilogy

Why did every interaction between the apes and huamns have to be so fucking long and drawn out? It felt forced as fuck

preachy corny fuckfest of redundant themes about evilness of sapiens

overrated by reviewers

see Dark Tower instead

>see Dark Tower instead
Stopped reading there.

>my fucking wife and kid got shot to shit by this bald twat
>i fucking hate humans fuckin kill them all
>o-oh b-but look at the cute little girl i fucking love humans
>but oh shit all my ape niggas are in a contraction camp made by humans
>WAAAA GO AWAY MY APE NIGGAS I'M GOING TO GO TAKE ON LIKE AT FUCKING LEAST A 100 HUMANS BY MYSELF FUCKIN KILL EM ALL
>oh i didn't even kill one human before i got hit in the back of the head and instantly knocked out
>and then everything after that is a boring ass blur and at the end the main ape fucking dies from a arrow wound i guess don't watch this shit it boring as fuck

DAWN WAS A NEAR MASTERPIECE BUT WAR WAS DREARY AND DULL!!!FACT!!!

How does one ironically fall asleep?

>Also I like that Nova is implied to be the missing link between actual apes and the human-like apes seen in the original films.
Where the fuck is your head at, user?

are the old plant of the apes films any good?

This movie was trash Sup Forums, why didn't you fucking warn me?

I liked it.

>who adores the first two

>the first two

>the
>first
>two

kys

same here, fx are good but story is really bad and movie too long.