What does this country even do?

What does this country even do?

All the shit happening in the world and you never hear Spain mentioned, all they do is play football and siesta, when are they going to take an active role in world politics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZX34aUj2KSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We are starting by growing our GDP 3% this year. Our moment will come soon

not now anglo, wake me at 5 pm, after siesta

>hurr durr why latvia doesn't has rapings and 90 ppl die by truck are they SLEEPING????????

Great thread, OP.

We're just hoarding popcorn for when the World War III starts

I really really like Spain

It is a shame they are somehow not relevant since 1800

did somebody say siesta?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX34aUj2KSQ

> you never hear Spain mentioned
Their elections have been all over the news from Podemos to their inablity to form a government

Uhhh just woke up from siesta and already some anglo-viking talking shit about us as they always do. What a hard world.

Also not my fault if you don't read the international section of news.

We've been trying to destroy ourselves since the dawn of time. Someday we'll come back from our slumber turned into a doomsday-like being and we'll buttrape everyone.

they're all doing heroin

That was in the 80s and mid 90s m8.

Iberians are not western, as such they have no concept of civilization. It's just a slow drift into oblivion from their heydays.

The Basque Country is turning into weedland, I don't know about others

It's cocaine, mate. Consider the record corrected.
Nobody does heroin anymore, they are all hooked for life to metadone, of course paid for by taxes.
Welfare state, and all that. You can chose the color of your collar and the length of your chain, but that's it.

Western movies are the best during siesta.

Pipi, paga la coca, primer aviso

Just like China is a sleeping dragon, we took a siesta in the XIX century, doesn't look like we'll wake up soon tho

No happenings because we are irrelevant and poor and no nignoes and muslims come over here except over gibraltar and the mellilla and ceuta wall and police is very good at crippling happenins. Also 6 months without a goverment tho. Pretty comfy here with easy-to-get weed, siestas and rural areas where nignoes get very opressed

Don't forget that the former grand mosque of Cordoba is still a cathedral, and muzzies can't so much as pray in it/

>former grand mosque of Cordoba

it was built at a church, transformed then into mosque, then church
but it was christian in the first place

>active role in world politics

Who the fuck wants to do that willingly?

Spain, keep doing you boo. Hell, keep flying nice and easy, save your pennies, and soon you can into space and then not worry about it.

hand over the risketos amigo

>Hell, keep flying nice and easy, save your pennies,
>save your pennies

We are just being fried by the Sun, try again on winter Nigel.

The Visigothic structure was pretty much insignificant until it was converted into a mosque from top to bottom by the Ummayads. Hell, the current nave dates from the Renaissance.

Hey Spain, why do you guys say céntimo when the rest of the Spanish-speaking world says centavo?

tfw when indios call themselves spanish

Subversion from the eternal Frog, eternal Anglo, and eternal burger.

And Catalan commiefags and Mestizo grievance-mongers in the colony.

i see you posting the same shit in every spanish thread