twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KABLAM

>Ewan, your friends are dead!

Name a better intro for a capeshit movie
You fucking can't

It's the only good part of the movie.

Doesn't answer my question, plebo.

>I'm McKenna with Draul here!

McKenna and Draul? Who are these people?

Ike Hill the busdriver?

Who?

Pleb detected

The Dark Knight Rises

this movie isn't capeshit.

The Dark Knight rises is capeshit.

Tell me that a heist movie featuring the Joker crew wouldn't easily be better than watching Maggie Maggie Gyllenhaal chew the scenery. You can't.

Heath Notgettinup. The clown hit by the bus.

Unfortunately it is, yet it's the best of its category and has yet to be topped

These guys were so arrogant they were announcing their names to everyone. What assholes!

As much as I loved TDK, a Joker heist movie sounds cool

Guardians of the Galaxy

>Gotham National Bank Manager: Do you have any idea who you are, Stea Lingfrom? You and your friends are dead!

Is this one of the most underrated reveal in film history? Nolan's love for twist reveals isn't just a gimmick like Shyamalan's use of them, but it's deeply tied to his recurring thematic obsessions, the cerebral labyrinths, the intellectual games around the mysteries of one's Identity and Memories, and the concept of Time. Stea's amnesia is a continuation of Guy Pearce's character in Memento. His wearing a mask is highly symbolic: he doesn't remember that he and his friends were dead all along (this denial of one's death and the traumatic grief/memory glitches that follows can be seen in Insomnia and Inception to some extent), he "hides" his true self. However when the bank manager reminds him of this essential truth, he manages to find Himself, he can now achieve psychological inner peace and gets Reborn. Stea's journey culminates in him finally removing the mask (his visage is abnormally pale, as a sign of his undead state), but if you remember correctly, indeed all his friends remain dead (they never take off the "masks", which "blinds" them, if you will), as they have not been able to triumph over their former traumas (I assume they all died in a bus accident, hence the subconcious re-playing of the trauma at the end) in order to regain their lost identity/memory. Much more subtle and thematically deep that Bruce Willis' realization at the end of The Sixth Sense imo, and also brilliantly subverted by having the reveal at the BEGINNING instead of the end, which btw is classic Nolan. His subversion of narrative structure is also part of the brilliance of Memento and Inception. His films are psychological, intellectual labyrinths.

Did you watch the movie? He heisted the mob's whole savings.

TDK started the whole capeshit epidemic.

It was such a blockbuster success that execs realized they could pump out wave after wave of capeshit. It has singlehandedly ruined hollywood movies for almost 10 years now.

That's why I can't call it a good movie, despite it being good.

>Stea Lingfrom
Kek

So bad.. It's epic

10/10 user. Commendable job

Yes, I know. I was referring to what that user was saying: a whole movie out of a Joker heist, rather than just the scene we got during the film.

>he thinks TDK started it
>he doesn't remember X-Men or Spider-Man

So Ocean's 11 with Joker?:Fuck this homoplanet!!!!!

Nice pasta

>Is that a problem?
>No, I'm Dunkirk.

Give me a better foreshadowing example.

>Yuen Yofrenzar's dead!

What the fuck? Who the fuck was Yuen? Was he one of the Chinese bankers? And how did the bank manager know him if so?

Fuck the planet? No, no, no, fuck me!

He was the bank employee that died of shock during the heist. Mahone was pissed that one of his bank employees died, so he decided to take arms

>Thriof Akined, let's do this

Was Thriof the driver?

>He's Art right?

Who is Art? Joker's nickname?

>I guess the Joker is Azkras Esthice

What did he mean by this?

What movie is this from?

This meme is such garbage

Debus Duraiba was good man

youtu.be/fDfz-i1yCFc