So Trump's been fading for a while now. First that retard-spasm after the DNC, now he's trying to reign himself in...

So Trump's been fading for a while now. First that retard-spasm after the DNC, now he's trying to reign himself in, apologizing for shit, even reconsidering his stance on immigration and the wall. He's slipping further and further into cuckservatism. Trump is starting to believe that the only way to win the general election is to become Jeb-tier by November. Face it, the hero we dreamed of was just an illusion, merely a spineless fuck who conforms to his audience to get mass appeal. He stands for nothing. He's weak.

0.02$ added to your account.

Kys fgt btch

0.05$ has been deposited into your acct.

Hillary has Alzheimer's, fuck your record. Also sage

Wtf I hate trump now.
Really made me think.
Thanks for correcting the record :^)

Roll it!!

Rolling.

rolling-

LETS DO THIS

>0.05 shekles have been added to your account

B0ss kan I have de pussy plz?

röllin

shut in gamer girl that is into exhibitionism and scat with a rekt cunt, slender body and big tits, chubby, smug looking face.
Wew lad, what do I win?

antisocial blonde qt with slender body large tits and unfuckable tight pussy. into anal and groupsex and is also pure. Also a gun enthusiast and a tumblr feminist

nope nope nope

baby baby baby

This pasta, again

R O L L
O L L R
L L R O
L R O L

at least you got dubs so kek loves you just like me
>tumblr femminist
oh...

Yeehaa rolling

wtf I hate rolls now

Roll again

Brony tumbler feminist with borderline personality disorder who likes small dicks and groupsex with an acceptable face and body. Could have been worse.

Fig :DD

hmm

rollingu

fuck.

Gimme something good, god damn you!

sage

ROLLIN'

okay

A fucking hyperactive feminist with awesome tits, tight pussy, 5/10 face, into femdom and group sex??

Fucking jews did this...

roll

rollerino

Rawlings

rawl rawl