Mfw my country was part of the first, second and third Rome

>mfw my country was part of the first, second and third Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

1) Was your country a thing during the "First Rome"?
2) Who do you consider to be "Third Rome"?

Albania was part of HRE :^)?

>third rome

Yes
It was part of Rome, Byzantium and Ottoman empire

>Ottoman empire
>Third Rome
Dumb sandnigger

WE

>Ottoman Empire
>unironically taking pride in that and proclaiming it 3rd rome instead of Russia

>conquered Byzantium
Yes
>gained the title of 3rd Rome
No, Mehmed II tried to push that fiasco by using the archbishop, converting to Christianity and LARPed a little but in the end it didnt materialise and the population and entity just ended up being Ottoman and muslim. Nobody in the Ottoman empire called themselves Romans other than the Rum peoples (Greeks).
But nothing much extensive is expected from a retarded bootlicking turk

Umm sweetie
After the fall of Constantinople in 1453 AD, Mehmed II declared himself Kayser-i Rum, literally "Caesar of Rome".[10] The claim was recognized by the Orthodox Patriarch of Constantinople

I literally listed that. No other Sultan carried the title and no Ottoman muslim considered himself roman. Mehmed didn't convert to Christianity and nobody outside the empire recognized him. The plan to integrate themselves into the Roman empire they conquered never materialised.

Literally who gives a damn about the person's religion? It supposed to be the achievement that matters. Also Rome wasn't always Christian.

Not an argument, and you aren't Roman either

It takes an arab to completely miss the point of what being roman truly means.

You are the niggers of Europe. There is not one ethnicity that is more rude and genuinely retarded than yours. In every country you immigrate you are a detriment to its society.

Friendly reminder that romans fought for nearly half a century against arab muslim invaders. A muslim can never be a roman emperor. Anyone claiming otherwise is mentally retarded.

:^)

>mfw Romans have to learn Swedish in school

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_the_Arab
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

lol thought he said an Arab could never be a Roman emperor. my mistake

>Arab muslims

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

LEARN TO READ YOU FUCKING FREAK

rude

eh mistakes happens
I'm not focused at all when it's late

>have to share country with this guy