Synopsis: Roseanne discovers that Darlene is seeing someone besides David, and that he knows about it

>Synopsis: Roseanne discovers that Darlene is seeing someone besides David, and that he knows about it

It's the 90's. How is he such a modern day numale cuck?

poor white people that live in trailers don't have any self respect

Because he's down on the sexual ladder and knows most girls won't even touch him. Darlene will so he'll stick by that pussy no matter how much she whores it up.
That and Roseanne was considered fairly edgy for its time.

>modern day numale cuck?
nah, that shit's been going on for a long time, you just think it's new

Well let's just say it has sky rocketed in the last 20 years. Fair enough?

No. Infidelity has been around for as long as fidelity has existed. You're acting like a retard for the sake of posting memes.

That's not what cuckolding is, dipshit.

The 90's were the forerunner of the gayness you see now

It was nowhere near as homo as it is today but.. you get the point

You should look it up before pretending to know what it means.

Nah the 80's were. Everyone was fagging it up back then. 90's was all about oppressing gayness and pretending to be depressed.

Ah yes, the greeks and romans were incredibly monogamous. I forgot about that!

Ok.

Jesus christ. I just realized that I am the only person in this thread who experienced the 90s as an adult...and possible the only one who actually experience the 90s.

We didn't use phrases like "numale cuck" because we weren't a bunch insecure whiny emo faggots rage-fapping all day to a collective MRA victim complex.

We actually talked to other human beings and fucked them for fun, and didn't really care or focus on what other people decided to do with their private sexual lives.

Try it sometime.

How do we feel about that T-shirt? Is it bad ass or edgy?

>I am the only person
Adults should read more.

itt we reply to a copypasta spam thread

>we
Go back faggot

I'm filing this one under "edgy".

fuck off

And mad.

Yo this isn't a nice thing to say about white people

Shut up fattie!

This is all wrong, you're all crazy and need to wake up. Stop treating white people like animals

shillbot's on the fritz again
also fuck white people
albino niggers

okay?

That girl was such a cutie. She looks exactly like my old girlfriend at that age and she was also a stinker.

We actually met off Sup Forums

she ain't half bad now desu

How the fuck do you meet people on fucking Sup Forums?
I'd probably try to kill you fucks if I ever met you in real life.

>I'd probably try to kill you fucks if I ever met you in real life.

w-woah... I'm sure your blade carries quite the sting...

>says the alt right pedo faggot
You'll have to come out of that cave eventually, freak.

Why does talking about weak men autobait all of the losers right into the thread?

Talk about insecure
>These anonymous posters might be inplying something about me personally somehow, I better get in there and prove them wrong

What? How does someone think like this? What causes someone to think anyone/ everyone cares about them?