Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Christian here, with a message for you Christphobic people.

The Middle East created this mess.

It was you who stole the holy land.

It was you who put in the Umayyad Caliphate and harmed Europeans

It was you who built the mosques on Christian holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Turks to exterminate and enslave the Armenians.

It was you who Attacked innocent and decapitated sailors of America and Sweden during the Barbary wars.

It was you who forced Charles Martel to liberate Europa

It was you who caused Constantinople to fall

It was you who burned the library of Alexandria

It was you who created Jihad ,suicide bombing ,rape gangs and Religious subversion.

It was you who killed 270 million with your expansionist and dominating attitude on Classical civilisation

It was you who, with your gluttonous hunger for territory, gave way to the Reconqista

It was you who abused the Christian world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil During the Crusades.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Frence in retaliation against a small criticism.

It was you who invaded Classical civilisation unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake. Taking the credit of their inventions for your "golden age"

It was you who covertly ignited civil unrest and cultural subversion in Europe and America because it suited your religious interests, only to cry islamophobia when your victims fought back.

It was you who not only caused Brevik and Nationlists to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It is you who is destroying the lives of millions of Christians and forcing them to give up their homeland

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Nice, but doesn't disprove any of my points though

You struck first. Everything we did is just self defence.

You attacked America first. You attacked Europe first.

You were NEVER innocent.

When you say ''west'' you mean USA, right? in that case i agree, but my country has nothing to do with things you mentioned

I'm in your side, as long as you don't come here. You can do whatever you want in your homeland: kill some homosexuals, rape kids and all that stuff

USA was innocent

Islam attacked first

>When you say ''west'' you mean USA, right?
no
Impossible. USA hasn't even existed for 10% of the time christians have been fighting muslims retard

Kill yourself, scourge of the earth.

Please stop with the Sup Forums tier pasta would you

This hatred is uncultured. Typical of westeners

But its brought most of the destruction that made you flee your homeland.

America achieved all of its goals in the Middle East and handed it back to your shitskin brothers, and you fucked it up so badly that you had to run away like a coward.

muslims created this mess when you started invading europe.

see spain and balkans.

you will hang muslim swine.

but I literally dindu nuffin

Americas ME war campaigns are like standing downwind from a fart compared to Genghis Khan or Alex.
But I forgive you, I know they only teach bluepilled history in your high-schools

FIGHT THE POWER

TAKBIR

>pick a fight with christians
>lose badly
>play the victim card

Eternal Abbasid

>sweden

this

Your ideology is shit and I can't wait to see you and your shitskin snackbar brother blown to bits once you piss off the west enough that it retaliates.

So were the paleo-stinkians exterminated or enslaved? Where can I buy a strong one?

nice pasta nigger

Haha small dick mohammed, come over here and watch how we will corrupt your daughters with our culture. And there's nothing you will be able to do about it.

Can't wait for the next crusades to put you goat fuckers back to the ground where you belong!

>Islam existed at the same time as Alexander

Islam is a continuation of older religions, just like christianity is dummy

Keep talking shit while
inside my country bitch, just keep on talking.

Fuck off we're full.

Yes, I'm sure it will come along swiftly if you keep posting internet pictures on your anime forum.

Meanwhile muslims actually have the balls to fight

Fuck off spammer. Go back to the desert nigger.

Dont forget this though

I'll just look past the Alexander shit here.
Hulagu Khan, ghengis' grandson, was responsible for most of the destruction in ME. You pissed him off with you superiority bullshit and he ended the reign of Islam forever with numbers Hitler couldn't even touch.
You can still see remnants of ancient canals that were destroyed by his armies. Iraq has never recovered.

Secondly, arabs just suck at war. I doubt its even an Islam thing, because there are plenty of muslims that have done fairly well in the last few centuries. You were given the best support, money, and training in Iraq and you still ran away and left your equipment behind.

Americans never do that. We fight until the equipment gets destroyed or we take it with us along with our fallen comrades. I genuinely feel that the mongols fucked your region up so badly 800 years ago that you cannot function.

Be thankful, Zhang,Ivan or Jose(If we hade the means) would have genocided you if any us were in charge of the situation

But hatred is fine when it's embedded in the culture. Typical mudslime filth.

Go give a pig a blowjob sisterfucker.

This guy gets it.
Constantinople reclaimed when?

So you agree that you were wrong when you said "But [america] brought most of the destruction"?

>Meanwhile muslims actually have the balls to fight

see

>it was another muslim shitpost on Sup Forums

Time to purge Sweden boys. The Cancer they call Muslims is starting to leak into our threads.

Barbary wars. Unprovoked attack on the U.S.

Islam started it. Be in denial all you want

It happened

And for Christians

We predate Islam by 600 years. The holy lands are OUR holy lands.

You came after and tried to usurp us.

You invaded OUR soil.

So every man women, and child killed in iraq, Syria and anywhere else since them is just payback for every innocent Christian man women and child you killed when you invaded spain

Take a look at the number of jihad battles compared to crusade battles

It far outnumbers the crusade battles.

You are the warmongers, you are evil ones.

We are the defenders and innocents.

Burn in hell unholy brown skinned spawn of Satan

Christianity came before Islam and warned against false prophets such as Mohammed

0/10 CTR

>muslim here

Yeah we could tell by the flag.

What do you think would happen if a war like that broke out in a christian country?

One thing for sure is that christians from all over the world would NOT travel to norway to fight attack helicopters with rusty rifles from the 60's

Why don't you just go back to being the emirat of cordoba

see

>The West created this mess.
More like the USA
>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
USA
>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
lol wut
>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
i don't see his this is related
>It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.
True
>It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.
true
>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
true
>It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.
true
>It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.
true
>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.
911 was an inside job
>It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.
true
>It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.
true
>It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.
that's USA
>It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
true

Honestly all the shit that's happening now on europe is to be blamed on USA's attempts to control the middle east while at the same time hugging Saudis because oil dependency while they aid extremist muslims in and USA pretends to not see a thing

Just like christians from all over europe did NOT travel to Finland when it was attacked? Pull your head out of your arse you fucking idiot

> What is NATO?

You sons of bitches wanted democracy and freedom from western rule. We fought and bled to remove you from dictators and terrorists that want to harm your families, and when freedom was finally yours you pissed it away and ran to Sweden.

You're fucking right we were wrong. I'm not fighting for you cunts ever again.

Just keep talking bitch

The second one of you touches my gf...

To claim that muslims are the same as jews simply because they share some common roots is pure taqiyya

Syria gets more people in a month than you fags amassed during an entire world war.
I mean look at yourself. You go on the internet and masturbate to powerfantasies, yet you have never even laid hand on a muslim man IRL
Obviously the guys without balls in the helicopter retard

and it is YOU who refuse to change what you have become by apparent "western" hands you filthy barbarian while the west continues to advance you lot are busy blowing each other up, beheading,stoning and not advancing as quick in the name of your shit tier religion then come running here for safety and then try to enforce the shit your were trying to escape from ???, amazingly saudi arabia or more dubai has managed to sort of escape the cycle of your bat shit book. fucking islam is a cancer

>To claim that muslims are the same as jews
At least I can read your own language better than you

It was you who have brainwashed your people forcing the shits to prosper

It's your economies that were shit and didn't progress

It's your religion that doesn't encourange free thought and the individul

It's your culture that promotes enslavment of the individual to serve the state and god

It's your backwards culture stuck in the year 500 trying to take over the world

It's your coutries that promotes violence among each other specially those with mental isuess

It's your culture and religion who consider woman second class citizen making them unproductive

It's your culture that doesn't allow both men and womans to strive to become better.

It's your culture that says DO or DIE and punnishes.

Your culture is backwards
Your culture doesn't promote individualility
Your culture doesn't promote freedom to explore and to grow

You want just slaves , slaves didn't build the pyraminds it was the degenerate people that were there before you enjoying their freedoms to work and develop.

It's survial of the fittest , not survial of the most backward culture on earth.

Keep decapitating , Keep up your honour killings ,Keep up being useless and pray 10 times a day, thats not going to help your economy grow , Thats not going to help your people become better.

Cradle of mother fucking civilization ruined by your piece of shit dotrine destorying individuality making shit for brains drones that don't value anything excet their own well being.

Don't worry my mudshit friend, enjoy your Sweedish, German, France , English ... Enjoy those rapes , make children and convert them all to your piece of shit.

Help the rest of the world see , they are blind now... They think you are like us willing to work togheter, help them see rape their womans , kill their men ! So that we may learn and exterminate once we are done with agenda.

>amazingly saudi arabia or more dubai has managed to sort of escape the cycle of your bat shit book.

HAHAHA WHAAAAAAAT?

> "Obviously the guys without balls in the helicopter retard"
Was that even english?

Who gives a shit what animal like you feels(since you're unable to think)? We're full, fuck off.

Where the these dooncoons get a boat?

You know neither me, the people of Europe or reality it seems. So there's no further need for discussion here. Have fun with your illusions of grandeur and the return of the golden age of Islam

>amazingly saudi arabia or more dubai has managed to sort of escape the cycle of your bat shit book
confirmed for a dumb nigger
saudi arabia is one of the most by-the-book religious muslim countries there is

>It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.
WOAH. Slow down Sven, don't talk harshly about the Ayatollah.

He's got a point. The towelheads do have legitimate grievances. We can't but be enemies as it is played out but both sides should know that they are caught in the middle of a game of "(((let's))) you and him fight"

I assume you got stumped and pretend you didn't understand because I should have added a comma

Based mexibro, godspeed.

typical muslims. You wallow on your own shits and suddenly its your neighbors fault.

>Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V.

You'd be amazed at the wealth the average middle easterner actually has. Unless he is a sheik that can afford personal body guards and a compound, the typical middle easterner keeps his wealth hidden.

On the outside, his house may look like a mexican tier shack, but outside the shcak he has 4 wives working the fields making him money. His alliances are through the same sheik that takes a third of his property, but he is protected and doesn't actually have to work. Thats the first thing I saw in the middle east that struck me: the fucking laziness.

To a muslim, the Allah owes him everything. When everything isn't given, he fights a war for loot or simple pettiness in destroying something he could never have.

And when they start to lose, they run away from their families like yellow cowards to get European hand-outs, because "inshallah."

>You know neither me
So when was the last time you punched a muslim man faggot?
>the people of Europe or reality it seem
It's a fact that many times more muslims have traveled to Syria than christians traveled to finland. It's also a fact that the fight in Syria is many times harder and more likely to get you killed than in finland

>86296492
>86296166
>86295988
Is that you, OP?

This copypasta again? kill yourself troll!

posting from sweden
>muslim here

sounds about right

God damn, for fucks sake.
I meant this thread

>So when was the last time you punched a muslim man faggot?

MMA Practice yesterday

>It's a fact that many times more muslims have traveled to Syria than christians traveled to finland. It's also a fact that the fight in Syria is many times harder and more likely to get you killed than in finland

Comparing a stand against the soviet union to skirmishes in Syria is completely retarded. Half of the people who travel there are immoral pleasure seekers. Who are after what's promised them, and nothing greater. So yes, muslim volounteers make a great mercenary company. But an army it does not make apparently

Why did you allow any of that to happen?

>this Triggered Muslims

And it will be us who kill the rest of you mudslimes for good. Allahu ackbar, my hairy arse - watch your desert burn you fucking chimp.

We'll leave cuckistan until last, just so you can see.

>The West created this mess.

Why is it that the entire Islamic world insists they be treated like children with no agency of their own.

Why are we responsible for your eternal shitholes eating themselves forever.

I expect to have to take responsibility for children and women, not mudslimes. Take ownership of your own shitpile ffs.

>MMA Practice
>practice

doesn't count

>It's also a fact that the fight in Syria is many times harder and more likely to get you killed than in finland
nigga of course it's more likely to get you killed when you join the losing faction + fight with people that have 0 military experience, no leading experience, shit weapons compared to the other side, and less numbers
only dumb brainwashed people go there and join the war on the islamic state side

>MMA Practice yesterday
Top fucking lel, this virgin thinks playing sports equals "fighting off the muslim hordes like in my fantasy". You haven't even dared tell him that you dislike muslims

You asked a question, I replied. Why would I hit muslims unprovoked? I've had fights with some muslims before. I have no quarrel with muslims, I do however have quarrel with Islamists who believe they're Mehmet II incarnate

1. The point was that muslims actually have the balls to do that, despite all the things you said. Unlike christians who fight by posting crusader wallpapers on an anime forum
2. I'm not talking about ISIS retard it should be obvious from the OP

>you

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

We just don't want to go to jail. But when we get less pathetic parties into the government, the tone will change. We let you come here in good will and gave you the possibility of a good life and peace. Yet you mock and hate us and our way of life. This crime will never be forgiven and will be repaid in kind.

I was born in russia. I dont have something to do with us games. What I have, are my fists and hate for anything from the middle east. So shut up ahmed, er slavs are the final stage for you. And you wont win.

> I'm not talking about ISIS retard it should be obvious from the OP
well i certainly haven't heard of anyone going back there and join the assads side on the war, which has been the only side with pretty much any logical leadership on war.
>1. The point was that muslims actually have the balls to do that,
i dont get what you're trying to imply here. that we should go out in the streets and beat up sandniggers for being sandniggers? or that we should go to middle-east and fight mudslimes there?

>WOAH. Slow down Sven, don't talk harshly about the Ayatollah.
Ayatollah Assahola.

Fpbp

>there are only ISIS and assad
fucking retard
>that we should go out in the streets and beat up sandniggers for being sandniggers?
You circle jerk to fantasies about doing this. Yet all you do is watch anime

Oh no Austria. Why would you call the Sven out on his bullshit? Don't you know he'll have to suck extra cock to make up for that?

Go suck your pedophile prophet's dick and stop being jealous of what the west has done for civilisation.

You make all these assumptions of people, it reeks of insecurity.
What faction in syria are you talking about then? Al Nusra? FSA? If so then they might have the "balls" to fight, but lack any of the skills to fight succesfully

>You circle jerk to fantasies about doing this. Yet all you do is watch anime
nah
it's the niggers everyone hates way more than you people, and niggers are ~60+ % of the immigrant flood
but yeah they're mudslimes as well

Den där frågan får vi ställa för oss själva.

If we assume OP is a Muslim for being like this then why is he in Sweden not the Middle East? If he love his beloved homeland of Islam then why doesn't me move there? It's not like the west is a much better place to live or anything.

FPBP

> itt the Swedish shit poster reveals its true identity.
> it is not a shocking reveal

>It was you...

>It was you......

>It was you...........

Nigger tier dindu nuffin bate thread.

>From Sweden

sigh