desuarchive.org/int/thread/77337550
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ad8Iu7AJI
youtube.com/watch?v=DOpjr-zEMvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:/

never-ending despair

how was your day?

same old
went to classes, got home and went to bed, now im up feeling like utter shit as usual
hbu?

What's up with the /chi/ thread I'm pretty sure it's the same user. Do you work or go to school?

its the same guy
ITT we break Sup Forums by replying to everyone elses posts

the usual just sitting around wasting away. do you not do anything after classes?
it's just me and no i'm a NEET

ok

not really, i usually just go to bed and then browse the internet when i wake up
i don't really have any hobbies or interests

i meant like take a walk after class or something like that

(you)

Alizee a cute
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6omsDyFNlk

why?

not sure what it would accomplish

who is this?
maybe get your mind of things? i kind of miss walking to school

Some french singer that i've seen posted on Sup Forums occasionally.

i thought she was finnish

Hello

>002▶
>

Calm down.
Hello

i doubt it, i hate my town it's so ugly. at least when i'm inside i can suffer in peace.

how's it going user?
STOP
theres nothing great here either but it was sort of relaxing to just walk to bad i no longer have a reason to go outside

Chicanos are shit.

Hei
Pretty good

the chicano will crush all the pure races of mankind and bring in a NEW WORLD order.

>ITT we break Sup Forums by replying to everyone elses posts
>literally thinking that would have any effect

RUDE
have you posted here before? i remember someone form ecuador posting here before but i'm not to sure if i'm confusing it with columbia
stop

i think sleeping is the only thing that helps for me, wish i could sleep forever

he's right tho I've seen this before and after 50 or 60 of these replies the page starts to slow down and scrolling becomes buggy
by the time the bump limit is reached you can't get past the first 4 posts without waiting for minutes

>tfw i want to sleep but i can't
life is nothing but suffering

I think the last time I posted here was a Hola like a month ago

desuarchive.org/int/thread/77337550

oh, i guess i am confusing you with a columbian i just remember them telling me about how much it rains where they live. anyways whats up with you user? what are you all about
don't start

same i can only really fall asleep during the day where i've been up for so long that my body is about to collapse

can't catch a proper break from all this shit, the constant mental agony coupled with sleep deprivation is destroying my mind more than it already is

Just bored with nothing to do

i can't even do that
>the constant mental agony coupled with sleep deprivation is destroying my mind more than it already is
it's a never ending cycle and i don't know how to break it

are you a NEET? whats life like in ecuador?

>
> (OP)
>:/
>never-ending despair
>
>how was your day?
>
>same old
>went to classes, got home and went to bed, now im up feeling like utter shit as usual
>hbu?
> (OP)
>What's up with the /chi/ thread I'm pretty sure it's the same user. Do you work or go to school?
> (OP)
>What's up with the /chi/ thread I'm pretty sure it's the same user. Do you work or go to school?
>
>its the same guy
> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>its the same guy
> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>the usual just sitting around wasting away. do you not do anything after classes?
>
>it's just me and no i'm a NEET
>
>the usual just sitting around wasting away. do you not do anything after classes?
>
>it's just me and no i'm a NEET
> (OP)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>ok

Based ikibey

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

STOP

Hi /chi/ you still alive? Haven't seen you in a couple of days.

Who, wtf is happening here? When did this autism happen?

yeah i'm still here. how was your 24 hour stream?
>wtf is happening here?
i have no clue

Give me one reason why i should stop

You better pay for all those (You)s
>are you a NEET?
Right now yes, I finished my uni's semester and all my friends live far away and I don't have an easy way to transport myself over there.
Also my best friend is now studying in Scotland so it gets pretty boring sometimes
> whats life like in ecuador?
eh... it's ok, I mean food is cheap and there isn't a lot of crime compared to other countries in the region, my uni is free, and healthcare isn't all thay bad even for public services. There is a bit of heat in the current political government and the previous one since it was basically taken out of a soap opera, but overall I think it's pretty nice. I live in Guayaquil though, so it gets pretty hot sometimes and humidity can be hell, specially this season when it rains almost everyday

it's rude
oh, yeah i have talked to you weren't you trying to get a girl from another town?

It was awesome and boring at the same time. I got both achievements and now I have it 100%. I wanted to upload it to youtube, but there is a 12 hour limit on videos.

>oh, yeah i have talked to you weren't you trying to get a girl from another town?
N-not that I remember, unless I really fucked up now

No its not

It's not what? Do you need medical help? Are you having a stroke? Or are you just so incapable of killing yourself that you do this?

Please die.

Mad???????? LMOA

congrats. what do you plan on doing now?
sounds really familiar also with the whole raining thing

No, I'm not mad. I just want you to kill yourself and livestream it for Sup Forums to enjoy. It's the only thing you're good for oetz. To be just another statistic in liveleak.
Thank you. I don't know what to do now. I guess I'm going to find some good editing software to cut the stream down for a synopsis so I can use it as a promotional video. And stream more, but not another marathon for a while.

>sounds really familiar also with the whole raining thing
Raining season is everywhere though, except in the highlands where it hails sometimes, and idk about Galápagos

Ur mad

No, I'm very calm actually.

Have you ever seen a galapagos tortoise?

Mad

You are mad.

why not just start your own youtube channel?
maybe i'm just mixing you up with someone else

Yes, but I was young so I don't remember a lot of the trip, just that some iguana scared the shit out of me

Don't feel like cutting and editing. I'm really lazy with that. I just want to stream and I'm already lazy enough with that as is.

i guess all you have to do is figure out a way to make it to the top

Yes. I just don't know how yet.

done anything else besides the streaming?

No, I'm not mad. I just want you to kill yourself and livestream it for Sup Forums to enjoy. It's the only thing you're good for oetz. To be just another statistic in liveleak.

Neat. When I was young I watched finland beat belgium in football and also witnessed the thing that gave them their current nickname "the eagle owls".
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_ad8Iu7AJI
youtube.com/watch?v=DOpjr-zEMvw

Not really. Just made some pictures outside when it snowed, but besides that the usual.

what kind of pictures

Just of cold things. Looked cool, but the snow only lasted a day.

I'm off to bed, good night

nice, i thought you guys got a lot of snow
goodnight user

Snow is pretty rare. We used to have winters with a lot of snow when I was a kid, but not anymore.

how many CHI's are on int?

thats pretty sad we don't have much snow here but it's explainable since it's the south
it's just me

We used to have a big nature ice skating competition that even the king himself did once (when he was still a prince). But it's getting warmer every year, the last one was in 1997 and I'm kinda losing hope it will ever come. People are hoping on it because of the sudden freezing from Siberia, but I kinda doubt it.

this world is on it's last legs

It does not last forever anyway, so I wouldn't sweat over it. Unless we find a way to survive the heat death of the universe.

Some day I will travel to your country and maybe get drunk there and bring CHI for just a few seconds to your homeland.

Sounds nice.

what are you up to now?

Bro you aren't even a full mexican your a mex-american. How do you feel about your identity?

>How do you feel about your identity?
Meh, could give less of a fuck, I have bigger shit to worry about, classes to take, work at a shitty job, pay bills, etc. I know who I'm and as long as my family knows it and can talk to them, I'm good.

Have you been to Mexico? What do real Mexicans think of you?

>Have you been to Mexico?
Yup, just came back from visiting my parents in mexico.
>What do real Mexicans think of you?
Nothing, one brown fuck among the rest, until I talk to them and my shitty accent comes through then they think im an american with money and ready to buy them shit. After I talk to them more, just chill at the plaza/home store/restaurant with a beer and talk about random shit, mostly how life is over here and what I think about mexico. But that is just family friends.

do you have the mark of the beast?

Hey CHI why all this pain every fucking night?

What would you lads think about a half white half Mexican person?
I don't want to have self-hating kids

>woke up at 7 PM
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'm getting too used to the neetlyfe
Also claiming this thread for spain

Depends what they look like and if you can stand social interactions with white people.

theres pain through out the day
don't really care
stop being rude

but why so much pain? what can i do for you :)