So he's a virgin right?

he's never had any time to get it in. not that he wants to.

remember that at the end of avengers he's only been in chad body for what, a year, his time?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesupernaughts.com/columns/fact/is-captain-america-a-virgin-the-great-debate-of-our-timefact/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's probably fucked Peggy's niece by now

WROTE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!!FACT!!! thesupernaughts.com/columns/fact/is-captain-america-a-virgin-the-great-debate-of-our-timefact/

this and slut widow probably teached him some stuff

The word "cringe" gets thrown around a lot these days, but...

He did war bond drives for a while with a troupe of dancers, why wouldn't he be fucking one of them? This isn't even mentioning the obscene amount of prostitutes he provably banged in Europe, US troops went through a massive amount of rubbers over there.

Pls somebody Virgin walk/Chad stride using OPs pic and Aquaman

So he hasn't had sex in nearly a century? How many liters do you think he'd ejaculate?

>teached
gtfo nigger

haha do you think his serum'd-up balls would just be making cum the entire time while he was frozen and then when he got thawed they had to hook him up to one of those horse-mastrubating machines

he was literally holding out for peggy. you don't get it, when you're that infatuated with someone, you don't want anyone else. he'd be horny as shit but anyone else would kinda disgust him because they wouldnt be as smart of beautiful in the way pggy is to him

You forgot the second haha at the end of the post dummy

>By the end of Captain America: The Winter Soldier there was still some question as to whether Steve Rogers was still a virgin, as Black Widow commented negatively about his kissing skills but then she’s a Russian slut, like Mila Kunis.

He probably fucks/fucked with Bucky

haha

kill yourself faggot

thanks

when spider-man is fighting cap at the airport neither stops to realize they're the only two virgins there

also vision doesn't count bc no penis. it's like saying a chair is a virgin

>Implying she would let him

just realized that in half of captain america's costumes his ears are uncovered and in the other half they're not and it's completely random

How is Vision in a relationship Scarlet Witch then? Does he just eat pusy on occasion? That would be anticlimactic.

nigga makes a cape materialize out of thin air. p sure he can grow a dick

NO NEED, PROBABLY GOT AIDS FROM ANALLY FUCKING YOUR FILTHY WHORE MOTHER AT HER LOCAL WELFARE OFFICE!!!FACT!!!

There's 8 years between avengers 1 and civil war so he's been in his Chad body for nearly 10 years

8 years? does civil war take place is 2020?

Something like that. In Spider-Man homecoming it starts just after the battle with Toomes clearing up alien tech and then it says 8 years later and shows Tony recruiting Peter and the part where Spider-Man swings in and steals Cap's shield in civil war

He fucked that body didn't he? She'd let him experience it right?

third from the left is best, prove me wrong

Bucky probably got him a prostitute at some point in the 40s

Why are 5,6, and 7 so perfect? I bet the designer could make amy thing look good.

did you miss the scene in Civil War where they sucked face?

He definitely sucked Bucky's dick at some point. Probably no penetration but they probably fooled around quite a bit. Bucky was a good friend

He had a chance with Natalie Dormer and wasted it too

what the fuck was with that scene anyways?

It came out of nowhere and was almost immediately forgotten

2>3>5>7>6>1>4

Damn Scarjo is a womanlet

>Be cap
>still virgin
>go home from shield everyday
>close the blinds
>masturbate furiously
>go to gym and hit punching bag
>go home
>close the blinds
>masturbate furiously
How many times a day do you guys thinks he beat his dick until he fucks Sharon between Civil War and the next movie?

>that cringey as fuck way he asked her out to coffee in winter soldier
truly /ourguy/

She'd be so easy to manhandle

I'm not closet homo enough to give you an answer.

>not wanting tight ape cunny stretched by your big human dick

Those titties were gold

He's got that spoony nose thing going on
Looks somewhat cucked like him in the face a little, with the mask on

God they were
They truly were

any normal woman would be like wtf why are you ripping my shirt you psycho

>Natalie Dormer was in Captain America

I don't remember it at all so that's saying something.

She wanted the D that bad son.

She was blonde and only there for literally ten seconds

The writers of Winter Soldier already said in an interview that he wasn't. I'm going to paraphrase here but it went something more or less like this:
>he looked like Chris Evans and was surrounded by USO girls for weeks at a time, I'm pretty sure he lost his virginity by the time he was frozen

>yfw you've experienced a woman literally ripping your shirt off before getting with you

Believe me - it's very easy to get lost in the moment. The "wtf" part comes much, much later after you're no longer horny.

His outfit is so outrageously ridiculous

haha

Anyone got the Infinity War script leaks?

And Peggy was fucking Stark, the Red Skull and Tommy Lee Jones.

They pumped Rogers up with so many roids and gamma rays, he's balls shrivelled up