I just heard that women earn 78 cents for every dollar a man earns. It's very troubling

I just heard that women earn 78 cents for every dollar a man earns. It's very troubling

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ
hawaii.edu/religion/courses/Gender_Wage_Gap_Report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>78 cents for every dollar

Thought that was the Canadian exchange rate

Just heard, yes.
But do you believe it?
Based on what evidence?

Based on the fact that women don't work the same jobs as men, so it's their own fault.

They're just a bunch of communists, wanting equal pay across the board for all of the serfs while the elite control you like puppets.

wdf why are they getting 78 cents for my hard work

HUE HUE

Hiring exclusively women sounds like an excellent way to cut payroll costs.

Delet dis

I feel offended by your blatant cultural appropriation

SLIDE THREAD

they go to uni, have kids then go into work in there 30s when there kids are in school then get upset that the 30 year old guy who has been working since he was 16 earns more than her

And productivity

I just heard that OP is indeed still a faggot.

After all this time.

don't go full leftist avoiding pick real life examples
don't pick actors and football players and CEOs and ...

>start a company
>only hire women
>undercut your competitors because you're paying 30% less in wages

it's brilliant, why hasn't anyone done this yet?

And revenue.

>hire only women
>get bankrupt in a month because muh feels, issues, gender equality, feminism, periods, pregnancy shit, women in general

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

umm that is extremely sexist women are just as capable as men

is there somewhere where I can start donating 22% of each paycheck I earn OP? as a man its basically my duty to right these wrongs.

Because they don't work. Pic related.

You need your company to actually produce something though.

It's a company that writes period dramas

She still smiles like a re-re though

Yes
Canada

Troubling

Sure I believe it. I also believe that stat was taken from looking at all men and all women. I also believe that there are enough men and enough women who do different work that it is comparing apples and oranges. Different jobs mean different pay. I come from the STEM field. I'll tell you, there are far fewer women in it than men.

why does forbes have a presence on snapchat?

whats important is that despite Jennifer Lawrence being the world's highest paid actress, we can all still see her tits online whenever we want.

Based leaf.

She is a fucking 5/10 shooped to look like a 7, but they tell you she's a 10.

With personality added shes a 2, would kill and not even rape.

It'd funny because for every dollar I make, 30cents goes towards the welfare they receive just for shitting a spawn.

But user, it's not women that receive that tax, it's family units...

that stat is for married/single women with kids.
>SAGE

Funny thing is, it was the owner that caused a lot of the shit, there is a follow up article about that nutcase

I cant name a single movie this retard is even in.

You have to understand how women think the pay gap affects them.

Women see jlaw making $46mil, and they think "omg, she's only earning 78 cents to a man's dollar". They think she actually earned $60.7mil, and then payed her 32% woman tax.

Because they're stupid.

Here it is, I was mistaken though, it's her own article she wrote. Look how deluded this fuck is
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

No shit she's a nutcase, she opened a business and hired because of gender, not qualifications.

I wish.

The exchange rate is worse.

finally a good post from canada

Not they don't, they think that instead of giving a woman $100 they give them $78 as a wage instead while giving a man more.

Thats exactly what he said Mohammed

KEK, she redpilled herself. All she would have needed is one man on staff who viewed the world objectively and acted based on what he saw to make it work. Or the rare woman who thinks like a man.

>Jennifer Lawrence
>highest paid actress

w-why, she isn't even good

They get that math by taking ALL full time men and ALL full time women and dividing them by the number of people in their respective groups.

Why is this bad? Men tend to take more risks and tend to work the harder jobs that get paid very well. While woman take the low risk low value jobs.

Amazing what 15 minutes of shame can get you. Made the Kardashians rich.

Very troubling indeed. That is way too much, and would be more like 50 cents/dollar without affirmative action

They should just work for free, since they just spend all the fucking time gossipping in the office.

Jews make the pay scales not the goyim.

Do brown-nosers get paid less?

youtube.com/watch?v=3hmlPtRu1SQ

/Thread

Are women less professional?

Do women take more time off? Do women get maternity leave for months at a time?

Do women create a workplace full of fear and resentment?

Are women sadistic monsters?

all this is BS. notice they dont say salary nowadays they say pay. women turn down overtime on average and men accept overtime on average. so the meme should be "women lazier then men"

No you don't. You are counting hours, not actual work done. If you tried that, you'd be wearing a shit-eating-grin knowing that you get paid at least twice what a man gets for the same RESULT (not time spend).

***om-nom-nom, fun bait***

Kek

That text runs the image into the ground. Is this about carrots or something? lol

>notice they dont say salary nowadays they say pay

they also say "earn less", earn isn't just some random ass word thrown in there for no reason

78 cents for 50% of the work. You seam to have it really well off. I would stop complaining until you end up unemployable.

One woman did that at her company, and it was bad.

Did you get stung by bees as an infant?

Are you a leaf on vacation?

This is literally why men got more meat in food as per unconscious tradition (and still do in some countries) They HAD to for everyone to even have food in the first place. I agree with the reality of patriarchy. But it only becomes the hard lefts boogy-man fantasy when the worst case scenarios are portrayed, and those are usually as a result of extremely tough conditions out of the control of the unit. (i.e the industrial revolution, which was essentially rationing)

Dramas... about periods?!?

Accounting for most variables, such as job choice, maternal leave, and hours worked, the actual pay gap is between 4.8-7.1%

hawaii.edu/religion/courses/Gender_Wage_Gap_Report.pdf

So what explains this?

Well for one, men are more likely to show initiative and ask for higher wages and seek raises, as they value higher pay more than women. They're also more likely to have graduated from more prestigious colleges, making them more valuable to pretty much every employer.

So I guess ambition is sexist.

>tfw only male on an all female floor
>none of the cattiness that I have seen elsewhere
Whoever hires them does a perfectly good job at weeding out the crazies

How can any creature be so self centered and lack any self awareness? It boggles the mind

What a nasty looking slut.

>Canadians only earn 78 cents to every dollar.

I work at a all women work place, me being the only man, constant gossip drama etc, almost nothing gets done here and the place is slowly running into the ground, we have 2 women managers who hate eachother

when will obama fix this wage gap?

the 1 out of 100 posts by a leaf that is actaully good.

a mother raising a child by herself isn't a family unit its the start of generational welfare use.