Alright, Sup Forums... which one of you was this?

Alright, Sup Forums... which one of you was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

oddshot.tv/s/oZRWGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

me

The 2016 reddit migration during the election ruined this place

>implying a feminist didn't write this

Jesus Christ.

A feminist would have written a full explicit rape scene.
This is an /r9k/ troll

>2012
>obama wins reelection
>barely any shitposting outside of Sup Forums
>quickly dies down
>2016
>trump win election
>non-stop shitposting on every fucking board
>10 months later it's still happening

I don't understand

so true. i think Sup Forums was hit the hardest

this has to be a bot

>op goes to reddit

It's pretty fucking jarring to see a big chunk of Sup Forums defending the establishment now.

Why wouldn't I? There's no much fucking meme bait there, it's delicious.

This motherfucker is almost Dahmer tier.

It was cool and all getting Trump elected for the memes and the liberal butthurt, but holy hell, r/theDonald redditors are everywhere, injecting politics in everything

The expectation is that virgin men will just be quiet and not cause a fuss, work a meaningless job until they die unloved, no kids or wife... society is changing.

Hot

t. the guy in OP's post

Guys... what the fuck is going on? Nazis are becoming popular again, virgins are rising up, the betas are getting uppity, the nu-males are genuinely terrified. What is causing the fire to rise?

>I am doing things to make someone uncomfortable and actively understand and openly admit that these things make them uncomfortable and am continuing to do them to get said reaction
>wow what a bitch she treated me like shit for no reason

neurons: fired

I'd be worried but everything now is shrouded in so many layers or irony or written off as a false flag. My wife and daughters carry anyways so actual spergs worry me less.

Diversity

Before the internet, the loveless men of the world were all stuck in their own meagre existences unaware of how widely shared their experience is. It's opened up a completely new community for the people who traditionally had no outlet. We all have countless great-uncles going down through the generations, how many died alone? They aren't your ancestors, just completely forgotten.

Sup Forums is fucking unrecognizable now from what it was like when i browsed it during Obama's terms

>Sup Forums tries to get laid
oddshot.tv/s/oZRWGs

>female
why do autists do this? is there something wrong with calling a woman a fucking woman?

test

You can fuck off back there now

what are some movies where a small insignificant person suddenly gets some power and abuses it? not baiting, genuinely interested

It is to reinforce the idea of women as merely consisting of their biological role

based

Reminder that you have twice as many female ancestors as male. That is to say, for every male that manages to reproduce two women do.

First thing that came to mind was Nightcrawler.

>I live in my my mini-van

That's a common trope for the henchman of a bad guy

Bruce Almighty

Misery?

nerds!!!

who is this semendemon?

goon as fuck

>holy hell, r/theDonald redditors are everywhere, injecting politics in everything

>implying liberals aren't worse about it

liberals being retards that want to make everything about politics doesn't mean you're justified in doing the same, you Sup Forumstard

Keep your shit on Sup Forums

i have a strong feeling that while this individual may not have broken any laws, he definitely should be in jail

the eternal september only grows more interminable and unbearable

I'm not a Sup Forumstard dickhead, I didn't even vote for trump

I just hate how everything in the media nowadays shits on anything even remotely to the right but gives liberal retards a pass

Mila Azul

chronicle and akira

>gee, why are people here bashing Sup Forumstards for ruining the board and not saying a word about liberals
R E T A R D

>I am doing things to make someone uncomfortable and actively understand and openly admit that these things make them uncomfortable and am continuing to do them to get said reaction
t. Women