The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck storytime - part 2

Hello! I'm storytiming the entirety of Don Rosa's The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck. You can read the first half of the storytime here:
Continuing from where we left off, we once again have a story taken from the Life and Times Companion; in this case following directly on from King of the Klondike, and building on the relationship between Scrooge and Goldie O'Glit. This one is, in fact, the last story that Don Rosa ever worked on before his retirement, and it's probably my favourite story by him.
Coincidentally, the song for this chapter and the next, "Cold Heart of the Klondike", is my favourite of the album:
youtube.com/watch?v=j7JwprGVSjA
O ME, O LIFE! HERE IN THE WILD!
NOTHING BUT TWO
COLD KLONDIKE HEARTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3TfHoYsdE
vimeo.com/92969280#t=33m29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rosa's last ambition - The two ducks must fuck. God bless him.

Ain't that the truth.

Rosa is basically a fan who ended up making official material.
And as a fan he obviously ships.

No wonder he made Magica unusually evil then. No romance there, just pure unadulterated malice.

Keep up the good work OP, I already own these comics and have read them extensively before but I highly endorse your mission.

I told Keno to make the ducks fuck and he actually did it the absolute madman

Here's another Klondike-based story, this one tells of tragedy and circumstance that might have taken Scrooge down a different path, had things gone differently.

This is such an excellent page

Bonus historical notes!

The last of the Klondike-set stories, this chapter is actually just an extract from a longer story, which I'll post in the name of completeness after I finish posting the rest of the story.
This part's song, "The Last Sled", quotes Robert W. Service's "The Spell of the Yukon" to great effect:
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3TfHoYsdE

So what was in that sled? Well, you'll have to wait and see, because now it's 1898, and Scrooge is well on the way to making his fortune. To celebrate, he's returning home to Scotland... but he's been away for a long time, and things are different.

JJJEEEEEEWWWWWW!

No, just a Scot.

And here's the song for this part: "Goodbye, Papa". Frustratingly, it isn't available on YouTube, so here it is as part of the full album on Vimeo:
vimeo.com/92969280#t=33m29s
I think you can see now why I didn't post it at the start.

Following immediately from the last chapter, Scrooge and family are travelling to their new home in Duckburg... though it won't immediately look very familiar to the Ducktales and Barks fans among us.

Noooooooooooo!