>her irl brother as the human torch
>big guy tom hardy as the thing

more like Bruce Rogaine

You can't cast a brunette as sue pic related would be good

is he really balding like that?

A lot of actors are.

Friendly reminder that Jon Hamm has the biggest sausage of Hollywood

Yea, hair and makeup work wonders.

Most actors could do it... it's a fucking comic book character. Uve only gotta be good looking... thats about it.

Most except non white ones.
Racist much?

jesus fucking christ, cmon. how many good features can one person have? this guy gets good looks, big dick, money and I get literally the opposite

fuck this gay earth

please tell me that's fake

>tfw I learned to life with my 4.5

how big do we reckon?

I'm at a comfortable 6.5 but it would be cool to show like that flaccid

>mad

Topkek

You think she got HAMM'D?

what about this meme

lmao i remember actually making and posting that meme, jesus that must have been 2 years ago at least, someone actually saved it....

I mainly saved it because of thought Will Funnyman looking exactly like that comic book guy was funny

Torch casting is off.

You never actually read Secret Wars, I guess? There's like 50 other characters to cast and the Invisible Woman isn't in it.

nerd

i saw the animated adaptation

Yes i think so.

4-5 inches flaccid = we're looking at a good 8 inches fully erect

well, it really depends. grower / shower etc

Guys I just had an absolutely genius insight that you all should read about

So, you are all obviously aware how some actors make a great Bruce Wayne, but not a good Batman.
Some other actors might make a great Batman, but fail to capture Bruce Wayne.

Christian Bale for example was often cited to be a better Bruce Wayne than Batman.

So, here's the fucking thing

They should make a Batman movie where Batman and Bruce Wayne are two different actors. It's still just Bruce Wayne with a costume, but the actor changes along with the suit.
fucking think about it, it's fucking art

It'd just be distracting as most people would easily be able to tell it's not the same guy.

>most people would easily be able to tell it's not the same guy.
>most

All of them you fucking idiot, that's like half the whole point of the thing

It's amazing how prophetic that 30 Rock episode was.

you could choose someone with a similar body type and make the mask cover his entire face

>According to the explosive court documents, Hamm was in his sophomore year at UT-Austin when a prospective 21-year-old pledge was called to the Sigma Nu house at 2.30am.
>When he got there, according to Travis County Court documents, Hamm - who was then aged 20 - and other frat brothers ominously told him, 'It's going to be a long night!'
>The unidentified junior was then allegedly subjected to two hours of brutal physical attacks as part of his fiery baptism into the fraternity.
>The alleged victim told police that Hamm and other members hit him with a paddle 30 times and then lifted the pledge off the floor by his underwear, 'pulling it back and forth in a sawing motion', causing 'great pain'.
>The pledged then claimed that Hamm led him to a basement 'Pit' where he slammed the junior's face into the ground while he was doing push-ups and then allegedly stood on his spine with his full weight.
>Shockingly, after this, Hamm is then supposed to have set fire to the pledge's pants and refused to let him pat the flames down, but instead made him blow them out.
>At the end of the vicious hazing ritual, the pledge was taken to a part of the frat house called the 'Party Room' where Hamm 'hooked the claw of a hammer underneath his genitals and led him by the hammer around the room'.

who was in the wrong here?

You forget that studios are ran by Jews, they will never hire two actors when one can just do the role

Wow so cerebral... fuck off.

He's balding. See And also his career is dead. He's pretty much only known for Mad Men and his big dick.

t. brainlet

thats a normal sized sick his pants are just super high

How is his career dead he was just in Baby Driver and has 3+ upcoming movies. Also was in that Black Mirror Christmas Special movie.

his dick dude its getting old m an...

Lul, what?

>be hazed mercilessly by Jon Hamm
>no justice ever served, deal with the haunting memories for years
>return back to normal, get wife and kids
>happy life, no longer think about getting harassed by the godly looking fraternity member
>years later, hey kids let's watch the emmy's
>your tormentors gorgeous mug all over the tv

>your daughter wants to fuck him because he is that daddy type you never were because his bullying killed your masculinity

It's like poetry

Does Kiki aware of his monster dong?