ITT: Times you acted like Pennywise

>be me
>12 years old
>6 hours bustrip
>need to shit whole time
>get to destination
>toilet occupied
>shit in the little wastebasket

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

Based faux-Reddit poster

This meme only works on Marvel movies.

> be me
> destroy the world
> kill all the women
> rape all the men
> and learn how to do the peppermint twist
> I shift into a mad Shuck-and-Jive

>be a transdimensional monsters of pure actual evil
>can shapeshift at will to match anyone's truest fears
>terrorize a couple of kids instead of toppling entire cities with mayhem

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>allow your existence to become known the world over
>go into hibernation
>have an atomic bomb dropped on your head

kids are like truffels for it, a rare delicacy.
and its not like it is a kaiju, its more like a mix of ctulhu and an interdimensional soulvampire.

Why is it eating American kids and not Africans?Wouldn't Africans be less likely to be able to fight back?

random chance i guess.
in the books it lands in the area where derry will be located long time ago before humans are a thing.

It crash landed thousands of years ago on the part of the planet Derry would eventually be built, and woke up when there was something to feed on. If it landed on the continent of Africa then yes, he would be eating African children.

>movie won't have the turtle or the kid biting the turtle's tongue
>movie won't have the child sewer orgy
>the clown looks fucking dumb

dropped

You'd have whined like a 14-year-old girl no matter what the film looked like. Being purposefully contrarian doesn't make you seem cool, it just makes you look like a really dense spoiled child.

>people don't like what I like so they are contrarian and spoiled and entitled

>he

>I'm not interested in this film because I want to watch young boys engage in sexual acts

Go outside.

>what?? you don't like that this movie doesn't stay true to the source material?????? fucking spoiled brat

So you don't like a film you haven't even seen because absolutely every scene from the enormous book isn't in it? Then you wouldn't like any adaptation of any book. Stop talking shit. You're pissed off because your creepy mental illness isn't going mainstream in some way. If you want to see little children having sex, then stop being too cowardly to hang yourself.

>hen you wouldn't like any adaptation of any book
thanks for proving my point retard

not all books need adapted for normalfags, especially if they don't even adapt the entire book

So now you're going to pretend you've never enjoyed any film adaptation of a book? Do you sociopathic pedotards actually believe your own bullshit? At least have the common decency to loathe what you are.

>So now you're going to pretend you've never enjoyed any film adaptation of a book?

The Mist was good. It diverged from the book and was better.

>Do you sociopathic pedotards actually believe your own bullshit?

Nice ad hominem.

I made my point before insulting you. What was the difference in me typing that, and you typing 'normalfag' and 'retard'? I bet you learned that term on Sup Forums, didn't you? I bet you accuse people of projecting. Why are all pedophiles dense?

go away stop bumping this shitty thread

sage this cancer

>The Mist was good. It diverged from the book and was better.

>the main character killing everyone and the FUCK YEAH army rolling up 4 seconds later saving the world is better than the ominous book ending
Holy shit, user is a chowderhead.

dumb frogposter

>Nice ad hominem.

Well I laughed, nice

Mate that was actually ad hominem

>You'd have whined like a 14-year-old girl no matter what the film looked like
true, because Stephen King sucks fat chode

I'M A FIRESTARTER, TWISTED FIRESTARTER
YOU'RE A FIRESTARTER, TWISTED FIRESTARTER
I'M A FIRESTARTER, TWISTED FIRESTARTER

Actually, it wasn't. Ad hominem is only when you attack the person not the argument. He attacked the argument THEN attacked the person. That's not an Ad hominem.

>Tomatoes are a vegetable
>WRONG YOU STUPID CHUCKLEFUCK RETARD

That's an ad hominem.

>Tomatoes are a vegetable
>Actually they are a fruit as defined by science, you can read about this online. You retard.

That is not an ad hominem. He attacked his point first, then the guy. I used to do debate shit and stupidly bought a book on logical fallacies so I could counter somebody by going 'you made x amount', then I realised it was utterly pointless. Every single argument has a logical fallacy in it. Did you know there is over 300 (THREE HUNDRED) logical fallacies? Every argument has one, you don't beat an argument by playing 'spot the fallacy' and then calling people on it, that's a fallacy in itself (fallacy fallacy). A fallacy is not a "i win" button.
>I d

>WRONG YOU STUPID CHUCKLEFUCK RETARD
That's also not an ad hominem. It's not even an argument, just a statement followed by an insult, so how could it be a fallacious argument?

"I know you are retarded therefore you must be wrong about that" would be an ad hominem.

> mormon missionaries knock on my door
> invite them in
> listen and talk to them for almost an hour
> finally tell them im not interested
> they thank me for my time and i show them to the door
> as they are walking down the path, i shout
> “Tell your friends I am the last of a dying race. The only survivor of a dying planet. I have come to rob all the women...rape all the men...and learn to do the Peppermint Twist!”

An Ad hominem, as I said, is when you attack the PERSON not the argument. He didn't attempt to counter his argument, he just insulted him. That's an ad hominem. This is Debate 101 shit, user.

>is when you attack the PERSON not the argument
No, it's not. It's when you try to refute the argument by attacking the person.
If you just attack the person but don't try to refute his arguments through that attack then it's just an insult not an ad hominem.

>parents leave town
>staying with aunt and uncle
>bathtime
>splish splash, taking a bath
>all clean, like a big boy
>look around, realize I forgot a towel
>call for help
>aunt leans against door
>"user? what's wrong?"
>"I forgot a towel!"
>"hold on, I'll get you one"
>aunt rushes away
>slowly slide into the water, keep my head afloat
>aunt comes back
>"Am I okay to come in?"
>"Sure," I say, submerging
>throw bar of soap at the light switch
>aunt steps into total darkness
>"user?"
>leap from the water, shaking my head like a wet dog
>"WOOGLY BOOGLY BOOGLY!!!"
>chase aunt through house
>she drops the towel, dry off
>get dressed
>a week later and I'm still laughing

damn this review is so scary I probably won't go pay to watch the movie in 3D IMAX now
damn...

hnnnnnngh

why isnt she in more movies

I'm rereading this novel before the movie hits. Holy shit is the first 100 pages slow. Almost being put to sleep desu

>watching a trailer
>OWA AH AH AH starts playing

How much do you get paid for writing that?