You do support the film industry right Sup Forums?

You do support the film industry right Sup Forums?

i'll support anything and everything ansel elgort supports.

get out.

i don't think he was in that

he was. he was the main character. they did blackfa

I did pay to see this movie and you guys should as well unless you're fine with the endless barrage of capeshit.

if ansel elgort supports that movie then i'll support that movie.

I didn't torrent OR pay for that shit. I'm not seeing a movie called fucking "Baby Driver".

whether or not you liked the film, he makes a good point. eventually they will only make capeshit if we keep pirating things

No I'm a bad goy.

>I'm the driver, my nickname is Baby but it's actual Miles
Wow so fucking thoughtful really deserves my hard earned money

>buy movie ticket
>don't go
>stay home and watch a shitty camrip

Yeah I really enjoy the theater experience. There's another theater with bar service that sometimes plays 70s and 80s films, another that screens in 35mm and 70mm, and another with incredibly comfortable recliners. Two IMAXes and an art house theater are in my city as well but I don't go as often. I pay for cable and watch TCM all the time. Feels good keeping my hobby alive.

Chicago bro?

Nah, I'm in the South West

Fuck you

Delete this right fuckijg now

It's not the worst part about this movie.

Look at the cast, I couldn't stomach the smugness of this fucker more than a few minutes.

don't cry, user. not everyone hates you. here, have a hug.

he's so hot

>do not torrent this film
>Sony Pictures
Yeah, no. Go fuck yourself.

Saw it in cinemas with my hot girlfriend, defiantly worth the money (and the blowjob it got me too).

did they rip the plot of Driver

does anyone want to support the Hollywood soulsuckers?

>watching camrips
Do normies really do this?

so you're ok with your gf pretending fantasizing she's sucking ansel elgort's dick?

I was expecting something else. The name was misleading

I don't mind getting my dick sucked by hot women, no. Do you? Are you gay?

ah. so you are ok with her thinking of someone else while doing it with you then. why are you so beta?

Don't try and deflect your obvious homosexuality onto me, cuck.

i was talking about the girl thinking of someone else and you keep talking about being gay no one mentioned gay but you keep saying it. oh. i get it. you're gay and you're also fantasizing about him you're fantasizing it's ansel elgort sucking your cock. lmao.

>bothering to see a 20-year-old behind the wheel, that seasoned, hardened criminals seemingly trust with their money and their lives
>bothering to defend the idiot that made such dreck and expected people to believe it could ever be reality

Hello, millennial. The lead in this so-called "film" (a dishonest one, at that) is completely devoid of anything resembling "character". As you also possess none, allow me to explain.

Character is what's developed over a multitude of years, whether it be from working a shift at an abattoir and having some gruesomely-hilarious stories to tell your coworkers and/or friends, to being a getaway driver who's honed one's craft ALSO over a multitude of years, and probably has some hilarious stories to tell as well. You know - the stories one acquires from having actually lived life, as opposed to primping one's self in an upper-class cocoon one calls "home" and remaining blemish-free for the majority of one's entire 20 years.

Character, user, that usually manifests itself in lines across one's face - notably the forehead, around the mouth and around one's eyes. Lines that, should another person see them, they would automatically associate those lines with "I bet that person has some stories to tell." In this case, "Baby" has NO stories to tell. He has NO character. He has NO experience, NO interesting facial features and NO charisma. He is Gumby behind a steering wheel. One's immersion is ruined before one even decides to brave such a film, and one is left immeasurably-disappointed by the experience.

Unless of course, one is a millennial who has no idea about what "character" is.

THAT, user, is what I'm talking about. Character. Do YOU have any?

Let's say you work in an office and your office puts a water dispenser down the hall.

Every time you are thirsty you can get up, go down to the dispenser, and fill your glass.

Or you can stay where you are and simply open the plastic bottle on your desk.

I'll choose the plastic bottle because it's way more convenient.

Shut up, faggot.

>he wouldn't suck ansel elgort's dick

I only legitimately pay for original ideas or movies that are to my likes. For example, I paid for baby driver and The Big Sick but wont pay for shits like Valerian. I would have actually watched The Big sick again if I had time.

See, you could easily have said that Baby's actor is a jew. And Sup Forums would've accepted this invalidation without you needing a 300 word post about why action leads under the age of 40 make you insecure.

I don't think it was even shown in my shit town in my shit country

Pure garbage.
Inferior version of Drive (not just the Driver itself, but the whole plot).

What's with the fake happy ending? Why didn't she go to jail too? How is he out after 5 years? Why did Spacey go from "fuck off" to "I'll die for you" in 5 minutes? What's with the shitty closeup/fast cut action editing?