/got/ general

Rubies flew like drops of blood from the chest of a dying prince, and he sank to his knees in the water and with his last breath murmured a woman’s name

Daenerys

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2014/may/15/lily-allen-role-alfie-game-of-thrones-yara-greyjoy
youtube.com/watch?v=2GKCYbvDepY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hypothetical question:

There's at least one set of blond twins in Hollywood acting. Would they be down for playing Jaime and Cersei? How would they handle 'those' scenes if that were the case?

why weren't there any more leaks from the hack? was the hacker lying?

What's the smartest thing Sansa has done?

Azor Rhaegon

REMINDER: this is what jon looks like in the books

Who else MIGHT know about R+L=J?

>Littlefinger
>Howland
>Ned
>Varys (?)
>Benjen

reminder that everything is bran's dream after getting pushed off the tower

they already filmed the finale when bran was young

yes, even if only just for an excuse to shitpost

okay is Gregor a zombie via magic, chemical shenanigans or both?

call for the vale army

Suck off Sweetrobin.

She can always marry Harold, but Sweetrobin will always remember her fondly for it if he does survive.

>Benjen
He didn't even tell his own wife, why would he tell his brother

what's Dany's policy on prisoners of war?

yes

bend the knee or burn them all

chemical shenanigans that probably involved magic in a step or two

Visy looks like a blow up doll

Cleanebowl when?

Do you think it turns Dany on watching her dragons devour her enemies?

haha

There was some theory going around that Benjen may have helped Lyanna run away with Rhaegar.

Does he believe in the white walker threat?

how do the dragons eat? they roast their prey but doesn't that turn them to ash which has no nurtritional value at all?

Good Question.
Has probably schemed for the scenario.
Hope he does some sick shit soon.

Does he really have Targaryen features in the books? That would be a dead give away.

Magic.

These are the same dragons that feed on human breastmilk.

probably not, he's thinking its some power play by Jon to seize the north and rally it against some imagined foe while Jon strengthens his position

Nope. Books clearly describe him as resembling Ned the most out of the stark children.

showfag

>Does some sick shit soon
lol

In less than 16 hours we will know about the fate of /ourest guyest/

how will major characters react to jon being a targ fucking shit?

He's described as being the most Stark looking of all Ned's children. It's another reason Cat hates him as much as she does.

Bronn lives, Drogon lives, Jaime lives

Everyone lives except Dickon

he is alive
bronn is not wearing armor so he'll easily save jaimie
the river will get them far from the battle, then jamie will get back to kings landing where he learns cersei is pregnant of him
but the child will never be born

Dany announces to her captives that now is the moment they’ve all been waiting for: bend the knee, or die. Drogon growls, and most of the captive group drop to one knee. There are a few holdouts, among them are Randyll and a nervous Dickon, who is taking cure from his father. Echoing Cersei’s propaganda Randyll says he isnt serving a foreign woman with an army of foreign savages. Dany corrects Randyll: she’s the queen of Westeros. Tyrion can see Dany’s temper rising, and points out that Randyll fought for her father and handed the usurper Robert his only defeat; perhaps Dany could show mercy. But Randyll couldn’t giVe a shit about her mercy. He simply echoes Ned’s line from 51:

“I’m a soldier. I learned how to die a long time ago.”

Very well. If this lord of Horn Hill won’t serve her, it’s time for a new lord of Horn Hill. Dany and Tyrion turn to Dickon. Tyrion urges the kid to be reasonable. He had a shitty tyrant for a father, too.

Nobody cares about Dickon.

“Don’t die to prove your father’s point.”

Dickon looks to his father, and we see that a part of Lord Randyll wants his son to bend the knee and be spared. But Dickon is his father’s son. He steels himself and stays on his feet. If this is the end of House Tarly, so be it.

In an aside with Dany, Tyrion advocates against executing Dickon with him. He’s just a dumb kid with a shitty father; nothing a few months of prison won’t cure. If Dany starts snuffing out entire ancient family lines like the Tarlys, the lords of Westeros will never support her. Dany doesn’t much Care; when it’s their turn, those lords will also bend the knee or die. Tyrion wants to press his case further but Dany has heard enough. All her advisers warned her to be cautious and she didn’t listen.

Now she’s finally won a victory. She didn’t come to Westeros to plead for the Seven Kingdoms. She came here to conquer them. Tyrion Cannot push harder without publicly undermining his queen. His only choice is to stand by and watch. At Dany’s command, Drogon incinerates Lord Randyll and his heir.

Does Jon have the strongest arm in all of Westeros? Or does his Valyrian steel sword have the magical properties of a warhammer? How does his swim knock a knight 10 feet backwards even though it's charging at him at 60 miles per hour?

>Nobody cares about Dickon.

he's a big guy

RAET, BAD ANGLESH,SORRYOUKEN.

The snow glows white on the Mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation,
and it looks like Fuck the King
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in;
Heaven knows I've tried!
Don't let them in,
don't let them see
Be the Hound you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel,
don't let them know
Well now they know!

Let him be, let him be
Can't hold it back anymore!
Let him be, let him be
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care
what they're going to say
Let the flame rage on.
The scars never bothered me anyway
It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me,
I'm free!

Let him be, let him be
I am one with the wind and sky
Let him be, let him be
You'll never see me die
Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the flame rage on!
My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in bloodshed all around
And one thought crystallizes like an deadly blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past
Let him be, let him be
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let him be, let him be
That perfect knight is gone
Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the flame rage on
The guts never bothered me anyway!

Holy shit pulling a LOST on got would make all the teens that watch this shit go nuclear

He's 5'5'...

Drogon?

Kelly C will be wet as october

>Dany’s command, Drogon incinerates Lord Randyll and his heir.
true face of feminism

Remind me what magic exists apart from shadows and vague revival shit

Will /ourguy/ make an appearance tonight?

Ros post

>implying they'd let actual twins playing them

and hense why he joined the nightswatch, makes sense or he he just joined cos third son joins the nightswatch

you think she likes a crossbow bolt in de bum?

>Jaime falls into river specifically called Blackwater Rush
>Water is darker when it's deeper
>Blackwater Bay is used as a major seaport, and big ships require deep water right up to the docks
>It's a reasonable and non-autistic presumption that the rush/bay is known for getting very deep very close to the shore
>"BUT WHY DOES JAIME SINK SO FAR????"

>not calling him Rickon so someone can correct you so someone can post laughingBronn

Selfish cunt

If she were a man you would probably be applauding her ruthlessness.

w-who is this?

I hope we get to see her boobies one day

I miss her.

the only people who would are the stannis retards

She's dead, remember. Suppose she cannot complain about it.

Lily Allen was offered the role of Yara, who Theon (Alfie Allen) fingers and gropes

esme bianco, played a whore in the initial seasons

They tried to get Lily Allen to play Yara

>Ros
>"hurr, who is this"

Fucking Redditor showfag piece of shit.

it's Sigur Ros, dumb fuck

Tyrion saves him. This is obvious

Wait what?!

I wouldn't, but you are just because it's a woman and think you have any moral ground for that
Also how is that an improvement for society to have women acting like monsters ? what a good example you want to give to young girls. But maybe that's the real agenda of feminism

Hey asshole, you copied my trivia

wtf did he mean by this?
was he homophobic?

Homophobia didn't exist back then, it was made up by Christian males in the 18th century

It's heavily implied but no more.

GRRM has to be sly about writing about this since he has a much larger, and much more "irritable", audience now than when he wrote book one.

No. He looks exactly like a Stark. Moreso than his half-siblings who all (except Arya) have been tainted by ginger Tully genes

presumably she turned it down?

Fookin legend in gin alley.

I wish GRRM did more underdog stories like the hedge knight.

It's not fair and I think you're really mean

The Islamic kind. Submit or die.

Alfie said she lied. I'm more inclined to believe him, Lily is a histrionic whore.

God damn that battle was great.

theguardian.com/music/2014/may/15/lily-allen-role-alfie-game-of-thrones-yara-greyjoy
>I felt uncomfortable because I would have had to go on a horse and he would have touched me up and shit. Once they told me what was entailed, I said no thanks.

>Davos marries Milly Sandra because the show forgot about his wife anyway
>Later on finds out how Shireen died
>Stabs Mel
>His sword turns to fire

Dragons can probably control the intensity of their fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=2GKCYbvDepY

What did you mean by this?

I'm not a woman. It's a fantasy tv show you autist. Keep your MRA garbage in Sup Forums

>Also how is that an improvement for society to have women acting like monsters ?
You're acting like GoT is supposed to be some sort of morality tale for society. It's just a show that's supposed to be entertaining.

The fact that some women in GoT are monsters is good, shows that both men and women are capable of cruelty. The problem is that the showrunners are making Dany seem like she's "badass" for acting like a shitty person. Only Cersei and to some extent Melisandre are shown to be wrong in their actions. Arya is even worse than Dany in my opinion, they really don't show any consequences to her being a murdering, traumatized kid. We just get silly "badass" sparing contests with Brienne and everyone going "you go grrrl show those bastards how much of a cool assassin you are". At least with Dany you see some characters like Tyrion question if she's going mad or not.

This battle was set before Newton was born, dumbass

>Cersei’s propaganda
I hate this. It's a fucking fact. She's a Valyrian, raised in Essos. Her army is Dothraki and Ghiscari. She is a foreign invader with af foreign army.

Yes but it doesn't matter because chaosh ish a laddah

Does anyone have the virgin walk - chad stride webm?
Someone posted it on another board but it got deleted before I could save it

Can they be negotiated with?

Why have they killed everyone, children included but spared Samwell on multiple occasions?

Best house.

Haven't got enough food

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Fat fucks aren't very useful as white walkers.

Plot armor is sturdy stuff