They are testing our resolve. But remember, when times get tough, we MUST stick together

They are testing our resolve. But remember, when times get tough, we MUST stick together.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1d8_1502562567
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Sup Forumseddit is anti-art and /r9k/ crossposters ruin Sup Forums

jonah hill

old friends forever

Last night's Guardian headline said the protesters were peaceful. Is that true?

>white pride rally
>all the white people are ugly as shit

Every fucking time

What's the connection?

>Three of the biggest meme spammer boards

But /r9k/ should be in there too

>pedophiles all over Sup Forums and Sup Forums, but Sup Forums hates pedophiles

this wonderful lady had her life snatched away from her by facist nazis. say something nice about her

how's he holding up in jail?

I saw that. I don't even like Sup Forums or Nazi Larpers, but the absolute state of the media is hilarious.

>peaceful protests

>The rally was literally shut down and a state of emergency declared and the national guard deployed because of Antifa/BLM violently attacking and rioting

>The car accident was literally caused by rioters chasing the car into a crowd. They even kept attacking after he slammed into the cars sending people sprawling like bowling pins

>Rioters were still blocking roads an hour after the national guard and ordered everyone to disperse and that anyone assembling was committing a felony

I hate normies so much.

everybody is ugly

i dunno dude the guy in the grey tank top behind the fatty is giving me quivers

Sup Forums is the most slimy, agenda driven and dishonest board on the site, fuck off.

See and The Larper community on either side doesn't attract the best people.

The dynamic duo

what is Sup Forums doing in the holy alliance?

I like Sup Forums. They can stay. Please don't gas me though. I'm one of the good ones, Sup Forums. I promise.

He turned onto a street, sped up and plowed into people. It was intentional as shit, hence why he's charged with murder.

liveleak.com/view?i=1d8_1502562567

/thread

No that would be the tranny filth spread across Sup Forums.

He was literally being mobbed by a crowd of masked men with poles and bats smashing his windows and attacking the car. They were still attacking after he hit the other cars.

>charged with murder

2nd Degree Murder, aka reckless or drink driving resulting in death

>plowed into people

He plowed into stationary cars, then reversed into rioters attacking him.

what a moralfag

>totally ignores the bodies flying into the air when he crashes into a stationary car

shut the fuck up stop justifying blatant murder

nobody here actually cares about either end of the political spectrum the least you can do is pretend to care someone died

you're so fucking disappointing, user

No, he turned his undamaged car into an empty street then literally speed up and drove down the street into the protesters which

>2nd Degree Murder, aka reckless or drink driving resulting in death

No, unintentional automobile fatalities will land you a vehicular manslaughter or homicide charge. He's charged with 2nd degree murder - intentionally taking human life.

Why do I get the feeling it's some faggy queer from the Boston area who made this image?

where's Sup Forums

at least trannies aren't fags

What did they mean by this?