This 3DPD propaganda pissed me off. So the fat loser in the show must get a GF

This 3DPD propaganda pissed me off. So the fat loser in the show must get a GF.

Why? Because his grandma wants him to have one and because his cousin has one. Ok so the initial reason for getting a GF is not that the fat guy wants one, but that OTHERS think that he must have one. So the message is: Let other people control your life. Don't be in charge of your own destiny. Let others decide for you how you lead your life.

Then the fat guy gets a 2D GF. He really likes her. In fact, the only reason why he breaks up with her in the first place is Dippershit's remark that he cannot show around a 2D GF on his cousin's wedding like a 3DPD. Once again the fat loser let's other people make decisions on his behalf and he abandons somebody who he genuinely likes.

Oh but there is of course also a fugly, frog faced girl who seems to be even more immature and irresponsible than the fat loser. But she is obviously superior to the beautiful, cute girl because she secretes disgusting fluids or whatever.

So the morale of the story is: Let other people control your lifes. Never love 2D even if it genuinely makes you happy. Always love 3DPD even when it's an utterly immature person which makes this entire episode hypocritical because it was about a fat loser having to "grow up" and growing up apparently means to let others tell you what to do.

In case this is not pasta, you're overreacting. It's Disney, of course the moral is not going to be pro-r9k or something.

I think it's fair enough they gave green light to a yanderish VN related plot.

(you)

Thank you for that well though-out response.

>Oh but there is of course also a fugly, frog faced girl who seems to be even more immature and irresponsible than the fat loser. But she is obviously superior to the beautiful, cute girl because she secretes disgusting fluids or whatever.
And doesn't, you know, murder people.

>of course the moral is not going to be pro-r9k or something.

That's not the point. The moral should've been that the fat guy realizes that it doesn't matter what his grandma wants or how his cousin lives. If he is happy with his life, then there is no reason to change it.

Imagine this was an episode about, let's say, a homosexual guy. Then his heterosexual friends start telling him that he needst to get a family. He is in love with that other guy, but his friends remind him that guy's cannot have kids. He must impregnate a woman to get their approval! Pretty shitty message, right? Well, that's the message of this very episode.

> /r9k/ watches a cartoon

The whole murder plot has nothing to do with reality and therefore is not really part of the message. It was just a cheap plot device to get rid of any semblance of nuance. That's the way south shit does it:

>not only is this politician wrong because of reason X, Y, Z, but he is also a pedophile rapist mass murderer maniac! Agree with us or are you agree with the pedophile rapist mass murderer maniac!?

It's literally the dumbest way of soapboxing there is.

Who knows, maybe, like with homosexuals, it's a matter of time that there will be scripts in the future that will sanction anti-breeding degenerate lifestyles like that too.

No Sup Forumso.

Seek psychiatric help.

>The whole murder plot has nothing to do with reality and therefore is not really part of the message.

Neither is the part about a 2D girl who can actually love you.

Actually it really bothers me how Melody was such an unrealistic portrayal of a real person.
Oh, so she happens to find Soos' quirks really charming for whatever reason. The kind of girls neckbeards wish existed. Melody has a more submissive and fake personality than the artificial waifu the show is making fun off. It's really weird

She's not real, OP.

Yeah but she doesn't go to the wedding. He doesn't get with her to win approval or look better at the wedding, they keep in contact because they clicked.

>Taking the 3DPD meme seriously
>Refering to this as propaganda

>Comparing this to homosexuality

>people in this thread justifying why a neutered down Yuno Gasai should OTP with Sup Forums's poster boy for gay chubby chaser masturbatory fuel

Go back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

My point is: Be consistent. I'm sick and tired of cartoons preaching to kids that they should "just be themselves" while, at the same time, telling them that have to adapt. Either pick one or the other!

Hell, I wouldn't evgen complain if everybody in society was forced to adapt a strict core culture. Then all the people who I think are degenerates have to behave as well. Fair enough. Quid pro quo.

What pisses me off is when certain degenerates get a blank check, while other people are mistreated and discriminated against solely because they are degenerates in the eyes of others.

Did she? I thought it was just a crazy AI. I think that's a very irrelevant point. What mattered was that the fat loser cared for the 2D girl.

Why?

>greent text instead of arguments

>What pisses me off is when certain degenerates get a blank check, while other people are mistreated and discriminated against solely because they are degenerates in the eyes of others.

Hypocrisy is part of human nature. It''s never going to be either black or white, just variable tones of grey.

See how agendered transbinarual whachacallit bathrooms are getting approved and shit.

That is the reason why he chose her. And once again: they clicked because she is at the very least as immature as he is. She said that she wanted to ride toy trains all day for crying out loud. That undermines the entire premise of the episode: fatty must grow up!

Is this bait?

>Giving (OP), (You)s
>not even doing that right

Adhere to the social contract or fuck off, you cretin.

Attempts to introduce "shades of grey" into the picture strike me as half-baked obfuscations and distractions. You're excusing being unprincipled. And if being unprincipled is fine, then everything is fine, which defeats the purpose of having a discussion at all.

What's the episode called?

/r9k/ pls go and stay go

Yeaahhhh, don't try to justify your mental illness as anything other than what it is, a mental illness.

Yeah you are right, stay in your fucking basement, society is losing nothing by rejecting people like you.

Just ask your dad to give your H-games back. If your love is that pure, he'll understand.

Thanks feminism

>If he is happy with his life, then there is no reason to change it.
But he clearly wasn't, since Giffany was not real, and "dating" 2D is pretty unsatisfying. Then when she was real, she turned out to be an insane murderer.

And don't even start about how happy you are with your waifu, the emotional connection is purely one sided, so of course your delusional mind will fill in the blanks. And as we saw with Soos, it was pretty destructive to his normal life.

Literally this. Waifu fags is the path of psychos and tulpas.

>But he clearly wasn't

The episode literally starts with him being perfectly content with his life until his grandma starts telling that he needs to get a GF.

>since Giffany was not real, and "dating" 2D is pretty unsatisfying

It's pretty unsatisfying *for you*. You shouldn't speak on behalf of other people. Let me guess, you think it's prefectly fine by people to get aroused by a stinky, smelly, disgusting, corroded foot because "to each his own, right?", but you cannot accept that people have genuinely no interest in 3DPDs because that would undermine one of your favorite status symbols.

>And don't even start about how happy you are with your waifu, the emotional connection is purely one sided

And? Why can't people nevertheless be happy? Oh because you say so and because your taste is objectively superior to anybody else's. I almost forgot.

>implying we're the mentally ill ones
>implying you are not the ones destroying yourselves by ruining your purity, losing your freedom, and possibly getting stds
>implying you won't see the error in your ways when the Great Thing happens
1. Nothing wrong with me.

Soos and the real girl I think

I can see that's Korean but is that translation correct? She's PMSing? Not on her period?

It was written in english by someone who is Korean. So straight up bad english rather than someone badly translating korean.

You are fucking dumb. Here's your (you)

I'm almost 100% sure this is bait, but in the event it's not, you should post on /soc/. In the chubby guys thread, I mean. Because I like chubby guys.

Calm the fuck down NEET. Youll get a gf eventually that isnt a anime girl AI thats dads an octopus.

>everybody must want what I want or they are NEETs

makes perfect sense!

The facial expression is wrong. When I'm at home at my computer, then that means I'm not at work. Not being at work usually makes me happy. By the way, I have to socialize with people all day every day. The thought of being a loner NEET is pretty tempting, but social conventions prevent me from doing exactly that. Can't disappoint the people around me, right? Have to live how they want me to live or they will mock me and point fingers. But at the same time we are this "liberal" society where degenerates and sexual deviants can run through our streets and be respected for it.

Idk man. Based on your post there is a very good chance you are a NEET. Nothing wrong with it, like you said you shouldnt let others decide what you should like.

- A fellow NEET

>Nothing wrong with it.

How deluded can you be.

Eh i am happy being single. I have a job and in my free time i watch anime or play video games. I never saw myself being good in relationship so i dont care

What is wrong with being NEET?

>I'll take the bait
I suppose homosexuality and interacial marrage are wrong too? If it's not hurting anyone who cares? Besides you I guess.

I completely understand your point and like the way of your thinking. It's surprising, that there are so many conservatives here.

>Do I fit in? Do I fit in yet? REEEEE, normies, amirite m8s?!
>the post

If you are filthy rich nothing much.
But I doubt it.

Well i am not NEET anymore. I used to be but i didnt hate it.

Sup Forums is full of normalfags nowdays

2. Nothing wrong with me

>The episode literally starts with him being perfectly content with his life until his grandma starts telling that he needs to get a GF.

Nah, he stops being content when he finds out Reggie is engaged and realizes he's being left behind. That's before his Grandma says anything.

Not all statements deserve arguments user. If somebody tells you murder is okay than you probably won't try to make a serious argument

I don't know why Giffany had to be evil. I get the Yandere-ness to it but it would've subverted expectations had they made her an important series regular like Ford and Gideon. She could've helped Soos crack the computer code and the plot could've been stronger. Soos and Giffany could've both gotten character development while pushing a major plot arc forward and helping the twins and Wendy find the next clue of the author. I would've wrote the season like this:

>Scary-One and Into the Bunker stay exactly the same
>rewrite golf war to put more emphasis and Pacifica character development
>keep Sick Opera sans having Bill destroy the computer
>Giffany becomes big friends with Soos and helps the twins decode the laptop
>Cut out Little Gift Shop Of Horrors
>Introduce the blind eye society earlier and have them be reoccurring villains of 2A.
>Mcguckett joins main cast
>Keep Blendin's Game and give a hint to how Bill is going to take him over
>Cut The Love God and make Robbie and Tambry fall in love naturally
>keep NMM and finalize Pacifica's character development, have her join the main cast
>Not What He Seems stays almost the same except Wendy, Mcguckett, and Pacifica are also involved and Stan is made seem more threatening over 2A making us truly wonder if Stan is a bad guy

cont...

Yeah, but the point isn't that being single is unhappy, so much as it is being involved in a one-way relationship with a fictional being meant to represent perfection does not being happiness, stability, or satisfaction. It reminds me of obese people saying they're happy with their bodies.

>people have genuinely no interest in 3DPDs because that would undermine one of your favorite status symbols.
No, I just realize that the "people" who unironically don't have interest in real women do so because they are pathetic beta nerds who have decided to accept their failure of a life, rather than try to improve it. This obviously doesn't cover single people who are not looking for a relationship at all, or people who are too busy. Hell, even those people get laid once in a while.

The only reason waifu-fags exist is because they can't get with real women, so they project those feelings onto a fictional being that can't refuse their affection (or interact with them at all for that matter).

>Not being a failure at life is conservative
Go on, tell me why you CHOOSE to avoid real women, and how it's totally not because you have no chance whatsoever with anything above a 4/10.

Because she's a monster, not a person. She's literally "code gone wrong/cursed code", not a thinking, feeling creature.

>Ford's backstory is now a one hour special and explains the nightmare realm
>Ford gets back and all of the existing Ford episodes would get heavily rewritten
>Fix Ford's character development through better written Stan and Ford episodes
>Giffany helps Dipper and Ford with some weirdness theories
>Soos and Giffany and Dipper and Pacifica's relationships are explored
>Give Mabel some really good character development
>An ultimate showdown with the blind eye reveals aliens and Bill's true plan
>The secret societies work to remove the info of Bill's madness but later have to abandon their mission to actually stop him
>They team up with the GF gang
>The entire set of final episodes is Gideon making a new deal with Bill, Blendin fucking up and getting taken over by Bill, and Weirdmageddon begins using all of the set up storylines and developed characters to kick Bill's ass
>Everyone has to let something go and Dipper And Mabel lose their childhood forever as everything around them becomes increasingly mature. Gravity Falls turns to complete ruins and the gang have to save it and the world during an entire Weirdmageddon third season.

I would write a third season but I'm lazy right now. Still what I'm getting at was that the situations and characters should have been more developed.

Copypasta?

I felt pretty bad for Giffany though. She's a spontaneously arisen A.I. that also happens to be totally insane. It's not her fault. She's just doing what she was programmed to do. She acted out of self-preservation when she killed her creators and then acted obsessively to find love because that's what she was made for.

If Journal 3 hadn't revealed she survived and is doing okay now, it would have been pretty tragic really.

>If Journal 3 hadn't revealed she survived and is doing okay now, it would have been pretty tragic really.

It did what now?

It mentions she was able to transfer her conscioussness to a nearby arcade game and she is dating Rumble McSkirmish now.

Sips isn't very r9k, he's a legitimately caring person whose also funny in a silly way. He has a job, he has aspirations, and he takes care of his ma by himself.

post cute giffany fan art

>"people" who unironically don't have interest in real women do so because they are pathetic
>so they project those feelings onto a fictional being

But if their waifu was a 3D person (like an idol or an actress), suddenly you wouldn't hate them as much, right? Admit it, the only reason you get so angry at waifufags is because they don't worship 3D women like 90% of the men do. The thought of not constantly trying to impress and pamper a woman is too alien for you, so you respond with hostility.

I want /r9k/ to leave. This is a show for children, of course it promotes healthy productive relationships between two real human people and not a fat disgusting slob and a piece of art.

Fuck no, I think people who obsess over also unattainable romances are just as stupid. Crushes are one thing but thinking they have an actual chance is amusing.

Are you expecting good relationship advice and morals from Gravity Falls, the show that gave us a "Dipper is a jerk for trying to come over his social and talking to girls" episode and an unsufferable holier-than-thou Mabel in general ?

Anyways, Giffany revealed herself to be a murdering psychopath. At this point it's not about 3D vs. 2D, but reasonable relationship vs. vital prognosis engaged.

Poe's Law is strong holy shit, are you for real?

Obsessing about anyone is creepy, actually I find cartoon waifufags way less creepy than celebrity weirdoes, you can't stalk and try to kill a cartoon.

But being too obsessive about anything is creepy, there's plenty more to life than being in a romantic relationship, you don't have to date you could have a great career, create things, volunteer in your community, have lots of friends, and just use a fleshlight to "get the job done" and have a very good life.

This actually makes more sense than it should

Sorry if it's easier to believe a drawing is more capable of love than a woman

>Yuno is the only Yandere
watch more than twenty anime kid

>Look at him and laugh he was born poor and abused thus rendering him with no opportunities and options in life
You are making a really good case for 2d right now

You are supposed to struggle your whole life to get the assholes scraps
Of course scraps won't make you happy, scraps don't make anyone happy. If scraps were a good thing then they wouldn't be scraps
Or you can you know not but that makes them mad, how dare you reject perfect good scraps? We are the ones who leave scraps behind not you
Well you know what? Keep your scraps, find a way to support your girlfriend, your ex and that girl you got pregnant because I don't want them

Back to Sup Forums with this shit.

Drawings aren't capable of love at all, they are merely patterns of pigments or small lights that form an abstract representation of ideas. Even an inanimate object is more capable of love than a waifu, for it at least truly exists at all.

Is this what passes for plausible trolling on Sup Forums or are you so shitty even they don't fall for it

>/r9k/ provokes Sup Forumsmblr: the thread

No you see I guess it
You can't make every woman happy, so you need me to handle the ugly, the fat, the old and the single moms
Of course they still aren't happy because they want you and not me so what happens? You give them everything I have. My house, my job, my taxes, my kids to make it up
But what if I say no thank you? What if instead of handling just the hot ones you are responsible for keeping every single woman out there happy? What them?

Is this what robots really act like?

You aren't making a case for women either
I would rather daydream about water than drink poison

What the fuck is wrong with you man

I understand it's hard to realize when you stay in your basement for days on end but girls are just like guys but without dicks.

It sounds like they'll get along fine with guys other than you. Also single moms, what?

go reeee somewhere else.

I have seen a side of the world you haven't even grasp yet and I don't speak of red pill or pol, I'm talking about living a life of constant rejection.
When you see what's in the other side of the curtain, when you know what's like to be a complete parahia just by existing you will be able to hold a candle to me.
I haven't benefited once from life in society

Imagine this was an episode about, let's say, a guy who likes bestiality. Then his friends who like humans start telling him that he needs to stop fucking a dog. He is in love with that dog, but his friends remind him that fucking animals is wrong. He must stay with his own species to get their approval! Pretty shitty message, right? Well, that's the message of this very episode.

You're a moron.

It's actually funny cause my friend whose crazy good at manipulation and social shit is dating a single mom because she's easier to control. He used to date dumb girls for the same reason. He's kind of a bastard.

Yes, everyone knows older women are known for being cheerful and happy

Is this pasta? This is fucking hilarious.

Alright buddy I think you got stuff backwards. See you're a coward. Everyone's shit man, it doesn't matter the creed, color, or whatever everybody is a bit of a bastard. It's not even that other people are bad though, they're just different (though a good chunk ARE just bastards). But to actually achieve happiness you have to be part of that world. You have to get hurt a few times, maybe a few thousand. Everyones gets hurt, everyone faces constant rejection, everybody gets that shit.

The only difference between you and everyone else is when you got hurt you hid in a hole. When everyone else got hurt they kept going.