Aspiring comedian here, how do i become good at stand up?

aspiring comedian here, how do i become good at stand up?

Tell good jokes

Imagine that you are naked.

Tell lots of Trump jokes.

Checked.

theres a lot of comedians that don't tell good jokes yet are still famous. why is this?

BEGONE SATAN

You get a real job faggot, no one cares what you have to say

just do what sam hyde does and most ironic comedians do today

take a stale joke like how tap water by the government is bad and beat it until the ground for 3 minutes

be extremely awkward and campy using really amateurish camera movements and lighting

They have Jew funding. Of all the ways to get into business, stand-up is pretty much their domain.

Are you Jewish or willing to be told what is/ isn't funny by one? If not, comedy probably isn't for you.

>hate life
>be witty
>piss some people off
>always have back up for hecklers
>be prepared to be ruthless and the comedy game is ruthless

Or him but I'm .5 of a percent Jewish. Is that enough?

This.

whenever i think of good material its in my head but i can't put it on paper. you know what i mean?

buy a notepad and write shit down.
i don't do anything creative anymore or write but when I did I would just shorthand words, that then bring back memories of the thought and inspiration.
Of course you have to think of your own way to memorize but writing shit down is a must unless you have a superb memory

You have to be funny yoruself, yet you won't know your true potential until you will get used to talk on a stage.
If it took Bill Burr, Louis CK and Normal McDonald 15 years to get used to it, you can be sure that it may take lots of time to get there. Seriously, they sucked until their mid '30s. If you're a Eddy Murphy type who can capture the attention of an entire room whenever you want, you will be able to skip this apprenticeship phase, still this is very rare and it is not inherenrly necessary, it's just a facilitation. Eric Andre is exactly this type of guy, he absolutely has no shame in public (although in interviews you can see that he is particularly self-aware of it). Unfortunately his standup material is particularly bad, and his show succeded only because he was the only one doing it. It's a pretty bad writer, and can be extremely repetitive at times.

I'm pretty sure I don't have to mention that your material has to be rock solid, and that you have to study books about talking to crowds and practicing all the skills that are related to be a good actor.

B urself

the edgy thing now is to counter all the sjw bs

But if you do that too much you end up like Sam Hyde.

can you still be funny without talking about politics in le current year?

Deliver the whole "2070 Paradigm Shift" in front of the mirror as close to the original as possible. I am not joking, do it. You will thank me later.

learn to be comfortable with bombing

You don't have to be good you stupid