Easy Money

>Easy Money

you can't hack an ATM with an atari portfolio you fat doofus

Did you call moi a dipshit?

JUST

Lol Jesus Christ. It's crazy because he was still relevant long after T2, he did American History X some 8 or 9 years later.

>tfw you were more lucky in life than Edward Furlong
Wew

Fake news. He said in an interview that he doesn't have a twitter account. It's some fatty roleplaying

He looks all kinds of fucked but at the same time he looks like he could unJUST himself in a fairly short time

Nah

Chris Pratt should play him in the inevitable biopic

If Culkin can anything is possible

Fuck, look at that face. He is still extremely beautiful, why the fuck isn't he losing that weight? I mean, when you are that famous son't you basically have access to the most advanced rehab facilities?
I'm pretty sure a smart agent could save him like McCounaghey was saved from the gutters.

If he was able to unJUST himself in so short a time, they would have brought him back for Terminator Genesys.

Damn, he really cleaned himself up. Props to him.

nice try ed

>extremely beautiful
Go away Eddie

C'mon

I mean, I'm pretty sure Hollywood execs can just lock him up in a room with doctors and soft drugs until he is unfucked once again. They probably operated on too strict schedules, so that such a weight loss could not have been possible.

He actually did it the absolute mad man.

>3 packs of cigarettes

Yeah he's doing great. /sarcasm

Give me a break, that's an aristocratic face. Without the fat and the lack of personal care it could be 9/10 villain material.

why does every celeb smoke cigarettes?

For Hollywood standards that's nothing.

He clearly did.

Because they know that cigarettes are being attacked by the Jews to make everyone eat more instead amd become fat and immobile

>aviators
He was secretly rooting for T-1000 all along.

>No, no, no, no. You gotta listen to the way people talk. You don't say "diet coke," or some shit like that. You say "plus size evreything" And if burger king cashier comes on to you with an attitude you say "feed me." And if you want to shine them on it's "salsa la pasta, barbecue."

It's meth fat. You end up gorging after regaining your appetite or eating shitty sweet snacks on the go.

Because it makes us look cool.

yech he looks like that faggot Milo.

Oh, I thought I was just an alcoholic.
Well, I guess he is fucked then. I mean SL Jackson got to be a A celebrity after being a crackhead, but you still have to have his presence and talent to escape such a dire situation.
I guess in 10 years from now I'll read an article about Furlong's OD related death and I'll think about this thread.

That scene was so bad I started disassociating,

Did James Cameron and Arnold completely lose contact with him after making that T2 theme park ride? You'd think they would try to help their old friend out from the dumps, unless they've tried and failed already.

Arnold probably diddled Edward which is why he couldn't keep his life together.

It's probably a mix desu. Besides women who don't want to get clean are poison. Codependency is s bitch. She should clean his ass up long enough to make a few mil, then drug in style.

What did James Cameron let him down or was this guy a complete asshole?

It's not really him you retards

whatever you say eddy

more like Edward Footlong amirite

Spoony rn

>cut the booze and pastries if you want to live

This is correct
At the very least about a good woman
Behind every good man...

It is really bad to grow up without any sense of belonging
That is what happen to these movie kids, growing up without real friends, while getting jewed by producers or even worse, their own parents
Parents always end up divorcing, and making things worse

Once he ends up with the booze, he will be fine

Did you just called moi a deepsneed?