Lets talk about the Yanks for abit,After all they brought us such Amazing things such as:

Lets talk about the Yanks for abit,After all they brought us such Amazing things such as:
Obama.
The Clintons.
Soros.
NWO.
BLM.
Reddit.
Tumblr.
CNN.
CTR.
The list goes on and on.

But the most pressing issue we face right now from the Yanks is the constant sharting and why its on the rise.

I just got back from a 2week work related trip (I work in disastermanagment and logistics)
And oboy do i have stories to tell about the outright stupidity that currently resides within the amerikan race.

Mainly the huge problem you yanks seem to have with personalhygene and the inability to make it to the bathroom in time.

Why is that? How come yanks can sit openly on /pol bashing curryniggers for not pooing in Loo when you yanks just shit yourselfs in public?

Atlest the indians pull their pants down before taking a shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkZPs2K8_e8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

haha, sten hårt asså, bra jobbat grabben

SHART

They are disgusting animals so low on the totem pole that they have to elect a nigger to run their own country.

seriously why is sharting such a problem in america?

Sharing is due to diet, specifically corn chips, and some weird fat in potatoe chips.

Americans are being poisoned.

This is a warning and sad issue.

Also op, does the term SHITSKIN trigger you ?

Gru hobbodor, hehe jeffet. Smali cokken steffen Svetna!

>After all they brought us such Amazing things such as:
>Obama.
>The Clintons.
>Soros.
>NWO.
>BLM.
>Reddit.
>Tumblr.
>CNN.
>CTR.
>The list goes on and on.

>flag
Mhm.

The shartening?

>unoriginal shit.

>Soros
That is Hungary's fault

See this shit^^

They cant admit that its their own fault that the whole world is going to shit not only their pants.

You forgot this website you're shit posting on too :^)

Not like your country will contribute anything useful, especially after you get raped by the Muhammad mass immigration.

Because we're free like a bird and birds shit anywhere they please

This desu. They are the real victims in this. Globalism and corporate greed has pushed the once prosperous American people to become second class citizens in their own country through subverting their diets with cheap, fatty garbage..

They are now number 2 to an elite that has degraded them entirely.

>can't win at anything
>collect turd pics instead

stay jelly yurocucks, sluchpucks, and discount beaners

jaha, men jag är inte i allafall från AUSTRALIEN, hahahaha asså ni är helt DUMMA efterblivna BAJSKORVAR!! SUG MIN KUK!!! JAG ÄR EN VIKING

>all this jealousy

lol

Oh boy
>american education

Sure you can globalism.

But can you handle
>The Island?

>dems trying to elect the first shart in mart president

The shills have become more intelligent. Does anyone remember the source of this meme? Where did it come from? It feels so forced and hillshill activity has been reduced. I believe this shart meme is an attempt to silence US posters from continuing to talk about Hillary and Corruption.

Ofc the Word SHITSKIN triggers me,They ruined my whole country.

But the root of "our" problems stems from USA and the fact that they elected Obama and might actually elect Hillary.

Ive been to the States 4times now and judging by the shear retardness and pantsshitting i have encounterd in my travels it doesent really suprise me anymore.

Yanks shouldnt be allowed to call themself White,Ive meet gyppos in Romania who act more civilized that white-americans

Nah. On the threads that matter, people tend to stay on topic (for Sup Forums anyway) and tell shartstirrers to fuck off.

Just ride the wave and let it all blow out.

They let the Jews stop fresh European blood coming into the country after 1965.
That's why Americans have sunk into largesse as the trashy European-descended population ejected there assert themselves over enterprising Europeans.

>let's talk about the Yanks for a bit
How shocking. Yurop wants to talk about murica.

Someone explain this shart in mart shit to me. Did a famous American shit themselves in Europe or something? I realize Yuros live for this kind of thing so it's probably just another excuse to lash out at daddy, but I still would like to know what the fuck this is all about.

Yanks are the good-guys. They are good people. Stop trolling them so hard.

Hold on there Sven, my lad.

Does your mistress know your using her tablet?

I'm sorry, who are you?

Is shitting in public socially acceptable in America?

Why because you want to move here from your shit hole, and you just want to check if you can be an open shitter too?

Yes. It's the ultimate expression of freedom.

I have a serious question for you. In your country, are whites vilified to the extent that they are in 1st world countries? I'm trying to guage whether the West is headed down the Brazil path or South Africa.

Tell me mr.Shartinpants how many times have you posted a pooinloo or even a cuckswede meme?

Does it worry you knowing that all posters from the US might be meet with the shartmeme?

Also if i was a shill for Hill why would i post from a sweproxy?

REEEEEEE STOP THIS SHART IN MART MEME IT'S NOT FUNNY

Finding 5 images of people in wal-mart shitting there pants does not indicate a national problem.

India has such a problem with people shitting in the streets that it runs ad campaigns to get them to stop.

1 billion curryniggers shitting in the streets compared to 5 people shitting their pants in wal-mart.

Lol you idiots are so desperate for a meme against us that you resort to forced fallacious memes. It is quite pathetic.

Meanwhile enjoy being raped Sven

t. burger

Hi, my name is Bart
to the store I do depart
and when I feel I have to fart
my cheeks I spread apart

They say I'm very smart
they call it modern art
and if you place it in your cart
it will most likely fall apart

some ask when did this start
I refer them to my chart
You see, kind sir, it's from the heart
in which I shart in mart

The meme literally came from a leafposter. He kept spamming it in a thread til it caught on.

This new shill tactic of shitting on Americans is retarded. Just shows how Hillary is the anti-american candidate.

kek

Kek

Ive witnessed your sharting with my own eyes,its rampart and combined with your clear lack of understanding about personalhygene its something to worry about.

The obease sharting muurikkan meme is real.

"Yank" implies they are citizens and don't perceive themselves as "post-American global citizens", their words not mine.

>Belgium
>Israel
they have to be countries to count, m8

Whites are treated well here. We have no BLM movement or anything like that here and dindus don't really try to force white guilt on people because of slavery unlike in America. The problem is that whites are a small minority of the country though.

THEY CANNOT HANDLE THE BANTER

>Implying Aussies have toliets

How many Aussies' loosed their bowels when the emus came a marching?

If the one on the right held a plate with a healthier poo on it, I'd probably prep my emu for her.

>why its on the rise

sharting is a tradition that goes back at least 60 years

since the advent of the supermarket there have been proud americans sharting away

>weird fat in potatoe chips
It's this synthetic additive called Olestra that's found in """diet""" foods. Your body basically concentrates it on the intestinal wall and squeezes it out in one go because that shit is bad for you, resulting in a leaky bile-olestra fluid that seeps out your butthole. It also causes cancer. Stay away from diet foods and you too can avoid the shart in mart.

>Sven thinks it's worse to shit your pants than to be raped

Lolz at least when you shit your pants it will deter rapists. You should learn a thing or two.

Seriously, it's what happens when you fart too much with a high oil diet.

Three I think.

It isn't forced you fucking jackass, it comes from Americans literally shitting themselves in public because your diet is unfit for a dog then pretending you're better than people including Indians who at least stop by the side of the road and pull their trousers down.

shit thread.

>dindus don't really try to force white guilt on people
In what brazil do you live in? White people are the devil here. We have quotas for colleges, schools, jobs and now public jobs. We have TV 24/7 praying the good superior quality of blacks and favelados. Maybe white guilt is so common here that is not even noticed anymore.

Should I learn Swedish?

Rape is like getting your ass kicked.

Sharting yourself is your ass kicking you.

>All this strawmanning

As I said 5 fucking images found on the internet is not an indication of a national problem. India literally has a problem.

I want to fuck your half Samali & Swedish women!

We're also responsible for the internet you shit post on, faggot

wait why is Sup Forums making such a huge meme out of this?

I've sharted in public a few times before

I thought every country does that when they can't find a toilet

Fuck. So we get to go the South African route.

This is the 13th thread you've made about this.

But nobody really tries to make as a race thing. It has more to do it class and "equal opportunity".

Why are Americans so shit at handling Bantz? Stop being so goddamn insecure lol

Sven thinks being raped is better than shitting your pants!

Can't make this shit up.

Is this what media has been doing over there to you? Convincing it's citizens that rape is not so bad?

Where did it originate from Nigel? It just appeared out of nowhere right as the shilling for Hillary calmed down. Do you not see a couincidence?

Look, it's just part of our culture here

We don't do it intentionally, but when it happens (and it DOES) we just laughs it off

I mean with poo in loo I really don't understand what the issue is

>this is the american upper class

Retarded example, America fucked Japan

Nice proxy m8

We also brought you Sup Forums you fucking cuck.

SHART NOT BE INFRINGED

>Referring to annoying shitposting as bantz

So if a little kid followed you around calling you "Doodie head" nonstop for an hour telling him to "fuck off" is you not being able to "handle the bantz"?

its in protest over trans degenerates being able to practice their fetishes in public restrooms. it's our way of teaching children they don't have to put up with vocal minorities trying to push them around.

>swearing at a little kid

You people really are unable to lighten the fuck up, no wonder you have so many school shooters.

SHRT N MRT
youtube.com/watch?v=xkZPs2K8_e8

Kek. Fucking gold

There is a huge difference between calling someone stupid names for no reason all the time and someone that makes fun of you because you shart your pants all the time.

FUCKING STOP WITH THESE ANTI AMERICA MEMES IT'S NOT FUNNY WHAT IF ALL AMERICANS LEFT THIS SITE? THEN WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

>shartposting
>banter
Pick one. I'm all for banter but the shart meme has no factual backing behind it. I can get behind the fat and retarded Americans meme because that actually is true.

Soros is a Hungarian jew you immigrant fellating moron.

Defecate on plate

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

I recognise and respect your pepe.
well praised

>interpreting a hypothetical as a literal statement

You don't see Brits flip their shit at the bad teeth meme, despite it having no factual basis, it's called a joke, stop trying to be the exception.

Nice, Countering real arguments with memes.

Stay stupid America ^^

Having serious discussions for the first time.

>Doesn't mention Sup Forums

Why does it say unknown when I hover over your flag?

>he's so incapable of closing the tab that he likens it to stalking

this is hilarious

>n-no i didn't mean that analogy to be taken as something i see appropriate even though i'm implying swearing at a child is logical

OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

I got back from a one month trip through america, and it baffles me that they get encouraged to shart in marts... i overheard a mother telling her son that it's okay to shart in mart... atleast indians pull down their pants before they poopoo

Nice use of that German technology.

As a proper white person i know how to use the Loo.

Pic related i just finished pooing in Loo.

Small handgesture to all the butthurt Yanks :^)

I lived in England for 5 years and the bad teeth meme does have some truth to it. I have never seen somebody shit themselves in the US. Then again I don't live in the South

BY THE MARTS EARLY FART

Newfag