>2017
>still no BR release
>still stucked with the crappy DVD

So it's true? No one love this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

static1.e621.net/data/86/6f/866fc5ae313da100ad03aaddfc78087e.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FOX

How you enjoying those Malcolm in the Middle blu rays?

Treasure Planet was better

Atlantis: The Lost World was better

That movie was fucking terrible furry bait and you should kys asap.

debatable, but at least it's a decent flick.

Always thought this was a comfy flick. Much better than the Heavy Metal sequel.

Okay maybe I only liked it because my Dad left too but don't call me a goddamn furry

Why would anybody love Titan A.E?? It was completely mediocre from start to finish, not even the animation was anything worth talking about.

>not even the animation was anything worth talking about
shitty bait user-kun

tell me why the animation was good

Not it wasn't, fuck off.

Not him but, it looks good, the end.

I do love this movie. But only nostalgia-wise. Its a kids movie, you shouldnt forget that.

>Its a kids movie, you shouldnt forget that.
So is Temple of Doom

"No."

What was her fucking problem?

Watched it for the first time a few months ago. Didn't even get to average level but certainly wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. The shipping cockblock at the end was the only brilliant part.

Not going to re-watch it. Odds are it won't be as good as I remember.

You mean average by then, or average by now?

Because that's bullshit in either case.

uh huh...

The movie's below average. It's easy to see why it bombed into oblivion and put Don Bluth out of business.

>shipping cockblock

....what?

that's cgi not animation

>a single frame isn't animation

You don't say.

It's not, it's simply NOT a movie for children (like you)

>CG
We talk about CLASSIC animation, toddler

>get btfo
>"w-well that's a picture not a video"
kys

>it's simply NOT a movie for children
It's not a movie for anyone but Don Bluth.

A lot of its cool factpt just came from being an impressionable youngster with vague ideas of what adultness meant. Re watch it as an adult and you'll find lots of laziness and poor editing among pacing issues in a story that wasn't even that good to begin with.

*factor

I think you misphrased your actual thought process there, son:

> The movie bombed, so it's easy to see why it's below average

There is an iTunes HD release.
And it looks like a great upgrade from the DVD, but a Blu-ray would still probably blow the iTunes version out of the water.
The only HD release it has right now is the iTunes release.
I watched the iTunes version on my 4K TV with an Apple TV 4 and it blows the DVD version out of the water.

Debatable, but I personally loved Treasure Planet more because of the heartwarming story and because I have very fond memories of that film because it was the first movie date with my first and current girlfriend when we were 14, we even watched it in IMAX.
She had to move to another place when we were 15 and we had to call our relationship quits for a while but we still communicated via e-mail.
We reunited just two years ago and our relationship is still going smooth and strong to this very day.

I wanted to fuck that kangaroo alien lady

Stith was a dream. Want to wrap those legs around me.

I'm also annoyed there's no blu-ray though.

I actually have a copy of Planet Ice (Titan AE's orginal name)'s animation workbook. It's only for one scene, when they're on the Titan itself, but it's cool.

I should say it's MOSTLY for the end scene on the Titan. There's a couple earlier scenes in there too, as pictured.

static1.e621.net/data/86/6f/866fc5ae313da100ad03aaddfc78087e.jpg

I have an actual Bluth drawing of Stith, too. Back when he was selling sketches off his site.

they are both good companion pieces desu

titan a.e had some cool cgi effects for its time for sure

It was just a really nice visual movie.