Relevant countries

relevant countries

Other urls found in this thread:

agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/internacional/noticia/2017-09/brasil-assina-tratado-para-proibicao-de-armas-nucleares
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Portugal?

Is not suebi

Portugal? More like Moortugal.

>Sweden
>Switzerland
>no Iran or India

All memes aside, do you unironically believe that Brazil is more relevant than Italy?

Source your ass

change south korea and sweden respectively with Turkey and Italy

nowadays (obviously) it is

>hurr look my monkey infested shithole is relevant

We're a fucking joke you rabid monkey, even fucking Israel looked down on us, we're literally a "geopolitical dwarf". This country can't even produce basic shit besides exporting food and prostitutes.

why is brazil red and not gray, assuming red means they are relevant

swiss and not italy? Turkey is kinda relevant too

I instantly knew it was a thread made by a brazilian... who else?

We are ALL beautiful in our own way :)

Blue = relevant
Red = semi-relevant
Grey = irrelevant

But their economy is only slightly smaller than yours ($2.14 trillion vs. $1.81 trillion), despite having less than a third of your population. Their military is also more powerful than yours. Not to mention the fact that they still enjoy a lot of cultural influence and prestige around the world, as well as being a hub of international tourism. Not trying to shit on Brazil here, btw, I'm just genuinely surprised that you consider Italy to be irrelevant. What they once were? Of course not. But, irrelevant? Really?

thenk u ;3

how the fuck is India irrelevant
love em or hate em, they're China 2.0

Literally this. Maybe if by a miracle of open market, we will be relevant in 2025 or 2030

essentially this
G7 + china + russia are the countries that really matter, though italy and leaf might be a tad redundant

Agreed and don't forget their most powerful company, Mafiosi S.A., has ties everywhere.

You make great private planes

Canada should be grey, honestly...

>"""""""""""""""make""""""""""""
>literally just take parts from america and fit them here

Look! We made the monkeyairliner 2000

>Taking Israel """""""""""""""diplomats''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' seriously.
Your ignorance doesn't surprise me tho.

How about this:
Blue = relevant
Red = semi-relevant
Orange = semi-semi-relevant
Grey = irrelevant

heh and Switzerland and Germany are the only non shitholes

We are in G 8, color Italy red or i report thread.

>orange
Obviously yellow my nig
>G8
You mean G7

You are delusional. We are very irrelevant. Maybe if by a miracle we become an open market, maybe only in 2030 we will become relevant.

Its no different than what american companies like Apple do with Chinese/Taiwanese/korean and Japanese components.

>if by a miracle we become an open market, maybe only in 2030 we will become relevant.
Kek, kys.

fair enough

Truth, but I would also add Italy and the Netherlands desu
(Possibly Australia as well)

Italy and Brazil are way more relevent than canada retard

Japan yellow, india red, russia and china blue, we are memed all day about ISIS, give them some love. G*rms should probably be blue too.

Korea should be there too. Everyone buys their cars and their electronics.

Accurate.

>bow down to every demands US/Europe does
>not a geopolitical dwarf

We're a paper tiger who thinks we're hot shit.

But at least they develop their own and use them as cheap labor, Emrbaer just take everything that the american shits at them and claim it's "bostillian technology". Fuck they believe that a """"""""""""""""Brazilian"""""""""""""""" invented the plane.

I am a nostalgic person, will forever be G8 for me.

>being that fucking stupid

That's how globalized economy works macaco de merda

How is Italy more relevant than Canada? Our GDP is almost the same, we're much larger and control lots of rescources.

I am not sure i would say Italy too, but Brazil is pretty relevant. Who cares about Canada really?

>>bow down to every demands US/Europe does
This isn't remotely true, you illiterate prick. Not even Temer does that, albeit he tries.

Your relevance is severely curbed by the dependance on the US.

>US produces their own components
>Europe produces their own components
>China and Russia produces their own components
>Bostil, buys foreign tech because people are too illiterate to make something from sratch

agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/internacional/noticia/2017-09/brasil-assina-tratado-para-proibicao-de-armas-nucleares

>Canada
>Relevant

Genuinely less relevant than Brazil, and they're just as relevant as Peru.

>Orange
I think you're honestly colour blind

Brazil wouldve been relevant 20 years ago but they failed at developing and theyre seeing no growth. The country is stuck in the middle income trap, they recently suffered a recession and it doesnt look like they'll ever become anything worthwhile. Canada's GDP again is almost as large as Italy's despite the much smaller population, larger than SK's despite the smaller population and will have 100 million people by 2100. Canada is also important concerning fresh water going forward as well as oil right now with the largest deposits outside of the middle east and Venezuela.

In that case, you might as well discount every other Western nation.

I am afraid you are confusing relevance with weatlh leafboy.

How does making up a significant portion of the worlds economy and being an energy power not correlate with a nation's relevance?

There's more to relevancy than economic might. Italy's history and influence over Western civilisation still runs incredibly deep. Wealth comes and goes.

In terms of culture, you're at the bottom of the barrel.
In terms of history, you're at the bottom of the barrel.
In terms of international influence, you're at the bottom of the barrel.

No one cares for Canada.

If a man lives alone in an island he can even take a thousand fishes aday and he still s irrelevant. The oil part was a good point, but that whole thing about GDP is just stupid and irrelevant as you.

fixed

Not comparable, their trade is like 70-80% tied to the US for example.
Although the US has considerable influence on
most western States, it is considerable stronger in Canada.

Glorious G 7 nation with a great history which was once the centre of western civilization. Stop bullying please. Also India should be red.

india isn't talked about in the news. I should of said, "nations in which americans are aware of almost on a daily basis" because we are talked about everyday.

What about this one, lads?

Id say not having a massive bloody civil war is an accomplishment not a lack of history, despite the fact that a civil war in canada seems way more probably than in the US

Canadian history is fascinating it's a shame other countries are too closed minded to consider reading about it

>In terms of international influence, you're at the bottom of the barrel.

Don't underestimate that desu. Canada is the creator of "multiculturalism" as you know it, and one of the policy leaders on many contentious social issues (gay marriage, abortion). It's a soft power that plays a key role in a lot of peacekeeping across the world (ex. Suez Crisis being a big event).

v3

But India is talked about pretty often. We spend all day shitposting about Pajeet and how he is shit and all, i think they have a real influence in our lives and diserve to be red.

I like it amigo

holy fuck at canada's butthurt itt

Why is turkey pink? Why is russia not a Regional power? How is china's influence not felt in the whole world?

I think China def needs to be coloured and you might want to colour india and Saudi too. 10x better then the leaf shit.

not here. unless we are talking abotu Sup Forums then sure. I should had clarified. India is almost never in the news, honestly american news consists of: UK, US, Russia, China, Norks, maybe france and germany sometimes.

All good suggestions

This is becoming more and more complicated

It's the "Paris Club".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Club
China is an observer through their main bank.

I also think pink should be cut, there is a stunning amount of nations which would fall under that statement. Also Australia should get some kind of colour.

>No China
Is this bait?

t. Zing Zong Ping Pong

I think Australia is on the cusp of orange/yellow. It's like a slightly smaller/less relevant version of Canada. Whereas countries like India (sheer size), South Korea (economy, and to a lesser degree culture) and Saudi Arabia (oil) have something else of great strategic importance.

What should be done about Israel? It's certainly relevant, but only because America props it up.

I'd switch germoney and shitaly

The whole muslim world and left wing of every western state of pure butthurt sure diserves a colour.

No one is underestimating anything. Canada is as relevant in international matters as Portugal and New Zealand.

India motherfuckers
It's fucking relevant as fuck
We have the biggest population ffs
And a fucking space programme

india has S-P-A-C-E?

there is no reason why japan and france should be red while britain and germany are purple.

still can't figure out toilets though, shame

Super Pooper Ass Cum Eaters

Yeah and that somehow makes us less relevant internationally

it really, really should. you should be shunned by the entire world but enough people feel sorry for you and like curry to let you sit at the big kids' table out of pity.

Why do huge nations occupy everything in the planet? This is unfair to the countries where the land is small.

International relevance is about economy, military, space, trade and things like that you dumb fuck
I'm not denying we have a problem, but we're internationally relevant as fuck.

i never said you weren't relevant, just that you shouldn't be. step one in international relations should be not wiping your ass with your bare hand and knowing not to defecate everywhere except for a receptacle specifically designed for defecating into. bare minimum. just shit in toilets and don't wipe your ass with your hand. i'm not asking for much.

What the fuck does that have to do with international relations

Any country who meets the relevance criteria should be relevant.
look at places like saudi ffs. They fund terrorism, publicly behead people, have a shit human rights record
And not shitting in toilets is worse..
Right..

>anything from india is probably flecked in fecal particulate
>don't want to be in the same room as a disgusting indian and have to inhale their shit molecules into my nose
>forget shaking hands with one of you
>forget eating anything made by any of your countrymen
>forget ever stepping foot onto your poo-covered country
honestly i'm not even sure HOW india managed to be as relevant as they are. it's really a sign of wasted potential, think how much more your country could be if you would only shit in the proper place. it really is such a shame.

How about washign your ass after you take a dump, taking off your damn shoes when you enter a house and not letting white people shred your population with school shootings as a bare minimum instead?

i never said it was worse, fuck saudi arabia too. this isn't about them, it's about your country's inability to be potty trained.

Ok

Are you actually getting worked up for American banter now?