Skam

was this show almost an exact copy of skins?

>gay and Muslim are best buds

Also
>both shows it's the scrawny blonde kid whose gay

bump

>"copy" of a foreign show
>second rate execution

Who gives a fuck.
Shows like this have no reason to exist.

pur kino, for å være ærlig

Jævla fette faen i helvete ka faen er den religionen

This, and it works both ways too. The Tunnel is an inferior version of the Bridge.

can anyone give me a quick rundown on what this series was about and what made it so amazing according people?

Nord-Norge fortjener muslimer. Kan ikke være noe særlig verre enn samer uansett.

This keeps getting shilled to hell and back on a radio station I routinely listen to. Is it any good, or do people say its good because it has muslims in it? Should I just watch Skins instead?

You shouldn't watch either fampai.

Hvorfor var det der en greie?

I dropped it a few episodes into season 2, but up to that point it was just regular high school drama about relationships and friendship stuff. I thought the first season was okay since the episodes were only 15-20 minutes, but lost interest in season 2 when they got twice as long.

ikkje vett eg

Samer er jo så å si nordmenn uansett. Muslimer er ikke

NEI NÅ
Må du henge deg fåvæ

JEG ER I KJEMPEFORM
JEG ER I KJEMPEFORM

Ulrikke Falch er Norges stǿrste kringlefant fåvæ.

hvorfor i helvete brever hun stripteaser på instagrammen hennes?

Perfeksjon finnes ik-

fordi hun er en skitten hore med en sans for oppmerksomhet

Ro deg ned nå Ailo. Har du ikke en reinsdyrflokk å kreve erstatning på?

slæt dette

Å antyde at muslimer ikke er den verste kreften i landet vårt er det samme som å være en quisling.

men megmegs til side nå.
hvordan lǿser vi det samiske problemet?

Du hater vel ikke muslimer?

samer integrert inn i samfunnet perfectly i evigheter, handlet med vikinger back in the day vs muslimer?

Samer er flotte mennesker som hǿrer hjemme i Norge sammen med oss. Muslimer er faen meg ikke velkomne.

fornorskes?

forgasses?

segregeres?

eller?

Ikke noe særlig glad i muslimer jeg heller, men nå er jeg ganske sikker på at du aldri har mott noen fra Bergen.

Send dem til Svalbard, alle samma.

Korr lenge har ÆOÅ fungert her?

Var ikke klar over at dere hadde 4G ute på vidda.

Åja. o fungerer ikke. Domrade mokkaside

O funker fortsatt ikke. Som du kanskje ser.

Ahh, sug meg sanaaa

Dette er nå en sametråd

Så fra en skala fra breaking bad til shameless hvor degenerert er dennne serien+

Vært fiber i Finnmark lenge, men bor i sorlandet akkurat nå. Hvorfor hater du samer?

Akkurat nå må det være fordi det ser ut til at de ikke tåler litt lett banter.

femtitre fåvæ

Norway in general is pretty shit.

everyone stop språking norsk, tak

:c

No, it's pretty great tbphwyf. Sure, it's expensive and we're a bit to liberal when it comes to immigration and the like, but the living standard is ridiculously high and the social security net works very well. We also have stunning nature and plenty of beautiful, lose women, all in all I'd say we're a 9/10 country and I'd never want to move.

Nei ass.

Ikke våg å kneble våre språklige rettigheter, din anglo-imperialist

alla norrmän sug min kuk

Har ikke du en negerkuk å suge, svenskefaen?

tillbaka till norgetråden med er

Skam EEEE så fette gay

Ja se Skins heller, eller the OC hvis du til nods må se "high school drama", og ikke har nåkka imot at det til tider e litt corny. det har i det minste mer anstendige verdier, og det foles lettere. Skam e så trasig og dystert i forhold

when I create a skam thread, nobody replies

God I hate the native people of nordic countries. They're only brought up in pro-immigration arguments or if the government doesn't give them enough gibs to keep reindeer herding profitable. Literally the niggers of nordics

Detta.

At least the sapmi are cute. The norwegians have left us danes with eskimos who literally does nothing but complain, drink and do drugs. Well at least they are better than arabs.

It's a show aimed at progressive female Scandinavian High School students (or university students that are 15 mentally, which isn't uncommon), what do you think

Not sure why anyone outside of here has even heard about it

The Finnish equivalent of BBC has released all the seasons on its online streaming platform. They probably got the airing rights for it really cheap

Det samiska samhället är rasistiskt och etniskt homogent, de behöver mer mångfald

Skicka upp ett par tusen Somalier

Eh I'd say it's progressive girls 13 and up. You're being a bit too kind with saying it's only high school students.

Not having lived in a Scandi country I get that Americans (and most Europeans) are confused by the genius of SKAM. It perfectly encapsulates the youth experience of the regular Norwegian teen without exaggerating it like Skins or censoring the parts that makes American networks uncomfortable. Nor is it meant to push an agenda (like some thing), but it says to the viewer: "This is youth, take it or leave it"

I also get that NEETs whose lives revolved around World of Warcraft would never get SKAM. The show is meant to make you feel relief that you are no longer in those awkward years of discovering intimacy, society, and culture while at the same time make you feel nostalgic. I say this as a Dane, no other show have ever and will never again capture the essence of the young, at least until we start admitting what youth really looks like.

Well they're the natives of the wasteland that is the northern areas which hasn't been relevant for anything other than mining, it's not like evil whyte indo-european men burned down a bunch of Sami huts in order to build Sigtuna. Parallels to the treatment of Native Americans are retarded (not saying you were implying this, but some people do)

So you're admitting it's a show for tweens

Doesn't matter if they're cheap or not, the show is the biggest Nordic cultural export in years. Finnish teens will gobble it up.

Tweens are literally the only ones who can't get any satisfaction out of it. They don't know what the teenage years are like.

Shilling this hard lmao

belongs to finland

By just replying to you I have proved that I am in fact, not a shill.

Shut the fuck up

jeez, user

hva faen gutta

går og henger meg

Did my post hurt your feelings?

NORRMÄNN UUUUT
GE TILLBAKA OLJAN KVÄÄÄÄÄ

why do you all take in muslims

oispa ;__;

Is it called Skam because multicult is a scam?

skam translates to shame

watch the first two seasons of skins, don't bother with the rest

t. guy who watched all seven

I work in Norway and I heard about the show through my radio, absolutely disgusting.

where are you from?

han her burde ikke vært skuespiller.

Lithuania

slett

you have to go back

I am not staying, fuck that.

Why is there only one norwegian capable of making kino?

Normänn är fan i mig PATETISKA. Tryck upp era jävla bläckespruter upp i arselhålet!

sug en kuk.

this is the only norwegian kino that exists

Is that the best we have to offer? Feels bad man.

nah Fatso sucks

they are not real natives, they are natives by the UN definition

nej du

>not pushing an agenda.

real norwegian kino coming through

Fuck No.

nah