Justice League deemed “unwatchable”, ending reportedly changed

flickeringmyth.com/2017/08/rumour-early-cut-of-justice-league-deemed-unwatchable/

What went wrong?

its going to be k-kino, just wait

>What went wrong

DC

>WB execs knowing what people want to see
>hmm better take out Clark going to Gotham to investigate Batman
>hmm better take out this scene explaining why Superman didn't see the bomb in the wheelchair
>hmm better take out Superman saving people after the bombing
>hmm better take out this plotline showing the witness was paid off by Luthor to lie

But hey put in more Wonder Woman scenes that ought to fix it

>unwatchable

Yup sounds like capeshit

DC BTFO

is it over brahs?
last time we heard something like this, it was horrible...

>last time we heard something like this, it was horrible...
Yeah Wonder Woman was a real train wreck huh

But it was horrible...

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

>capeshit

Whoever made this pic really dont get this meme

>flickeringmyth.com

Say terrifying again..

>Batman v Superman is unwatchable! The worst DC movie ever made!
>Suicide Squad is unwatchable! The worst DC movie ever made!
>Wonder Woman is unwatchable! The worst DC movie ever made!

i don't wanna live on this planet anymore...

this post, dare i say, really made me think

And yet Snyder's movies have the most cinematic flair of any of the mainstream blockbusters

What does that fucking say about the state of the medium?

I'm only here because I like this meme

The DC movie universe is dead. Bury it

>>Batman v Superman is unwatchable! The worst DC movie ever made!
>>Suicide Squad is unwatchable! The worst DC movie ever made!
but they were

This is the capeshit of memes

That a select-few, thanks to the power of overwhelming nepotism, continue to be given hundreds of millions of dollars to make mediocre films with the latest technology available?

Batman v Superman was great
Suicide Squad was fun

Fuck bros... time to switch to marvel master race

jesus christ

Suicide Squad is objectively shit though. You can't deny that.

She's so cute.

post the voting one

>more fake news
lol

>everything I dont like is fake

Imagine being this ass blasted.

DC = Dead Cucks

>Batman v Superman is unwatchable!
>makes 800mil box office and becomes the highest-earning disc-release capeshit
>Suicide Squad is unwatchable!
>becomes one of the highest-grossing capeshit of all time
>Wonder Woman is unwatchable!
>becomes one of the highest-grossing capeshit of all time and is almost universally-praised

It IS fake news and clickbait gossip

>wonder woman passes $800M worldwide and $400 domestic
>fake news about DC start popping up
Almond status = engaged

>What went wrong?
Snyder.

>What went wrong?
DC won the summer capebowl so shills have to make shit up

Who cares? It's a superhero movie either way. Don't tell me you watch those?

yaaassssssss

Who's the other guy? Iron Man?

Iron Manlet

heres more

>not The Chad Cartoon

here is my favorite

>DOMESTIC Gross

They keep their horizon expanding.
Here is a rare one : the fox participant

>DC dominating in white countries
Truly /ourguys/

What's the origin of this pasta?

The best thing about Chad is that the Y chromosome of a good part of its male population comes from the same ancient and foreigner chad.

Ahahahahahha
Desi Comics is done for!

It's like people think this is actually the guy from the netherworld of Disney's Hercules, putting it down for us here right now on a Tasmanian macromé enthusiasts forum

>ywn be spidercuck in that image

w-well y-y-YOUR FAKE NEWS!

me in the middle

Why are DChads so artistic and based, bros?

That shouldn't have gotten me as much as it did

>What does that fucking say about the state of the medium?

Can't say, I'm not familiar with the state of films in whatever alternate timeline you come from.

The only Marvel solo superhero movie that's not a sequel and made more than Wonder Woman worldwide is Raimi's Spider-Man (and we still have to see how WW does in Japan).
And even considering sequels, only Spider-Man 3 and Iron-Man 3 have managed to do more.
And let's not forget, Wonder Woman was also a unwatchable mess a few months before being released.

>What went wrong?

Snyder and Joss HORK HORK HORK Whedon

Even though its lost all its original meaning, I enjoy how derivative this meme has gotten.

Suicide Squad is no where near the highest grossing cape films of all time. It made $770 million, the highest cape film is the Avengers with $1.5 billion. The two are not even in the same ball park. BvS making $800 million is embarrassing, considering the last 2 Batman films each made over $1 billion.

BvS and SS are nearly unwatchable though, specially SS.
BvS had both Batman and Superman together and couldn't even catch up with TDKR.
Even Wonder Woman grossed much more domestically, and will end up very close to it worldwide.
I will never be able to understand why it took them so long to fire Snyder.

That's not true. Worldwide, Captain America: Civil War made $1.1 billion, more than WW $800 million.

CA:CW, IM3, and SM3 have all made more than WW. And yes, CA:CW is considered a CA stand-alone so don't go crying about other super heroes being in it.

Also don't be surprised if Thor: Ragnarok makes more than WW

CW is an Avengers movie though

>Watching capeshit

An extremely butthurt Sup Forums poster from years ago.
It was created about The Avengers and it really got him mad and he spammed it in every single thread for weeks.

I'm pretty sure he's not in this world anymore if he had a choice to make about it.

Fill in the rest

It's from Videodrome.

Sweet Jesus, brother Nathanael was chad all the time...

The truest sign of a pleb

not enough quips to bring levity every couple minutes

oh I didnt realise you had seen the film. I wish people like you would actually wait until you have seen the film before you make comments like that. Shooting the film down when you havent even seen it. People like you are the reason why DC films get poor initial write ups then shock horror when it comes out and its actually decent (Wonder Woman). Since you know so much about stuff that hasnt even happened yet how about you tell me next week lottery numbers.

kek

love it when meme go meta

kek

she's the JLaw of cute

lmao

So it was good, and whedon will quip it up

Isn't that what they said about the first cut of Star Wars?

>people afraid to respond
lol

Needs name and more text

>Batman v Superman was great

>Meanwhile, on /Film Daily, it’s been claimed that Joss Whedon will be completely changing the ending of the movie; apparently, the film would have concluded with Darkseid arriving on Earth, setting the stage for Justice League 2. However, the movie will reportedly now downplay the threat of Darkseid and feel more like a complete movie as opposed to a cliffhanger for a sequel.
Sounds like a good change to me if so.

Because you can just "change" the ending of a movie without fucking up the entire thing.... DC should die.

You know what tells me this really is well-poisoning and distraction? Because Disney shits the bed a little harder with every new MCU film they release. Every new thing, every new character and concept they introduce, fucks up their continuity a little more, so they do what disinformation always does - accuses their "enemy" of their own failings.

>"Everybody look at the "mess" Warner Bros. is making!"
>but pay no attention to the growing number of logical, tonal, and narrative inconsistencies, plotholes, smartarded villain schemes, and examples of plot-driven characterization and reheated plots we've not cared enough to polish out of our McFranchise.

Years from now, the kids who grew up with Disney's schlock and all the manchildren who champion it will shit all over it for every single one of those reasons, and only the former group will have experienced real growth. The manchildren will read a list of reasons on some popular "listicle" site, and choose to agree with it, telling themselves how smart and mature they are for seeing the light and ignoring the fact that people were telling them all those things years ago in a Laotion macrame forum.

dcucks and snyder films are literally the lowest common denominator

>LOL SUPERMAN IS JESUS
>MAAARRTTHHAAAAAAA

Sure, a standalone movie that features every single Marvel character on screen so far, except Hulk and Thor, while introducing Black Panther and Spider-Man.
And even if Rangarok makes more than WW (which I doubt), it's still the highest grossing origin movie besides Batman, Spider-Man, and Superman.

Consider the fact that there are people alive today, that care this much what others do with their free time that they'd write this kind of screed on Sup Forums.

Everybody here talks about "cucks" but the self-hating "Alpha" lovers that post here are way much sadder.

it's a meme you upset low t virgin cuckaroo

wow she's really annoying

Wrong, kiddo. Here's the best blockbuster director of the 2010s.

I'm not talking about that image, I'm just talking about the thought process of the typical "alpha male" poster.
Of course it started as a meme, just like "BvS is kino", but it got to the point where many people aren't ironic about it anymore, and that's pretty sad.

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean.